Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 375
  1. #346
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    36,511
    Sounds like Giants will open the 2021 regular season at home against Denver Broncos.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    33,630
    Sounds like itís
    Home for Denver
    At WFT (Thursday)
    Home for Atlanta
    At saints
    At Dallas
    Home for rams
    Home for car
    At Chiefs MNF
    Bye
    At Tampa MNF
    Home for philly
    At Miami
    At LAC
    Home for Dallas
    At philly
    At Chicago
    Home for WTF

    Pretty tough schedule. Gotta start strong
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,700
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Sounds like itís
    Home for Denver
    At WFT (Thursday)
    Home for Atlanta
    At saints
    At Dallas
    Home for rams
    Home for car
    At Chiefs MNF
    Bye
    At Tampa MNF
    Home for philly
    At Miami
    At LAC
    Home for Dallas
    At philly
    At Chicago
    Home for WTF

    Pretty tough schedule. Gotta start strong
    You are missing the raiders week 9 at home.

    First glance 8-9?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    33,630
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    You are missing the raiders week 9 at home.

    First glance 8-9?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right right. Uhhh if weíre 8-9 weíre looking for a new QB and GM. Iím hoping for 10-7 at worst. Our defense should be elite and we have a ton of weapons.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,700
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Right right. Uhhh if weíre 8-9 weíre looking for a new QB and GM. Iím hoping for 10-7 at worst. Our defense should be elite and we have a ton of weapons.
    Agreed Iím just tempering expectations I still feel like Danny and the oline are pretty big question marks. 8-9 might be in the hunt in the east. I donít see Philly as a threat 3 horse race imo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #351
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    36,511
    Kadarius Toney 89
    Azeez Ojulari 51
    Aaron Robinson 33
    Elerson Smith 58
    Gary Brightwell 37
    Rodarius Williams 25
    Brett Heggie 61
    Jake Burton 70
    Raymond Johnson III 91

    However, these come with a disclaimer that jersey numbers are subject to change.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  7. #352
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    36,511
    The Giants have signed three of their draft picks: LB Azeez Ojulari (second round), RB Gary Brightwell (sixth) and CB Rodarius Williams (sixth).

    Azeez Ojulari's deal is slotted at four years, $6,774,922 with a $2,287,216 signing bonus (per https://t.co/VU03UWXZtK).

    RB Gary Brightwell -- four years, $3,658,872, $178,872 signing bonus.

    CB Rodarius Williams -- four years, $3,653,136, $173,136 signing bonus.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,486
    10-7 should be the expectation. Anything less would really be a failure of a season given their investments on the offense and the depth on this defense.

    Jones needs to stay healthy, stop turning the ball over, move the ball around to his many weapons, and win close games late.

    If he canít do those things and we come in under 10 wins with this roster he probably needs to be replaced.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,700
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    10-7 should be the expectation. Anything less would really be a failure of a season given their investments on the offense and the depth on this defense.

    Jones needs to stay healthy, stop turning the ball over, move the ball around to his many weapons, and win close games late.

    If he canít do those things and we come in under 10 wins with this roster he probably needs to be replaced.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That should be the goal but I donít have the confidence in Jones and the line to predict that outcome. 8-9 seems realistic based off what we know about Jones so far. He needs to make a big leap for this roster to reach its potential.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    33,630
    Iím putting us down for 11 wins. With the upside for 12
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,441
    Giants signed RB Corey Clement and WR Kelvin Benjamin.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,486
    You mean TE Kelvin Benjamin


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,700
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    You mean TE Kelvin Benjamin


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We have quite a few TEs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,700
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Iím putting us down for 11 wins. With the upside for 12
    I like your enthusiasm. Big year for Danny ahead?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    387
    Justin Houston is still a free agent. I donít know if he would be interested or if we even have the money to get him on a cheap 1 year deal, but heís always been a consistent player. He was very productive in a limited role last year in Indy and he would provide that veteran presence, not to mention mentorship for the young guys on defense, including his UGA alumni Ojulari, Crowder and Carter. With the Dline consisting of Leo, D-Law, Shelton/Hill/Johnson and capable of pushing the pocket, heíll be able to get to the QB and be part of a solid rotation.

    Thereís also Ryan Kerrigan who just got released by the WFT but sources say heís looking for starter money.

    Bottom line, it would be great to add an experienced pass rusher because as great as our secondary looks on paper it will be even better with a successful pass rush

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •