Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Vic Tafur seems very confident that Bradley is the favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that seals Grudenís fate. Gus bradley is garbage. Saves me money on getting the nfl package. Another year of ignoring this ridiculous franchise.

Just wait until the fans realize he runs vanilla **** over and over and over while giving up tons of points and yards.

Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Well that seals Grudenís fate. Gus bradley is garbage. Saves me money on getting the nfl package. Another year of ignoring this ridiculous franchise.

Just wait until the fans realize he runs vanilla **** over and over and over while giving up tons of points and yards.
    Gus Bradley had very good, if not elite, defenses in Seattle and Jacksonville...whether his defensive philosophy matches yours doesnít matter. He is a good DC.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Bradley makes sense-strong ties to Monte Kiffin. He did some good work in Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Bradley makes sense-strong ties to Monte Kiffin. He did some good work in Seattle.
    Donít forget he built that defense in Jacksonville that had them one quarter from beating the Patriots and going to the Super Bowl with Blake Bortles as QB.

Donít forget he built that defense in Jacksonville that had them one quarter from beating the Patriots and going to the Super Bowl with Blake Bortles as QB.

My only concern with Bradleys defense is it puts a lot of pressure on the defensive line and without some significant improvement not sure we will see the same success he had with Seattle, Jacksonville, and LA.

Gus Bradley had very good, if not elite, defenses in Seattle and Jacksonville...whether his defensive philosophy matches yours doesnít matter. He is a good DC.

Have you looked up his numbers aside from his super bowl year?

Jesus man...get a grip. He gives up tons of yards and points, always has. Jalen Ramsey called his *** out in Jax for being vanilla. Look at his SEA numbers and get back to me.

He absolutely sucks and will change nothing. Raider fans are soft as hell nowadays.

Kind of a dark horse candidate but maybe the best choice as he has had a good working relationship with Gruden in the past. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Ok...but not so intensely.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    we have all been there.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Jesus man...get a grip. He gives up tons of yards and points, always has. Jalen Ramsey called his *** out in Jax for being vanilla. Look at his SEA numbers and get back to me.

He absolutely sucks and will change nothing. Raider fans are soft as hell nowadays.
    Nick Saban recent comments said it best. Good defenses no longer beat a good offense. Its all about containment. Generate opportunistic turnovers, get the opposing punter on the field when you can and clamp down in the redzone-minimize PI penalties.

It pains me to say such things but its the reality of today's game both economically and schematically. Offenses have way to many rule advantages in the era of fast break passing offenses. The placement of NFL hashmarks aid pro defenses more than at the NCAA level but its no irony that 2020 was a record year in points scored.

Personally I don't like it. Make the offense earn it but it is what it is. Bend between the 20's but don't break in the redzone.
    Last edited by Proximo; 01-05-2021 at 12:59 PM.

He took over a bad defense in 2009 and by 2011 he had them 4th is scoring defense (19 points a game) and then in 2012 he had them 1st in scoring defense (15 points a game)...thatís called building a defense. So check the numbers and get back to me bro.

If you are relying on the biggest mouth in the league, Ramsey, to prove your point; youíve lost.

Then he took over the Chargers defense in 2017...they became the 3rd best scoring defense in the league at 17 points per game...Tell me fish, when was the last time we had one year less than 20 points a game? Much less three in five years.

To add, in 2008, the Seahawks had the 30th ranked defense...by 2011 they were top 5, 2012 they were the best...Bradley took over in 2009. Yes, 2009 and 10 werenít great 25th and 24th...but it takes tim when you takeover pretty much the worst defense in the league.

He took over a bad defense in 2009 and by 2011 he had them 4th is scoring defense (19 points a game) and then in 2012 he had them 1st in scoring defense (15 points a game)...thatís called building a defense. So check the numbers and get back to me bro.

If you are relying on the biggest mouth in the league, Ramsey, to prove your point; youíve lost.

Then he took over the Chargers defense in 2017...they became the 3rd best scoring defense in the league at 17 points per game...Tell me fish, when was the last time we had one year less than 20 points a game? Much less three in five years.

Seattle sucked with him before Carrol, and then got exponentially better when Bradley left two years later. He rode his coattails period. His record in Jax is garbage. In SD, he got lucky with a generational player aiding his pass rush.

Bradley sucks and is incredibly average.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Nick Saban recent comments said it best. Good defenses no longer beat a good offense. Its all about containment. Generate opportunistic turnovers, get the opposing punter on the field when you can and clamp down in the redzone-minimize PI penalties.

It pains me to say such things but its the reality of today's game both economically and schematically. Offenses have way to many rule advantages in the era of fast break passing offenses. The placement of NFL hashmarks aid pro defenses more than at the NCAA level but its no irony that 2020 was a record year in points scored.

Personally I don't like it. Make the offense earn it but it is what it is. Bend between the 20's but don't break in the redzone.
    Which is precisely why Grudenís outdated defensive philosophy and put four big dudes on the line and play man wonít work. We create zero opportunities with zero creativity. Wait until you see this board blow up about Bradley making zero adjustments and giving games away. It will be another average year with everyone blaming the defense and players, when the real culprit is on the sidelines.

Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast