Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 203 of 227 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3395
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Yes Hunter laid it out perfectly. I'd trade for Julio in a heart beat. Question is does he want to play for the Raiders?
    If they want a 1st you still willing to trade for him?

Benjamin Allbright @AllbrightNFL

Ravens, Raiders and Colts were all interested in Julio before draft.

Not sure how Raiders pull that off, but...

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    If they want a 1st you still willing to trade for him?
    I would do a 2nd round pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

i just stopped in assuming their would be Julio talk. Im in! Get julio over here, guy is the best in the NFL. I think ruggs could have a huge year with a legit #1 that demands safety help. Would be fun to watch.

Honestly, if this Rogers stuff is true, then the Julio deal is dead. If no Rogers, then maybe. No way getting both, unless we get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Honestly, if this Rogers stuff is true, then the Julio deal is dead. If no Rogers, then maybe. No way getting both, unless we get lucky.
    Think both are unlikely, but Julio the more likely of the two. Generally Im not for restructuring older guys contracts, but may make some sense in a year where the salary cap is temporarily deflated.

I would do a 2nd round pick
    Eh i think thats a little too steep. Hes gone he wants out and its public. Hes 32 and coming off an injury plagued season. I wouldnt offer more than a 3rd. Id also want to have a convo with him about restructuring his current deal.

I understand hes a WR and isnt overly reliant on speed so he should age well. Hed also make our offense even more dangerous. But wed be 100% banking on Bradley fixing our defense and the cap going up. We miss on either and were in trouble. Id rather see us gamble a second on a proven player for our defense.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Eh i think thats a little too steep. Hes gone he wants out and its public. Hes 32 and coming off an injury plagued season. I wouldnt offer more than a 3rd. Id also want to have a convo with him about restructuring his current deal.

I understand hes a WR and isnt overly reliant on speed so he should age well. Hed also make our offense even more dangerous. But wed be 100% banking on Bradley fixing our defense and the cap going up. We miss on either and were in trouble. Id rather see us gamble a second on a proven player for our defense.
    It's going to take more than a 3rd to get him. I feel like Julio can play at a high level for a couple of more years just because how much of an athletic freak he is.. He's never had a major injury so I'm not concerned about the injuries he had last year.

Who's available that's a defensive player? I'm all for trading for defense. We're better off trading picks rather than trusting Mayock and Gruden drafting.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Although, I think julio would be more likely to want to play here if we had Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Although, I think julio would be more likely to want to play here if we had Rogers.
    The only way I could see that happening is if we got a king's fortune for Carr from another team in some 3 way deal. Although I think we're really stretching it.

A 32 y/o WR who had an injury riddled year is not one Im giving up more than a 3rd for. Plus, his $$$ is cut, too.

This guy has to be the pick if hes available.

Im the president of the Christian Barmore fanclub.

It's going to take more than a 3rd to get him. I feel like Julio can play at a high level for a couple of more years just because how much of an athletic freak he is.. He's never had a major injury so I'm not concerned about the injuries he had last year.

Who's available that's a defensive player? I'm all for trading for defense. We're better off trading picks rather than trusting Mayock and Gruden drafting.
    Then it isnt meant to be... a second is too steep. He isnt the missing piece. I do think he can play at a high level still but he isnt what were missing.

Wasnt thinking of anyone specifically. More so that we need worry about the other side of the ball not our offense.

Please excuse the pun, but......

Pass

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Please excuse the pun, but......

Pass
    Agreed, just waiting for this Julio rumor stuff to pass.

We are not getting Deshaun, Aaron, or Julio.

The coaches are comfortable with the potential 53 guys that are going to be here, as we sit today. IMHO

Right or wrong, they are comfortable.

The only way I could see that happening is if we got a king's fortune for Carr from another team in some 3 way deal. Although I think we're really stretching it.
    Not necessarily. Julio wont get that much in a trade. I think a second rounder is the going estimate.

The packers said that love isnt ready yet. To me, this means they are unsure of how hell pan out. So having carr could be a great help to alleviate pressure, while getting a tradable assert that can be a solid starter.

So packers could get carr and 2-3 picks. Lets say 2 firsts and a third. Then you trade a second for julio. It makes sense since going for Rogers puts you in a win now mode. You can give up a few future draft picks as youd be more desirable as a FA destination too. The season would basically rely on Julios health and Bradleys ability to make the defense solid.

Would I do it? Meh... probably not. But its doable.