Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Giants announce they have waived LB Omari Cobb, TE Jake Hausmann, TE Rysen John and OL Wes Martin.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

So Bradberry going to Eagles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So Bradberry going to Eagles

The worst possible situation !!!

I think giants are gonna be a little better than most people think. Secondary is a little concerning but they have some young talent maybe someone steps up. I really am excited about the pass rush talent. the edge talent should open up Williams and Lawrence in the middle a bit. + wink creative blitzes. Should be more exciting. OL improved. Letís hope We at least see improvements
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I think giants are gonna be a little better than most people think. Secondary is a little concerning but they have some young talent maybe someone steps up. I really am excited about the pass rush talent. the edge talent should open up Williams and Lawrence in the middle a bit. + wink creative blitzes. Should be more exciting. OL improved. Letís hope We at least see improvements
    I think we are headed the right way with this off-season but idk if it will show up in wins. Yet another new coaching staff love wink but itís even gunna take him some time for the defense to click and we are an adore injury away from a disaster on the outside

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I think we are headed the right way with this off-season but idk if it will show up in wins. Yet another new coaching staff love wink but itís even gunna take him some time for the defense to click and we are an adore injury away from a disaster on the outside

I agree. I try to stay optimistic and I just have to believe the line will improve and we will have way more aggressive play calling. A clean pocket and Jones being allowed to throw it down the field is gonna be huge imo. I think Barkley will be better. We wonít be perfect but Iím hoping we step it up, maybe not 10 wins but give me 7-8. Be competitive, thatís what Iím looking at. Kavon should open up a ton for Williams/Lawrence/Azzez. A good pass rush should help hide our lack of Cbs a bit I hope. Iím also hoping Robinson/Holmes/the CB we drafted can step up. Itís gonna be an interesting season for sure
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Toney had surgery. Which explains why he's in a non contact jersey.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I think they can get between 5-7 wins but mostly depending on Jones being healthy.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536