Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    What is the Patriots biggest need?

I believe its the QB position.
    Literally every position except RB and possibly OL (assuming they resign some FAs and don't want to draft Wynn's replacement).

QB: Even if they bring back Cam or one of the other potential FAs they have no long term QB and Stidham is trash.
    TE: I've never seen a team get so little production from a TE group (aside from teams that only use TEs as blockers).
    WR: Edelman should retire, Harry is probably a bust, Byrd shouldn't be a starter, and Meyers needs to be a #2/#3 option rather than a #1.
    DB: Gilmore is aging, injured, and in has one year left, both McCourtys are old. Jackson and Duggar look solid.
    LB: Uche looked good, but even if Hightower comes back he's old. Front 7 sucked this year.
    DL: I think theyíre all FAs and most of them didn't play much in 2019. They had a few flashes and Winovich is incredibly underrated, but overall the unit got abused by outside zone runs all season.

Nobody will know what the Pats are planning, but unless they knock out a lot of holes, I'm confident in saying they don't trade up and they don't go QB at #15 if they stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Literally every position except RB and possibly OL (assuming they resign some FAs and don't want to draft Wynn's replacement).

QB: Even if they bring back Cam or one of the other potential FAs they have no long term QB and Stidham is trash.
    TE: I've never seen a team get so little production from a TE group (aside from teams that only use TEs as blockers).
    WR: Edelman should retire, Harry is probably a bust, Byrd shouldn't be a starter, and Meyers needs to be a #2/#3 option rather than a #1.
    DB: Gilmore is aging, injured, and in has one year left, both McCourtys are old. Jackson and Duggar look solid.
    LB: Uche looked good, but even if Hightower comes back he's old. Front 7 sucked this year.
    DL: I think theyíre all FAs and most of them didn't play much in 2019. They had a few flashes and Winovich is incredibly underrated, but overall the unit got abused by outside zone runs all season.

Nobody will know what the Pats are planning, but unless they knock out a lot of holes, I'm confident in saying they don't trade up and they don't go QB at #15 if they stay there.
    If they canít land Pitts, Smith or Waddle then it would be best to trade back and acquire more picks......Take Jones or Trask in rnd 2

Yeah we need a TE but we also need a QB period

Patriots should trade for Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    If they canít land Pitts, Smith or Waddle then it would be best to trade back and acquire more picks......Take Jones or Trask in rnd 2
    Knowing BB it's almost a guarantee he trades back. There's way too many holes to address unless he kills it in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah we need a TE but we also need a QB period
    You don't need a QB until the QB has someone to throw to. See: Brady.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Sell their soul.
    Too late they already did

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    You don't need a QB until the QB has someone to throw to. See: Brady.
    Disagree a little. They should already have their QB and be developing him while they build, but they sold the farm to compete from 2014-2018 and now they're facing the consequences of not developing a QB, WRs, TEs, or front 7. If they care about the long term they should look for a legit QB to develop this year, but I don't see why BB would do that at his age, he'll probably roll with a vet QB and spend money on WRs and try to push for another contender within the next two years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12