Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 221 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3304
    I didnít realize this but we are the betting favorite to land JuJu. Makes sense. Heís a huge Raiders fan and poster pictures of himself in a Raiders uniform before the draft a few years ago, if you remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I didnít realize this but we are the betting favorite to land JuJu. Makes sense. Heís a huge Raiders fan and poster pictures of himself in a Raiders uniform before the draft a few years ago, if you remember.

I mean we would all be naÔve to think we will go 100% defense this off-season. Well this is along the same lines as I said in the War Room thread about us drafting a WR in round 1. I dont mind us going big for another WR just as long as we still put primary focus on the defensive side of the ball. Whether we go heavy defense in the draft or free agency I just want to keep building talent there.

Doesnít take much Gruden is an idiot about WRs and has a run of them from the Steelers. We have cap. Def see Gruden trying to offer him 15 mill to be our n1.

JUju would be an upgrade as a #2 if we can get him and Agholor. Watch out!
    I also think his pre-game tik-tok dances are a way to warm-up. Just a different way to keep it fun.
    Remember when AB was attacking JuJu on twitter? I thought JuJu handled himself well.
    I would welcome JuJu as long as he keeps it real as a Raider.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Also hearing rumors he is a Diva.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Also hearing rumors he is a Diva.
    Could be worse things then dancing on another teams logo haha

yeah

"...prone to stoogery.".

Just curious about the diva. Maybe change of scenery would be good. Wondering if its something with Pitts culture...Big Ben?
    Change of scenery for N.A. worked for him.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    JUju would be an upgrade as a #2 if we can get him and Agholor. Watch out!
    I also think his pre-game tik-tok dances are a way to warm-up. Just a different way to keep it fun.
    Remember when AB was attacking JuJu on twitter? I thought JuJu handled himself well.
    I would welcome JuJu as long as he keeps it real as a Raider.

You want to spend the money to get Juju and bring back Agholor? You taking about 20 million easy on 2 WR.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I mean players do develop over time. Being a resolving door 2 years ago doesnt mean he was one last year.
    You are right on with your last few posts regarding Parker. Would I pencil him as the starter? Nope, but would definitely let him compete for the job. Hopefully under Cable's tutelage he has up'd his game and can demonstrate the consistency needed to be a starter. At worst he'll be a solid back up as he clearly demonstrated last year if anyone was watching. He was definitely playing at a much better level the few games he came in last season. I truly thought he did a great job filling in for Miller.

No thanks to slow *** JuJu. They need to make every effort to bring back Agholor
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    You want to spend the money to get Juju and bring back Agholor? You taking about 20 million easy on 2 WR.
    Yea. Sign Agholor 2yrs 10 mil. Bring JuJu in 1yr 5 mil + 5mil signing bonus.
    Bring Howies son in on vet min. Bring Incognito back on a restructure.
    Add Melvin Ingram.
    And Richard Sherman.
    Draft Baremore and Menierz in 1st and 2nd.
    Then fill out rest of our draft as needed.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    You are right on with your last few posts regarding Parker. Would I pencil him as the starter? Nope, but would definitely let him compete for the job. Hopefully under Cable's tutelage he has up'd his game and can demonstrate the consistency needed to be a starter. At worst he'll be a solid back up as he clearly demonstrated last year if anyone was watching. He was definitely playing at a much better level the few games he came in last season. I truly thought he did a great job filling in for Miller.
    Yea I wouldnt put him as a starter as of this moment. We do need to bring in someone to compete with him for the starting spot and if he wins it great, if not back to being a backup swing tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    I'm drinking decades of tears brought by anguish and dispair. They ferment to nice bouquet with all the anger and frustration from following this franchise. When being a Raiders fan brings you lemons grab the Vodka!
    How true!!! Decades! When was the last Chip?? 1983?? The two stooges are absolutely clueless with the draft and free agency. Clueless!

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Yea. Sign Agholor 2yrs 10 mil. Bring JuJu in 1yr 5 mil + 5mil signing bonus.
    Bring Howies son in on vet min. Bring Incognito back on a restructure.
    Add Melvin Ingram.
    And Richard Sherman.
    Draft Baremore and Menierz in 1st and 2nd.
    Then fill out rest of our draft as needed.

If agholor even takes 2 years it will be 2 years 18-22 million. Juju is not signing a one year deal lmao. Heís going to get 4-5 years 14+ million per year. This isnít madden