Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Is sign Gus Bradley or Raheem Morris. Preferably Gus Bradley.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    This season caused me to drink too.

Seriously though:

Not good. I hope no one was hurt and if that is the case, I pray he learned a lesson.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Sounds like somebody enjoyed his flight from Denver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    I second this motion

This organization has not done anything to make us believe anything will change. I'm hoping for an inspiring DC hire, but realize that hope is clearly misplaced.

Cut Mariota. There is no reason to spend 11 million on a backup QB. There will be plenty of potential backups for much less that can do just as well. Trade, maybe keep, still not sure, but not cut.

Cut Brown. We've paid him almost 37 million for almost 16 full games of play. That is ridiculous. Young wasn't great, but he was adequate and Parker has come along way. Kid was fairly solid at both tackle positions, not great, but solid and he is still young. Cut, not worth the money

Cut Williams. Another guy who we've over paid for no contributions. Cut or restructure with prove it incentives

Cut Richie. He's old and not worth the risk of more injuries for his salary. Re-sign Good and continue developing Simpson. Both showed promise and played well. Keep, he played well for us before the injury

I'd try to extend/restructure Jackson for some cap relief. He had a down year last season, but played well this season and is still young. We can't cut everyone with a large contract, just the ones who don't earn their pay and Jackson does.keep

I'd would restructure Joyner for a lower contract or cut him. He's not horrible, but not worth his contract. Cut or restructure, but look for a replacement

I'd cut Richard. Riddick can do the same job for less and there are plenty of UFDA or FA running backs looking for a shot for league minimum. Richard had a couple big plays and he can block, but RBs are everywhere

FA's I'd try to keep.

Peterman since he knows the offense, unless they sign someone better for a reasonable contract. I'd say draft someone, but we don't have many picks to waste. yes, on the cheap

Hankins. He is a solid DT in the middle. I don't think he would cost a bunch [B]maybe, not sure yet.[B]

Agholor would be nice, but I'm not sure I want to spend a ton on him when Ruggs should take a step forward next season and is the same type of guy. Sign him up, he's good. Not a huge contract, but a decent one

Carlson and Sieg for sure. Their restricted, but we'll still need to sign them. Fo Sho

I'd keep Vickers and Smith for depth. They weren't special, but are cheap enough to carry on the roster for the off season. Vickers yes, Smith Maybe

I'm hot and cold on trying to keep Morrow, Carrier, McMillian or Booker. I like Booker: Keep, Morrow had some good moments in the second half of the season, but maybe a back up next year if the contract is fair to us...Carrier: Cut
    Morrow played well down the stretch. Not great, but good enough to keep for depth. I just don't want to over pay for depth.

Carrier is a solid blocking TE who can catch and knows the offense.

McMillian didn't play much this season so can probably kept for a reasonable contract and he did look better against Denver. There is probably better FA's out there and the new DC may have different ideas on personnel.

Booker was solid and played well early, but not down the stretch when the line wasn't performing like earlier in the season. If there isn't a huge market for his services and he'll play for a reasonable contract I wouldn't mind keeping him.

None of this will happen, but hey fantasy is all a Raiders fan has right???
    That's my view anyway.

"...prone to stoogery.".

WTF?!? You can be young or you can be dumb, but you can't be both. Not in the NFL in 2021.

Guess we'll be entertaining an RB in free agency, or late rounds of the draft as well. Pretty sure Jacobs will get a 4 - 8 game suspension for this, minimally.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 01-04-2021 at 04:43 PM.

If FO hires another Guenther i will no longer follow this team.
    Morris/Bradley/Phillips makes me happy. And i think everyone else here too!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Sounds like somebody enjoyed his flight from Denver

I hope not, because if he got drunk on the Raiders plane, the team could be held responsible. How many draft picks have we already lost? Get ready to lose another. Plus a HUGE fine.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    If FO hires another Guenther i will no longer follow this team.
    Morris/Bradley/Phillips makes me happy. And i think everyone else here too!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Yes you will and you know it.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    WTF?!? You can be young or you can be dumb, but you can't be both. Not in the NFL in 2021.

Guess we'll be entertaining an RB in free agency, or late rounds of the draft as well. Pretty sure Jacobs will get a 4 - 8 game suspension for this, minimally.
    Itís very similar to Melvin Gordon situation and he got like 2-4 games I believe?

I'm assuming he'll get a few games suspension from the NFL if convicted. Fine too

We all make mistakes, hopefully Waller mentors him and he learns from this one. Sounds like it was just his vehicle and no injuries or fatalities to others so he should get off with a fine, suspended license for 6 months and probation.

The only mistakes you can't fix are fatal ones so try to avoid those.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Itís very similar to Melvin Gordon situation and he got like 2-4 games I believe?

I will never understand why these athletes, who make millions of dollars, don't just call an Uber when drinking. Its mind boggling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

JJ you're better than that!!
    Cut Brown, too fat to stay healthy, not a team guy IMO.
    Cut Joyner, Incognito, Williams
    Sign Allen Robinson
    Sign Agholar
    Sign Shelby Harris again
    Draft defense and hire a DC that's not a friend of Gruden.

Last edited by a60rdie; 01-04-2021 at 06:45 PM.

Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast