Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 189 of 218 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3263
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Why would Wilson and Rogers want to play here... but not Derek?
    Quite simply, if Carr wanted out, it would obviously be because he felt like he wasn't getting the results that he expected for all of the blood, sweat and tears shed. Happens all of the time, whether we're talking sports, lesser profile jobs, or even relationships. It's not always about the grass already being green somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Rogers doesn't exactly have the hammer in this situation. If he sits out, quits, or retires, he'll owe them 30 mil. So he has some thinking to do.
    I hope Rodgers is serious and he is traded...to any team but an AFC West rival.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Broncos just lost rt due to Achilles injury
    Saw that. The guy is screwed, no guarantee for the 9 mil he would have earned because he did it on his own time. Ouch, literally and figuratively.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    The #Raiders are releasing safety Jeff Heath on Wednesday, per source. He was the AFC Defensive Player of the Week in Week 10 last season. Now, set to be a free agent.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    All in. We have a ton of Safeties now, Heath became expendable.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I hope Rodgers is serious and he is traded...to any team but an AFC West rival.
    Watch him wind up on the Pats. How's that?

Ulrich has us placing last in our division. Again. Also said Broncos would be second in the division(with no rt or rg btw). Broncos just lost their rt due to torn Achilles. Gone for the season. They will be last in our division. All the serviceable ots are taken. Villanueva signed with the ravens. They are scraping bottom of the barrel. Trying to sign Massie.

He has us being 7th worst team in the nfl. I think he had us 9th worse last year and being last in the division

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Ulrich has us placing last in our division. Again. Also said Broncos would be second in the division(with no rt or rg btw). Broncos just lost their rt due to torn Achilles. Gone for the season. They will be last in our division. All the serviceable ots are taken. Villanueva signed with the ravens. They are scraping bottom of the barrel. Trying to sign Massie.

He has us being 7th worst team in the nfl. I think he had us 9th worse last year and being last in the division
    All it is an estimate of what he thinks based on his opinion of what he saw last year. Opinions are like *******s.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Saw that. The guy is screwed, no guarantee for the 9 mil he would have earned because he did it on his own time. Ouch, literally and figuratively.
    So dumb. Now they are scrambling for a rt. Trying to bring in massie. Horrible ot and worse at og.

Rodgers wants to be on the west coast so he can double up, play football and host Jeopardy. He himself threw us and the 49ers names out there, Cause we are the closest to support what he wants.

I think it costs no more then a swap of Carr and Rodgers, I am sure we will swap picks at some point, Like our 22 2nd round for their 22 3rd round...

They have no leverage, Either they get something or someone for him or get nothing.. They can start Carr for a year then decide on extending Carr or going with Love.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Watch him wind up on the Pats. How's that?
    GB would only want to send Rodgers to a hell hole, if they do agree to trade him. I'm not a fan of the Pats, but I don't see that being the destination. Lots of other teams to pick that have questionable management. Ahem.

And, of course, right on cue...the sharks smell blood in the water. Hope the Raiders prove them wrong and go 14-3 this season.

https://www.nfl.com/news/three-years...g-their-wheels

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Rodgers wants to be on the west coast so he can double up, play football and host Jeopardy. He himself threw us and the 49ers names out there, Cause we are the closest to support what he wants.

I think it costs no more then a swap of Carr and Rodgers, I am sure we will swap picks at some point, Like our 22 2nd round for their 22 3rd round...

They have no leverage, Either they get something or someone for him or get nothing.. They can start Carr for a year then decide on extending Carr or going with Love.
    I don't think they would settle for that, some talking head proposals estimate at minimum two future firsts and some players to include a QB and then some.

@Megatron: "So dumb. Now they are scrambling for a rt. Trying to bring in massie. Horrible ot and worse at og."

I hate to see a guy do that to himself, it's a bummer, loss of wages, loss of security. I do however enjoy watching my number one hated team in all sports, the Broncos, struggle with...well...any and everything. I hope they land Massie, so does Mad Maxx I would assume. I hates 'em.

"...prone to stoogery.".

According to news outlets, Jeopardy is about to announce their choice for permanent host. Anderson Cooper destroyed the guest host experiment. He was horrible as always.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    According to news outlets, Jeopardy is about to announce their choice for permanent host. Anderson Cooper destroyed the guest host experiment. He was horrible as always.
    Did LeVar Burton ever get his chance to host Jeopardy? Was wondering how that turned out, since I understand lots of people wanted to see him in the role.

Can't fault Rodgers for wanting to go Hollywood as his NFL career now has more acreage behind him than in front of him. Even if he was only making Skip Bayless-type money (4yrs, $32M) that's still a pretty penny. Mr. Trebek was pulling in somewhere around $10M per season by comparison. Rodgers may be on to something here. As far as I know announcing the Daily Double doesn't invite career ending injury or CTE risk.

Rodgers is probably kicking himself, then, that the Rams and Chargers haven't made a pitch for him. Should have announced his discontent at the end of last season before the draft and before FA began.