Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I had a thought:

Imagine the Raiders trading Mariota and the #17 overall pick to the Jets for Q. Williams. It gives the Jets a highly talented QB to start in '21 while either Zach Wilson or Justin Fields gets ready, and an additional draft pick to build their offense.

... they're too smart to go for it, but it'd be a damned good deal.
    Not gonna happen. They still have Darnold. Even if they didnít unlikely.

Defense defense defense.We ain't ever gonna be taken seriously until we can get to the quarterback period.

Rush rush rush and fast linebackers that can cover and tackle will take us to the superbowl.

Glad the Chiefs lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    1st time I haven't watched a SB. Glad i'm not. Hate Brady,AB, and Hate the Chiefs.
    Puke![emoji2961]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I figured one way or another history was going to be made today, so I didn't want to miss the SB. That the Chiefs got pummeled made it all the more worthwhile.

The Tampa Bay defense went on one hell of a run through the playoffs, kicking the teeth in of several HOF QBs along the way. To me they were the MVP, but obviously they never give that honor to an entire unit.

I just hope Gruden and Mayock were taking notes. You don't need the world's greatest offense to beat Mahomes and the Chiefs. The depressing part is that some of the guys on the Bucs defense could have been Raiders, if we had only targeted them for acquisition.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 02-07-2021 at 11:42 PM.

Gruden and Mayock may want to rethink cutting Trent Brown after watching the SB. Chiefs OL was abused the entire game with a 4 man rush. Never have I seen Mahomes look so uncomfortoble. We are a lot closer to having a dominant OL than we are a dominant DL. I still want Brown axed just because I don't believe his heart is in the game. But they need to have a good replacement in place before doing so.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Really?

I cheer for two teams: the Raiders and whoever plays the Chiefs.

I'm enjoying this game.
    Sorry I can't root for a team that has 2 of the most hated players in our franchises history, TB and AB.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Gruden and Mayock may want to rethink cutting Trent Brown after watching the SB. Chiefs OL was abused the entire game with a 4 man rush. Never have I seen Mahomes look so uncomfortoble. We are a lot closer to having a dominant OL than we are a dominant DL. I still want Brown axed just because I don't believe his heart is in the game. But they need to have a good replacement in place before doing so.
    Itís possible to find a replacement at RT. Better than a healthy and motivated Brown? Maybe, but certainly better than the litany of backups who replaced him.

Unrelated: I keep seeing mock drafts pushing JOK to the Raiders at #17. Do these people not realize the Raiders invested heavily in Littleton to play WOLB? Littleton canít play SOLB, and heís already on the roster. It costs more to cut him than keep him, too.

I just donít understand these Ďprofessionalí media people. Are they not doing research or do they not care?

Glad i didnt watch TB win another. Kind of old watching that guy lift the Lombardi.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Itís possible to find a replacement at RT. Better than a healthy and motivated Brown? Maybe, but certainly better than the litany of backups who replaced him.

Unrelated: I keep seeing mock drafts pushing JOK to the Raiders at #17. Do these people not realize the Raiders invested heavily in Littleton to play WOLB? Littleton canít play SOLB, and heís already on the roster. It costs more to cut him than keep him, too.

I just donít understand these Ďprofessionalí media people. Are they not doing research or do they not care?
    When Brown did play you can tell he made a significant difference. This is a good draft for OL so I'm cool with releasing him and drafting his replacement early in the draft.

Thats an easy answer. Littleton was awful on the weakside and the strong side. He just wasn't good last year period. You draft BPA and if JOK falls to you, that shouldn't be a question.

Welp finally the offseason is officially here. Couple more weeks and we'll know who our #1 target in FA is. Its xmas time again Ladies and Gentleman.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

When Brown did play you can tell he made a significant difference. This is a good draft for OL so I'm cool with releasing him and drafting his replacement early in the draft.

Thats an easy answer. Littleton was awful on the weakside and the strong side. He just wasn't good last year period. You draft BPA and if JOK falls to you, that shouldn't be a question.
    They messed up passing on tristin wirfs who was picked right after ruggs and or we could of gotten javon kinlaw and anchor the interior but all we cared about was speed and drafting a #2 cornerback.

We need leonard williams yo.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Not gonna happen. They still have Darnold. Even if they didnít unlikely.
    Why would the jets deal the best player on the team? If they want good supporting players, they can buy them. They are 75 mil over the cap. They are going to buy players, not deal them

The chiefs usual starting lt(fisher) and rt were not playing. That shows the importance of ots

Itís dumb. Javin white is the same player. We need a slb. Moses and Browning can play there.

I like either getting barmore at 17 or move down and get Wilson or tufele. Get us an extra 2nd. Get Moses and Asante Samuel in the second. Samuel would push arnette to the slot.

Lots of first round talent in the second. There are many reaches in the first by draft evaluators. Like guys who havenít played in two years or guys who are physically gifted but the production isnít there.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    They messed up passing on tristin wirfs who was picked right after ruggs and or we could of gotten javon kinlaw and anchor the interior but all we cared about was speed and drafting a #2 cornerback.

We need leonard williams yo.
    In fa I would like to see Marcus Williams, Anthony Harris or Simmons at fs(very important. Havenstein for rt., Hendrickson(instant pressure on qb. And cheaper).

I honestly think Barmore can be the next Leonard Williams. Or maybe a Wilson or Tufele. All are very talented and they wonít cost 20 mil a year.