Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    OT Matt Gano likely has career-ending neck injury. Felt good early @ camp but started feeling symptoms in neck (which needed surgery last yr) when hitting started this week. Gono left team to see doctor who performed surgery. Hence exempt/left squad designation

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

G Marcus McKethan (ACL) has been placed on Reserve/Injured

https://t.co/evc7u7jW5J

He went down in the scrimmage. Guess he tore his ACL.

Offensive line thinning out. Gano career injury with his neck and now the rookie with a torn ACL.

Hopefully he comes back strong next year.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    G Marcus McKethan (ACL) has been placed on Reserve/Injured

https://t.co/evc7u7jW5J

He went down in the scrimmage. Guess he tore his ACL.

Offensive line thinning out. Gano career injury with his neck and now the rookie with a torn ACL.

Hopefully he comes back strong next year.

Jets and Giants both hit hard but OL injuries

Ignorance is bliss

Neal looks bleh, as expected for a rookie tackle.

Robinson getting absolutely abused by the second stringers on the pats. Oof.

Tyrod Taylor is the best QB on the roster and thatís a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Tyrod Taylor is the best QB on the roster and thatís a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree. Jones isn't the guy. Not based on anything I've really ever seen from him. Reports from camp, the neck surgery, his inability to process, and how long he holds onto the ball. I think this is his last year as a giant.

Imo, gonna be meh year for the passing offense. This system seems designed around having a QB and WR reading the defense the same way. Jones is a slow processor, has been since his first game. I don't have much faith he will become better in his processing abilities.

I think this team is gonna be run heavy with a lot of gadget players with Robinson/Toney/Barkley/James(Think James makes the team)

Toney is already injured and just seems lazy. Such a shame, so talented. Seems more interested in his music career(hope it works out for him, don't see him having much of or a long career in the NFL)

Whatever hip surgery Golladay had, absolutely ruined his career, IMO. He looked toast. Think it would be smart for them to eat the bullet and dump him and his 21m dollar cap hit next season, they'll be on the hook for 14m and save 7m if they dump him. Think it'll be worth it, IMO.

Running backs all around look really good.

Defensive line and LBs look good. Based on the man to man required to operate in Winks system, not feeling good about the backfield outside of maybe 3-4 guys.

Think they end up 5-12 or 6-11 and end up with a top 10 pick and hopefully drafting their possible franchise QB.

Limiting my expectations this year but do think they're headed in the right direction.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637