Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 223 of 227 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3395
    Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Reportedly, they now believe Solomon Thomas is too small to play full time 3T and look like they are looking for a rotational interior rusher

Should have just kept Mo Hurst https://twitter.com/FieldYates/statu...21808031240209

https://twitter.com/FB_FilmAnalysis/...22744279547907
    This is too funny. This is the exact same reason the 49ers moved on from him. And just now the Raiders are finding out he's too small for DT? The guy is a bust. I don't see what they see in him
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Cooks has gotten over 1k yards with 4 different qbs.

Watson did a great job going
    4-12 last year padding stats.
    “You can make excuses all you want for” Watson but his padded stats got him a grand total of 4 wins last year.

Carr had a worse defense, and didn’t have cooks or Cobb or fuller. Or Cunningham on d.
    Annnd Carr went 8-8. Lol
    Do you have this cut and pasted in a file somewhere. You literally put this in every post, maybe you should put this in your signature and save yourself some time.

1st string
    Crosby-Hankins-jefferson-Ngakue 🔥

2nd string
    Koonce-mccoy-philon-ferrell

Rodgers just won the mvp. He’s a proven player. Players like ruggs and edwards are not.
    Lawrence might not even workout. But you know Rodgers will.

Cooks has been good for the last 6 years. Tes have different value than wrs. I love me some Waller. But having just a TE isn’t enough. That’s a fact sir
    Are you comparing Rogers to ruggs and Edwards? Or Rogers to waller?

… because I thought we were talking about cooks. Cooks is no Rogers. Walker has proven in two years as much as cooks has proven in 6. You won’t find many GMs who’s trade waller for cooks. You also have to realize the players ranking within their respective e position group.

Waller is a top 5 TE. Is cooks a top 5 WR? Top 10? Top 20?

Don’t try snd bring in Rogers into the convo to try snd prove your point..,

And… like I said… even as a recent mvp you’d be surprised at how close the trade packages would be.

Nice!!
    Considering his age and what his specialty is, I'm guessing he will mostly be used for passing downs. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Nice!!
    Considering his age and what his specialty is, I'm guessing he will mostly be used for passing downs. Thoughts?
    My thoughts as well. The guy was great at one time. He fills a need and should be a good rotational player. If he makes a big play or two per game, it will be more than what we got last year. I am excited to see this new defense. The only way they can go is up.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Do you have this cut and pasted in a file somewhere. You literally put this in every post, maybe you should put this in your signature and save yourself some time.
    Well, it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Are you comparing Rogers to ruggs and Edwards? Or Rogers to waller?

… because I thought we were talking about cooks. Cooks is no Rogers. Walker has proven in two years as much as cooks has proven in 6. You won’t find many GMs who’s trade waller for cooks. You also have to realize the players ranking within their respective e position group.

Waller is a top 5 TE. Is cooks a top 5 WR? Top 10? Top 20?

Don’t try snd bring in Rogers into the convo to try snd prove your point..,

And… like I said… even as a recent mvp you’d be surprised at how close the trade packages would be.
    Waller is a top 5 guy. True. If you look at what I have been posting, we don’t have a good wr like cooks to spread the field at WR.

There aren’t many good tes out there. Most don’t throw to tes as much as us, 49ers and kc. How many 1k yard wrs are there? 16. How many tes with 1k? 2. And cooks is a top 10 wr. Actually he is number 10 by stats.

Are edwards, ruggs, renfrow, brown, Snead or stoner top 5 wrs? Top 10? Top 20? Top 40? Top 50?(maybe brown?). No and that’s the point

Love the McCoy pickup. We definitely upgraded at dt. Not a giant upgrade, but better. We still may have to draft a top one in next years draft

Let's goooooooooo!!!!

Waller is a top 5 guy. True. If you look at what I have been posting, we don’t have a good wr like cooks to spread the field at WR.

There aren’t many good tes out there. Most don’t throw to tes as much as us, 49ers and kc. How many 1k yard wrs are there? 16. How many tes with 1k? 2. And cooks is a top 10 wr. Actually he is number 10 by stats.

Are edwards, ruggs, renfrow, brown, Snead or stoner top 5 wrs? Top 10? Top 20? Top 40? Top 50?(maybe brown?). No and that’s the point
    If you’re comparing both teams weapons, then cooks and Waller cross cancel with Waller having the edge. You then compare fuller snd cobbs to ruggs and Edwards. This is where the debate starts. If you go only on past production, fuller and Cobb win. But… you have to project their improvements this year. Both ruggs snd Edwards were rookies. They’ll definitely play better this year. I’d still take ruggs and Edwards over fuller and Cobb. I’d guess most nfl GMs would too. And… I think THAT was the point.

I think if healthy McCoy will be in the backfield a lot. With him, yannick and Crosby, we should be getting a lot more qb pressures

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    If you’re comparing both teams weapons, then cooks and Waller cross cancel with Waller having the edge. You then compare fuller snd cobbs to ruggs and Edwards. This is where the debate starts. If you go only on past production, fuller and Cobb win. But… you have to project their improvements this year. Both ruggs snd Edwards were rookies. They’ll definitely play better this year. I’d still take ruggs and Edwards over fuller and Cobb. I’d guess most nfl GMs would too. And… I think THAT was the point.
    I still don’t think they cancel out. One has had 1k yards for 5 out of the last 6 seasons. Waller(again I love waller) had just two. Cooks is lightening fast and plays against the best corners on opposite teams. Anyways, I’m more high on brown than ruggs and edwards. For now. I’m still excited because our o will be top ten. IMO. Now if our d can just be top 20, we should to well