Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3395
    Saints franchise tagged Marcus Williams. Not sure how they can afford that.

Cap is just a number different than cash.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Saints franchise tagged Marcus Williams. Not sure how they can afford that.
    How the hell are they doing this? They were just over the cap by like 90M not long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    How the hell are they doing this? They were just over the cap by like 90M not long ago.
    They are 45M over the cap even before tagging Williams

The cap in the NFL is officially a joke. How can a team 45 million over the cap still tag a player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys honestly who cares about marcus williams. He might have gotten 15+ million in FA. A FS is not worth that money unless you are Ed Reed or a prime All-Pro. I would go up to like 10-12 million for john johnson but after that we can settle for Anthony Harris for cheaper and take a S in the 3rd/4th to develop.

I also wouldn't be opposed to going Moehrig in the first depending if we get big money guys like Dalvin Tomlinson and ingram or dunlap, an OT like villanueva in FA, maybe use the money from Gabe to replace him with a better G in Thuney.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Get me barret,suh,and hooker by any means please.I can only hope.
    I like this suggestion.

"...prone to stoogery.".

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1369407315355574290

I touched on Gabe Jackson's situation in today's story. The Raiders also wanted him to restructure, haven't officially released him yet.

We have released G Richie Incognito and DB Lamarcus Joyner.

https://twitter.com/Raiders/status/1369405852566904835

As posted above in with the Tafur tweet so far Jackson still under contract. Maybe he takes a restructure before they release him.

I touched on Gabe Jackson's situation in today's story. The Raiders also wanted him to restructure, haven't officially released him yet.
    Maybe there is still hope he restructures? He's a good guard. He can go up against the best and hold his ground
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

If Gabe is happy with the organization, they want to extend him, make this year a signing bonus fully guaranteed and be reasonable in their contract demands I'd seriously consider it if I was him.

Nevada tax situation, not having to drag up and move my family again as well as continuity with the O line, offense and coach Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Maybe there is still hope he restructures? He's a good guard. He can go up against the best and hold his ground
    A restructure would be great. I was shocked he was slated for release, he's pretty good IMO.

"...prone to stoogery.".

We have released G Richie Incognito and DB Lamarcus Joyner.

https://twitter.com/Raiders/status/1369405852566904835

As posted above in with the Tafur tweet so far Jackson still under contract. Maybe he takes a restructure before they release him.
    Investing in Good would be more practical if they can ink a deal that is commensurate to his value/play.

If Richie wants to stay on the squad for a vet min deal with incentives I'd definitely consider it for depth.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    If Gabe is happy with the organization, they want to extend him, make this year a signing bonus fully guaranteed and be reasonable in their contract demands I'd seriously consider it if I was him.

Nevada tax situation, not having to drag up and move my family again as well as continuity with the O line, offense and coach Cable.
    I agree 100% with everything you said here. It makes too much sense and that is what worries me.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I would like to keep Goode, Jackson, and Incognito on friendly contracts with bonuses that make sense for everyone now and in the future.

"...prone to stoogery.".