Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 224 of 227 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3395
    Richard is hurt.

Former Seahawks’ veteran LB K.J. Wright is in Las Vegas to meet with the Raiders, per source. It’s a familiar scheme with former Seahawks’ defensive coordinator Gus Bradley now being the Raiders’ DC.

Beat me to that one too. Would like the pickup.

A guy who can actually play slb

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Former Seahawks’ veteran LB K.J. Wright is in Las Vegas to meet with the Raiders, per source. It’s a familiar scheme with former Seahawks’ defensive coordinator Gus Bradley now being the Raiders’ DC.
    I think Gus Bradley is just now realizing how bad this defense really is. I hope Wright and McCoy have some juice left
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I think Gus Bradley is just now realizing how bad this defense really is. I hope Wright and McCoy have some juice left
    According to reports, Wright had enough juice to finish his visit without signing. Hopefully we can come back around to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I still don’t think they cancel out. One has had 1k yards for 5 out of the last 6 seasons. Waller(again I love waller) had just two. Cooks is lightening fast and plays against the best corners on opposite teams. Anyways, I’m more high on brown than ruggs and edwards. For now. I’m still excited because our o will be top ten. IMO. Now if our d can just be top 20, we should to well
    Guess we’ll never agree on that one. I was high on Edwards last season. I still have hope that he looks like a #1 receiver this year. I also think ruggs has a chance to look great this year as well. Brown is a really good receiver too. But if he’s out best receiver this year, that’s not good news.

Oddly enough, the Texans WR I’m actually most interested in seeing is Nick collins. I think he emerges as their #1 receiver. Most likely next year though. It normally takes a year for WRs to produce, lol.

I would like to see bo fight it out with ragas for our rb3. Bo can punish folks

For those of you in Twitter-land, any KJ Wright updates?

Thought he was going on another visit.
    Heard from a Seahawks fan who said on his boards they found a report he was going to visit with the Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Thought he was going on another visit.
    Heard from a Seahawks fan who said on his boards they found a report he was going to visit with the Seahawks.
    He went to his home in Seattle to likely discuss his options with his family and decide where to go next.

any interest in C.J. Henderson? Jags shopping him for whatever reason... we were so high on the board on him last year.

Id love to get KJ Wright

The guy has never had a bad year, ever. probowl player and has an outside shot of the HOF. 2x walter payton man of the year awards

He just turned 32, few years left in him

I hope we can land KJ would be a great vet add for the LB group.