Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 212 of 227 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3395
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Carr isn't retiring. He may be loyal, just sometimes he says things that may sound loyal, but I think he's being a politician.
    Maybe. I think he believes what he’s saying, but that doesn’t mean he won’t feel differently if the situation comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Maybe. I think he believes what he’s saying, but that doesn’t mean he won’t feel differently if the situation comes up.
    He's playing with Gruden's head.....just is case they are thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Was looking at the Raiders vs Eagles and it’s like 500 a ticket for nose bleeds. Trash.
    Once again putting them out of reach of the real fans. How much does the NFL need?

Once again putting them out of reach of the real fans. How much does the NFL need?
    Thought keep in mind these are resale prices. Per seat base ticket prices are like 100 to 250. Its resale that is pricing out most fans currently.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Thought keep in mind these are resale prices. Per seat base ticket prices are like 100 to 250. Its resale that is pricing out most fans currently.
    Is it resale tho, they have a deal to send x amount of tickets to those companies that “resell” them. Raiders get a contract price and guaranteed tickets sold. Those companies get to mark up tickets and price us out. **** them.

Carr isn't retiring. He may be loyal, just sometimes he says things that may sound loyal, but I think he's being a politician.
    I believe him when he says he will retire if traded. As you know already he is really religious and I believe he wants to start a ministry someday and that may come sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Yeah because Carr is only here to collect a pay check. Smh
    Let me buy you a drink my friend-

to get that awful taste of Carr’s sack out of your mouth...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Carr will give a home team discount on his next extension.

Especially after having some success this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Carr will give a home team discount on his next extension.

Especially after having some success this season.
    I honestly don't think he will. He's learning right now that the only reason why most QBs aren't moved around at the team's whim is because their salaries make it extremely difficult to do that. If Rodgers had the same deal now that Carr has, he'd be a goner. Green Bay would have gladly sent him packing. Same with Russ in Seattle. And a winning season is just going to cement Carr's desire to stay with LV.

He'll get a huge contract worthy of his value, but I can see him later restructuring sometime down the road, if necessary. He's done that before, if memory serves.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I honestly don't think he will. He's learning right now that the only reason why most QBs aren't moved around at the team's whim is because their salaries make it extremely difficult to do that. If Rodgers had the same deal now that Carr has, he'd be a goner. Green Bay would have gladly sent him packing. Same with Russ in Seattle. And a winning season is just going to cement Carr's desire to stay with LV.

He'll get a huge contract worthy of his value, but I can see him later restructuring sometime down the road, if necessary. He's done that before, if memory serves.
    If Carr gas the same year as last year. and they don't make the playoffs....do you pay him top 5?

If Carr gas the same year as last year. and they don't make the playoffs....do you pay him top 5?
    Hard No!

Las Vegas Raiders @Raiders

We have signed free agents LB Darron Lee and CB De’Vante Bausby.

In a corresponding move, we have waived CB TJ Morrison »

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Let me buy you a drink my friend-

to get that awful taste of Carr’s sack out of your mouth...
    Hot as hell, mowed the loan, almost died. Come in, check the board and get a good laugh. Thanks 🍻👍

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Las Vegas Raiders @Raiders

We have signed free agents LB Darron Lee and CB De’Vante Bausby.

In a corresponding move, we have waived CB TJ Morrison »
    Wasn’t Lee a fan favorite on here when he was drafted? Guess it’s never too late to find the right fit.

Hearing reports, Gus is not happy with Littleton. I wonder if they will make a move. And when do we cut Lawson. Such a waste