Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Parsons has a TON of red flags.
    I was not aware of any .What are they ?

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Iím not sold on waddle as much as the other 3. Gonna be interesting come draft time
    Why are you not sold on Waddle ? Usually there is a domino effect on draft night. Once one is taken, then the others start getting drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Yeah that was my point. Shep canít stay healthy, and Slayton is too inconsistent.

Any of the 4 top pass catchers could be gamechangers.
    I understand what you are saying, but unless you have an excellent offensive line, you could have Jerry Rice as your receiver and it would not matter. That is why I like Slater for the pick. I know that initially he might be plugged in at Guard and a guard is usually not picked at 11, although wasn't Martin from the Cowboys and Scherff from Washington picked high?

You can pick up a very decent WR at number 2 although I would love to see Zaven Collins there for us in the second round but I sincerely doubt he would last that long.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    I mean, at this point they have to be thinking either OL or front 7 playmaker.

Still very intrigued by Micah Parsons and his ability to completely blow up plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I sincerely doubt that he would last until 11

I am as excited as anyone on this forum with our off season so far, ( it probably is over unless we take a flier on Clowney for a one year show- me deal)

But with all our excitement there is the elephant in the room. That elephant is Daniel Jones . If he regresses or continues with his mistakes, then we could have Jerry Rice, Randy Moss , Steve Largent and Tony Gonzales as our receiving corps and it wouldn't matter one bit . We still would be a mediocre team !!!

It is up to you Mr. Jones !!!

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Btw, have you seen the numbers on Solders new deal?? Itís crazy how low it is, again props to Getty for the tough negotiations

https://twitter.com/dduggan21/status...435717634?s=21
    Yes I saw it, I posted it earlier. [emoji6]

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...php?p=33875172

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...php?p=33875175

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 03-23-2021 at 06:40 AM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    I am as excited as anyone on this forum with our off season so far, ( it probably is over unless we take a flier on Clowney for a one year show- me deal)

But with all our excitement there is the elephant in the room. That elephant is Daniel Jones . If he regresses or continues with his mistakes, then we could have Jerry Rice, Randy Moss , Steve Largent and Tony Gonzales as our receiving corps and it wouldn't matter one bit . We still would be a mediocre team !!!

It is up to you Mr. Jones !!!
    Agreed, although I would formulate it a little more positively .

DJ finally has the weapons to show whether heís our franchise QB or not. Itís up to him now indeed, with one small remark / other elephant in the room: our Oline needs at least one more piece. Do you know whether there are solid centers still available?

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Yes I saw it, I posted it earlier. [emoji6]

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...php?p=33875172

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...php?p=33875175

Ah missed that, Getty revived this forum haha

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Ah missed that, Getty revived this forum haha
    Right? This forum hasn't been this active since GGG/Muscle..etc posted on a regular basis.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I miss this forum being active.

Enlighten me on parsons red flags? As a player seems perfect to pair with Martinez up the middle. Our defense is shaping up to be a real problem for teams to deal with.

Any buy low edge guys left out there? Not big on clowney need someone who actually gets there.

Also hope we are still talking to Patterson would be a great ST pickup for returns and gunner role

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inq...outputType=amp

Never mind my previous interest in Parsons.

Clearly Penn State is still a shithole program.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Agreed, although I would formulate it a little more positively .

DJ finally has the weapons to show whether heís our franchise QB or not. Itís up to him now indeed, with one small remark / other elephant in the room: our Oline needs at least one more piece. Do you know whether there are solid centers still available?
    I assume that you are not sold on Nick Gates ? I would be more concerned with our guards and RT

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    I assume that you are not sold on Nick Gates ? I would be more concerned with our guards and RT
    Iím also not sold on gates but I donít see them upgrading there. Maybe they draft one in the middle rounds? Solder/peart should be able to hold down RT hopefully. Drafting slater would cover concerns there and at guard. Never a sexy pick but might be the way to go now after our signings

Giants sign Ryan Anderson OLB from WFT

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast