Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 192 of 227 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3395
    ^ Yikes!

....man, in Gus we truss!

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    First it was Watson. Then Wilson. Now Rodgers. Which QB are you going to push next?
    In fairness, with the exception of Watson, many of those QBs have been linked to the Raiders. If not by the player's camp, by NFL insiders. At this point if you have a QB that many feel is as good as or better than Carr, the Raiders will be mentioned. It sucks for Carr to be in that spot, but until the team starts winning more than it loses, most people are going to entertain ideas of improving the team at all positions, including QB.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    ^ Yikes!

....man, in Gus we truss!
    I wish him all the luck in the world. Not defending or excusing Guenther at all, but when you sign on for a job where the HC/OC has a guaranteed 10 year contract and the loving man-crush of the owner, you better make sure your defense executes. No one will bat an eye if Gruden's offense has a high red zone futility rate. But if your defense gives up even half as many TDs in the RZ as Gruden's offense failed to turn into TDs, guess who is going to get the lion's share of the blame for the losses? Not Gruden.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 05-08-2021 at 12:03 PM.

I think this is a done deal after June 1st.

Raiders trade, Carr and 2022 1st round pick

GBP... Rodgers and 2022 2nd round pick

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post

This is going to come down to trading Mark's Hot Wheels toy car collection, his cherished Chewbacca Pez dispenser, both G. I. Joe with the Kung Fu Grip AND his Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle and action figure set, his Barbie Benton etch a sketch drawing, his collector's edition of Porky's I and II, and a year's supply of Bazooka gum. I don't see GB settling for anything less.

I hope you guys are having fun with this, Every year we entertain trading him, and like a bad penny, he returns,

This just feels different and Gruden has gone Ghost...

I love Carr, But I mean, We are talking Rodgers.

Rodger-Rodger

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post

You think wed be able to get Rogers for carr and a pick swap? Carr is a solid QB, but even at Rogers age, itll probably take more.

I read an article saying it could cost us 6 draft picks to get Rogers. I think thats a little excessive too. The truth probably sits somewhere in the middle. Id guess carr plus 2 first round picks would be close. Maybe a third rounder thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I hope you guys are having fun with this, Every year we entertain trading him, and like a bad penny, he returns,
    I bet just about anything that Carr starts for the Raiders this season. Rodgers might leave GB, he might even end up in the AFC West, but he isn't going to Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    This is going to come down to trading Mark's Hot Wheels toy car collection, his cherished Chewbacca Pez dispenser, both G. I. Joe with the Kung Fu Grip AND his Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle and action figure set, his Barbie Benton etch a sketch drawing, his collector's edition of Porky's I and II, and a year's supply of Bazooka gum. I don't see GB settling for anything less.
    Throw in all 3 Porky's movies and we have a deal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Throw in all 3 Porky's movies and we have a deal!!!!!
    Sadly, Porky's III was part of the Amari Cooper trade. You don't really think Dallas gave us a #1 Draft Pick for Amari alone, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Sadly, Porky's III was part of the Amari Cooper trade. You don't really think Dallas gave us a #1 Draft Pick for Amari alone, do you?
    Dang it, now my collection won't be complete without all the amazing scenes with Bula Ballbreaker!!!!!

I don't believe in the Raiders -- Rodgers stuff.

The Raiders need to improve in the red zone and improve defensively. Fix those two issues and you're a playoff team.

Of course, Gruden hasn't fixed either issue yet in 3 full seasons, so I am not particularly optimistic.

**** Rodgers!!! We don't need him!

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    You think wed be able to get Rogers for carr and a pick swap? Carr is a solid QB, but even at Rogers age, itll probably take more.

I read an article saying it could cost us 6 draft picks to get Rogers. I think thats a little excessive too. The truth probably sits somewhere in the middle. Id guess carr plus 2 first round picks would be close. Maybe a third rounder thrown in.
    Yea, his age and the fact he doesn't want to play for them puts them in a bind... Probably be another pick from us to them but i dont see more then that. Rodgers is gonna dictate this trade, And he is stubborn... GB would have to fire it's GM in order for him to come back, And I don't think he likes Matt either so it would have to probably be a complete fire sale in order to get him to go back on his word that he will not play for them. I don't think its gonna take a lot like the "experts" say. They have no leverage and they will play it off that they think Carr is a small step down from Rodgers.

They want Love to sit one more year. So they are gonna want someone that can compete. And they can always trade carr next year. And maybe get 2 first round picks. never know.