Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Kerrigan signed with the Eagles.

Houston is an interesting potential add. Wondering where they go with roster and cap space left. Still think they're gonna add some sort of veteran interior OL guy to add to the mix.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Thereís also the possibility of acquiring a player at the trade deadline, that is if this team is in playoff contention by midseason
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 05-17-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Kerrigan signed with the Eagles.

Houston is an interesting potential add. Wondering where they go with roster and cap space left. Still think they're gonna add some sort of veteran interior OL guy to add to the mix.
    I think they have to sign OL even if you are confident in our projected starters our depth is very suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People seem to love Brett Heggie. Calling him starting center of the future who could play guard now.

Really interesting pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I like your enthusiasm. Big year for Danny ahead?

Yeah I expect big things. Little nervous about Garrettís ability to be creative but I see so much fire power. I think with a healthy bark/Golladay/Rudolph and Tony our red zone offense is gonna be night and day different and we will be much improved on offense. Defensively we donít get talked about enough just saw on NFL they were saying Washington was so far ahead of everyone in the nfc east defensively and I just donít get how they can say that. We improved our already good secondary and added some serious pass rush potential. I like being overlooked and think judge likes it too. Iím so excited, if we suck I will be so disappointed lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I understand the concerns about the line but the upgrades we made on offense is gonna make it very tough to stack the box against bark and him with open space is very scary for defenses. We have that will make it a lot easier for the line to hold up. I really love the way the team is coached and I expect big time things
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah I expect big things. Little nervous about Garrettís ability to be creative but I see so much fire power. I think with a healthy bark/Golladay/Rudolph and Tony our red zone offense is gonna be night and day different and we will be much improved on offense. Defensively we donít get talked about enough just saw on NFL they were saying Washington was so far ahead of everyone in the nfc east defensively and I just donít get how they can say that. We improved our already good secondary and added some serious pass rush potential. I like being overlooked and think judge likes it too. Iím so excited, if we suck I will be so disappointed lol
    I agree about the defense Iím not sure why Washington is considered light years ahead

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I agree about the defense Iím not sure why Washington is considered light years ahead

Makes no sense, our secondary is lights year ahead. Their front 7 is elite but ours is going be pretty dominate if the dude we drafted round 2 is as good as advertised (canít spell so wonít try and spell his name lol)
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

People predicting the season now are even less accurate than dudes who mock draft a year ahead.

I like the overall roster and think this team can compete against anyone. I have concerns about OL depth but if the coaches and GM think this OL is gonna ball then I gotta trust them.

Because if they do, this team can make a playoff run.

And if they donít, we will have a new GM with a lot of draft picks to use.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    People predicting the season now are even less accurate than dudes who mock draft a year ahead.

I like the overall roster and think this team can compete against anyone. I have concerns about OL depth but if the coaches and GM think this OL is gonna ball then I gotta trust them.

Because if they do, this team can make a playoff run.

And if they donít, we will have a new GM with a lot of draft picks to use.

Yep I 100% trust judge. Guess it really comes down to can Thomas/Peart and the guards take the step forward. Just be average to above average pass blocking with the weapons upgrade and Jones mobility I like the teams chances
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    All Giants draft picks have signed, as of two days ago.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

#BREAKING: Court records obtained by The Bergen Record and the USA TODAY Network indicate NY #Giants cornerback Sam Beal has pleaded guilty to two gun-related charges stemming from a June 2020 arrest near Cleveland.

https://t.co/O3oFC0Aqmz

https://amp.northjersey.com/amp/7657...mpression=true

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

He was arrested a year ago and this is the first we've heard of it. Wow.

Welp I thought he was going to have a tough time making it in this crowded secondary now heís all but cut imo. I liked the idea of issuing the comp pick for him but itís been a bust.

Giants Off Season Thread

They knew about it for a year. Doubt this is the reason he would be cut now.

But I do suspect heís going to get cut because heís not as good as his competition, is often hurt and hasnít put in the work to earn it.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425