Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 221 of 227 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 3395
    I still think having weak dts will hurt alot. And having a very weak slb will hurt alot. We literally have two mlbs(Kwaitkoski and lee) and everyone else in the lb room are wlb( Littleton, morrow, deablo, muse, white)

Looks like Richard and riddick are refusing to get vaccinated. Who will be out rb 3?

Would love to see Richard cut. 3.5 mil for a third string guy?

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Lack of WR’s will be the excuse in a few months?

It’s always something.

-Stork
    If the WR position continues to perform at the rate it has will you be happy?

Our receivers have been shitbags for years

So our defense gave up 14 more points than the Texans (478 vs 464) and we won 4 more games than the Texans yet their QB is better? Didn't our offense score 50 more points (434 vs 384)? I bet we did it with fewer possessions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Hey Megatron, why did you leave out offensive line and TE? Heck Waller might be better than Cooks, Fuller and Cobb put together. Plus he was running for his life last year. The defense stuff I don’t get when you are comparing quarterbacks head to head. I’m curious is there anybody other than Meg who would take Carr over Watson if you had to choose between the two to start building your team? With Watson off field stuff it definitely closes the gap. But if Watson is cleared and you could move forward and had to choose between them. I’d go Watson considering we would have to extend Carr and he probably gets close to 40 million also.
    With everything being equal Watson and it's not close.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    First, I like Watson as a player just shouldn’t be getting 40 mil. His last three years he went 10-6, 8-8, 6-10. Progressively worse. And let’s pay him 40 mil. Yet people complain about carr and he went 4-12, 7-9, 8-8. Getting better with no number 1 wr. And with arguably the worst d in football. Who got better value? 40 mil for 6-10 season or 20 mil for an 8-8 season without 22 sexual touching allegations?

1. Are you telling me you would rather have Waller ruggs and edwards, than cooks, Cobb and fuller.

The comparison that Waller is better than all three is dumb. Waller has had 2 1k seasons. Cook has had 5 seasons out of his last 6 we’re over a 1,000 yards a year. Fuller and Cobb are better than any we had last year.

2. Would you rather have watt than any of our dts?

3. Who do we have better than Cunningham on our d??? Nobody is the answer.

We should just switch to a 3-4. Make Hankins the nose. Bring in Avery Williamson to play Ilb with Kwaitkoski. And call it a day
    Yes, Cobb is done, Fuller is always injured and Cooks is good but nothing special. I would take Waller over all 3 and the upside of Ruggs and Edwards in a heart beat.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Yes, Cobb is done, Fuller is always injured and Cooks is good but nothing special. I would take Waller over all 3 and the upside of Ruggs and Edwards in a heart beat.
    I can barely name 5 “weapons” I’d take over Waller in the NFL…his combination of size and speed is very rare within the human race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cooks had 5x 1000 yard seasons out of the last 6!

Between Waller ruggs and edwards all put together have 2x 1000 yard seasons.

Cook is special. Don’t get that twisted. Cobb has had a 1200 yard season. Fuller is a good wr. Not great.

We have so much faith in edwards who has a grand total of 193 yards. I understand he got hurt. But that’s not an excuse for arnette. But it is for edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I can barely name 5 “weapons” I’d take over Waller in the NFL…his combination of size and speed is very rare within the human race.

Yes, we all love us some Waller now but remember when we signed him he had less than 100 yds receiving in his career. All the potential in the world means nothing if it isn't realized. Gruden and Carr unleashed that potential.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I agree that I would take Waller, Ruggs and Edwards going forward but if I had to choose for just last season I would have taken Cobb, Fuller and Cooks.

Quote Originally Posted by MackAttack88 View Post
    I agree that I would take Waller, Ruggs and Edwards going forward but if I had to choose for just last season I would have taken Cobb, Fuller and Cooks.
    What? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Cooks had 5x 1000 yard seasons out of the last 6!

Between Waller ruggs and edwards all put together have 2x 1000 yard seasons.

Cook is special. Don’t get that twisted. Cobb has had a 1200 yard season. Fuller is a good wr. Not great.

We have so much faith in edwards who has a grand total of 193 yards. I understand he got hurt. But that’s not an excuse for arnette. But it is for edwards.
    That's your problem Megs....you live in the past when it comes to stats, the only thing I care about is future production.

Carson Wentz is going to miss up to several months with an injury. Reports are they may look for a trade.

Colts inquired about Mariota prior to trading for Wentz. Mariota has a no trade clause but wonder he would would take a trade if they called again.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Carson Wentz is going to miss up to several months with an injury. Reports are they may look for a trade.

Colts inquired about Mariota prior to trading for Wentz. Mariota has a no trade clause but wonder he would would take a trade if they called again.
    That would be a tough call, I love having Mariota as our backup. If Carr goes down there isn’t really a drop off in talent. Marcus has a different skill set that might be useful with a rebuilt offensive line. Carr struggles in the pocket and if this group doesn’t pass protect as well as the last couple years. If Carr doesn’t get beat up, you can guarantee he will quadruple the check down. Drake will probably get a lot of opportunities this year. It could once again be a long year for our wide receivers. Carr traditionally doesn’t get them the ball. He loves his tight ends and backs. Or the short receiver screen. It’s interesting we have fans in here complaining we have had poor receiver play through the years when they can’t throw the ball to themselves. Ruggs had like 43 targets where other rookies are getting over 100 targets. If you are watching the All 22 our receivers get open. There had been plenty of time to get them the ball. Really hard to put up stats with Nervous Nelly in the pocket who would rather throw a pass out of bounds, than give his teammates a chance to make plays. I’m not trading Marcus unless we our out of playoff contention and a contender gets desperate

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post

They signed Hundley on Saturday why would they need Mariotta?