Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Harbaugh isn't coming here - and I doubt Flores is the guy to replace Judge. If I had to guess, I'd guess Flores gets another gig elsewhere and takes Graham with him as his DC.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Blunt and abrasive, like our super bowl winning coaches.
    Coughlin was told that he had to change his demeanor or he would be fired, he did . Parcells had his four guys in the locker room , Martin, Carsen and I forgot the other 2 who he would count on to handle things .

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Harbaugh isn't coming here - and I doubt Flores is the guy to replace Judge. If I had to guess, I'd guess Flores gets another gig elsewhere and takes Graham with him as his DC.
    I agree . Whoever is hired will bring someone from their organization as the HC . If indeed Graham leaves then I would not mind Zimmer or Fangio being hired as DC . I would also like to find a place for Bill Callahan to be our OL coach but that is his position with the Browns and it would be a lateral move

If the Raiders are idiots and don't offer Rich B the HC job, he would be high on my list. Probably #2 after Flores. The thing he did with LV is incredible. I know he isn't as experienced as others and I would rather a more sure bet. But you can't ignore what went on in LV this year and what he did with that team.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Don’t think they’re gonna go random HC with GM. Fully expect this to be Giants picking the guy who sells them on his vision - and that guy will likely bring a HC he knows he can work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why Daboll makes most sense as you can bring him with Bills Assistant GM

Really depends on who the gm is. If they hire one of the cardinals guys idk that they have a candidate to take with them. However the bills or chiefs have their respective OCs on the HC wheel and could sell Mara on the package. Harbaugh or another college coach is the wild card in this.

Expect a gm in place before the championship games

Schoen is probably the guy but Adam Peters is the upside pick in this group.

He has largely constructed the 49ers roster and their draft classes. Some misses but largely a great body of work.

He finds gems in mid and late rounds that fit perfectly into what they are trying to do there. He also finds scrap heap guys from other teams to perfectly fit their roster. Just look at their OL depth chart.

This is what we need. A plan. A vision. A clear roadmap. Once you have that roster construction doesn’t seem so onerous. Gettleman made it look impossible because he was a clueless hack.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Rams - AZ game.

Players making an impact

Golden, Kennard and OBJ to name a few.

Hmm..wonder where I've heard these names before.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Rams - AZ game.

Players making an impact

Golden, Kennard and OBJ to name a few.

Hmm..wonder where I've heard these names before.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    I hate Gettleman

Random but if Thibadeaux was available at 4 would u trade the 5+7 for their 4+10?

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Random but if Thibadeaux was available at 4 would u trade the 5+7 for their 4+10?

Value wise, it's almost a wash. 3,200 points for 5 and 7 and 3,100 points for 4 and 10. The question is whether the Giants and the Jets would pull this of. I would do it if it means getting the player we want. What player are the Jets after?

They have a lot of needs so can probably get a LB and a better WR

I wouldn't trade those picks to have a shot at Thibodeaux. We just have too many needs to give away draft capital like that right now.

If we were coming off a 10-7 season, had our franchise QB for sure, and were a stud Edge away from being legit SB competitors then yes I make that trade. Not now.

That said what I want to see is them take one of Neal/Ekonwu/Cross at 5 or 7 and trade down if they can with the other pick to get another day 2 pick and maybe another 1st or 2nd next year. If they can pull that off, I would use that 2nd 1st round pick on Dean, Lloyd, Ojabo or Green.

I'm not buying into the top 10 pick for a center who basically is a scheme (zone blocking) player right now. Too many potential pitfalls and risks to use that pick on Linderbaum.

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Value wise, it's almost a wash. 3,200 points for 5 and 7 and 3,100 points for 4 and 10. The question is whether the Giants and the Jets would pull this of. I would do it if it means getting the player we want. What player are the Jets after?
    The only reason I do not do it is I think offensive line is a bigger need for the Giants than defensive line. And that is not because the Giants defensive line was "good enough" this year. It's because the offensive line has been so putrid and it is completely hindering our ability to evaluate our team. We have no idea if Jones is a good quarterback or not, but we saw how the Giants fell off a plateau with Fromm/Glennon behind center. We have a good collection of skill players with Golladay, Toney, Shepard (won't be with team next year), Engram (won't be with team next year), Barkley, but cannot take advantage of their skillset because their are no holes or time to throw.

Have to protect your potential franchise quarterback, or at least see what you have so you can decide to move on next year if need be
    MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

St. Louis Cardinals:
    1926 • 1931 • 1934 • 1942 • 1944 • 1946 • 1964 • 1967 • 1982 • 2006 • 2011

New York Rangers:
    1927–28 • 1932–33 • 1939–40 • 1993–94

New York Knicks:
    1970 • 1973

New York Giants:
    1986 • 1990 • 2007 • 2011

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast