Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Iím sure itíll work out
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Agreed if they love slater take him. But donít take him because thatís a need if you donít think that heís gonna be a star. Iíd rather go BPA
    Oh fully agreed. But heís gonna be a star I think.

Who scares me on the other hand is Micah Parsons. I mean I see the athletic ability, but other than that I just donít really know what kind of player Iím getting. There are people who say he can be an edge, but Iím not taking a guy at 11 for a position he played less than 10% of his snaps at. He could be our cover linebacker, but also that he doesnít too wel. At least not when in a zone in the games I watched (Minnesota and Michigan), cause he just leaves way too much cushion. He might be able to cover in man, cause of his athletic ability, but again I havenít seen him do that too much. And when playing the run he misdiagnoses the gap quite often if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Iím very high on Thomas. I think heís gonna be very good, Hernandez is a guy I think will be much better always been a good run blocker solid pass blocker potential imo, gates looked pretty good to me personally, Leimx showed potential as a monster run blocker he does need to improve as a pass blocker and than Peart And Solder will fight for RT/RG (potentially deepening on if one of those guards donít play well)
    Iím sorry, but if we go into the season with that Oline Iím not too optimistic. You might be right, but thatís a lot of ifs for me to make that line work.

Also, on Hernandez, the guy is a solid lineman, but i think he struggles with communication. When heís in, every stunt gets to DJ, cause thereís an error in handing over the lineman. Teams notice that too off course and they just keep coming at him with those stunts. If he canít fix it, heís in trouble. If he can fix it, he could be our best lineman

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Giants have made the anticipated moves of restructuring the contracts of James Bradberry and Blake Martinez, per @FieldYates.

They've converted base salary into signing bonus, which created $7.5 million total in cap space for 2021.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

New #Giants TE Kyle Rudolph has, in fact, signed his deal, source said. So, itís official. @MikeGarafolo had mentioned a possible snag yesterday, but the two sides moved forward.

- Ian Rapoport

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

OK so hereís the resolution on #Giants TE Kyle Rudolph, according to sources:

óHeíll soon have surgery on his foot.
    óThe medical issue that raised a flag in the physical will be addressed.
    óTeam honors the contract it agreed to.
    óContract signed.
    óRudolph ready for Week 1.

- Mike Garafolo

Glad Rudolph signed. I think heís the exact type of TE our offense needs - a reliable pass catcher over the middle who can help set blocks in the run game.

They will probably keep Engram but I wouldnít mind trading him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Iím sorry, but if we go into the season with that Oline Iím not too optimistic. You might be right, but thatís a lot of ifs for me to make that line work.

Also, on Hernandez, the guy is a solid lineman, but i think he struggles with communication. When heís in, every stunt gets to DJ, cause thereís an error in handing over the lineman. Teams notice that too off course and they just keep coming at him with those stunts. If he canít fix it, heís in trouble. If he can fix it, he could be our best lineman
    Iím fine with letting the line grow with that said we will more than likely draft a G. I think the Ts and C are set in stone. Solder Peart will fight for RT with an outside chance of Peart moving to RG and then we will have the draft pick fight with Hernandez and leimx
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Glad Rudolph signed. I think heís the exact type of TE our offense needs - a reliable pass catcher over the middle who can help set blocks in the run game.

They will probably keep Engram but I wouldnít mind trading him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not a shot they trade engram imo
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I know they probably won't. I just don't trust him. He's a heart breaking dropped pass and INT waiting to happen.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post

I agree with you about the OL and that is why Slater is my choice even though he might be a guard. See Nelson of the Colts, Scherff of the Washington Team and Martin of the Cowboys. All 3 were taken on the first round with Nelson at 5 and Scherff at 6 . All 3 are all pro guards.

Giants listed with $6,474,357 in cap space after all recent signings.

**This doesn't include the signing of the OLineman today** whose name I'm drawing a blank on. Former Texan Guard.

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 03-25-2021 at 06:10 PM.

Adoree' Jackson's contract numbers are out per Over the Cap.

He has a voidable year and cap hits of $5.85M, $14.37M and $15.37M.

I have not seen that Cordarrelle Patterson has signed yet . Would like to see him as a Giant as it would give us another weapon. Don't know if we have the money though

Adoreeí Jackson is going to be wearing 22 with Giants.

Kenny Golladay keeps 19, so he preserves his tags on here and on IG, too.

Joe Webb switched to 2.

No number listed on team site yet for Kyle Rudolph. Weíll see if he can (or wants to) strike a deal with Kaden Smith for 82.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast