Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 164 of 227 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3395
    Iíd like to see our running game be threatening enough that play action or 1v1 outside matchups can be relevant.

And a defense that isnít absolute garbage nonsense.

Itís clear our problems were D and ineffective running game. By our off season so far Gruden agrees.

17th game added and itís the Bears

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Smear stunt? I donít really understand. Are you saying the attorney is just doing this to smear Watson? If so, why?

Iím just trying to understand what theyíd gain.

I mean, this is bringing down Watsonís value. So they wonít be able to trade him for as much. And if they are being spiteful at him, doubt he ever plays for them. And If itís obvious to you, then any player that feels the same way will never want to play for Houston. So theyíll find it tougher to get players via free agency. And if itís found that the lawyer falsified information to wrongfully bring a suit against Watson, the lawyer would face civil and criminal charges and likely never work again.

But whatís to gain by it? Just trying to understand what the gain is...
    Do you not know how petty and racist the owner of the Texans is? Heíd rather see Watson burn even if he destroys his trade value...the owner doesnít care, itís personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Do you not know how petty and racist the owner of the Texans is? Heíd rather see Watson burn even if he destroys his trade value...the owner doesnít care, itís personal.

No, I donít know, lol. Iíve never met the guy. But if thatís true, then heís not very smart either. And neither is the lawyer. And neither are all those women who are complaining. As theyíre all putting themselves at risk if theyíre lying. Even just on a civil case level, it would be easy for Watson to prove a loss of income from false claims and get a judgement of millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Hindsight is 50/50. Been watching last season again and our season was always going to go wrong after NE game. Edwards got hurt and we lost that possession 50/50 receiver that Carr needs (like Crabtree) and who was dominant in camp and was already looking good. Our Oline was in pieces already, our running game looked hit and miss. But worst of all our D was incapable of stopping an obvious 1 dimensional run game with crack backs. If you canít adjust to a simple attack like that then itís obvious a change was needed on D. Gruden should have let Guenther go right then. I was one for keeping him at the time but now itís clearly a mistake.
    Jacobs wasn't 100% for most of the season. Then with the Oline issues, there's no doubt about the run game. The D just flat out sucked, and just about every situation where the game was in doubt, they folded. They need to fix it so they can stand on their own without the O having to score 30 or more.

[QUOTE=KobeOwnSU;33884748]Do you not know how petty and racist the owner of the Texans is? Heíd rather see Watson burn even if he destroys his trade value...the owner doesnít care, itís personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTC

It is so easy to sit back now a days and label people racist...... just hit send. You all need to sit back and wait til everything is settled. Then make judgement.
    Dogdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Hindsight is 50/50. Been watching last season again and our season was always going to go wrong after NE game. Edwards got hurt and we lost that possession 50/50 receiver that Carr needs (like Crabtree) and who was dominant in camp and was already looking good. Our Oline was in pieces already, our running game looked hit and miss. But worst of all our D was incapable of stopping an obvious 1 dimensional run game with crack backs. If you canít adjust to a simple attack like that then itís obvious a change was needed on D. Gruden should have let Guenther go right then. I was one for keeping him at the time but now itís clearly a mistake.
    Gunther sucked but our problems run much deeper. We simply donít have the talent on defense, there is not one true difference maker on any 3 levels of defense. We took an edge player 4th overall that canít sack the QB, and a safety later in the first round that canít cover. In todayís passing league, that is an absolutely grave mistake and complete misunderstanding of how to assemble a roster. We also signed a variety of wholly underwhelming defensive free agents that made zero impact, and in many cases became liabilities out there. Gus Bradley may be an upgrade but our issues all start with the guy in charge or everything, the guy with the permanent scowl on his face.

Why do you think he's racist? This looks like Al with Marcus Allen. No one wins these battles.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Why do you think he's racist? This looks like Al with Marcus Allen. No one wins these battles.
    Go Google the owner and read up on him.

If he truly is, then he'll never field a team. Who would want to sign with them?

Talk about missing the point. My goodness.

How many allegations does D Watson have against him? 20?? That has nothing to do with racism.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Talk about missing the point. My goodness.

How many allegations does D Watson have against him? 20?? That has nothing to do with racism.
    No bro. Racism. Because the internet says so. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Go Google the owner and read up on him.

I Googled Cuomo and it had stories that he won an Emmy for handling the pandemic wisely and was a great guy... LOL

Watson may or may not be a raging idiot, but I would wait to see what they come up with before passing judgement.

Don't believe everything you read. Google is a search engine that finds stories about people that are only as good as the person that writes them.

Please tell me you don't believe what you hear on ESPN, CNN or Fox News. They are stories written with an agenda..

Hope all is well with you Kobe.. haven't talked to you in a while.
    Dogdaddy

Ok guys can we bring things back on topic. Debating on whether to trade for Watson is one thing but we are going a little too far off topic.

Thanks everyone.