Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 147 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2890
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Where do you think the 100 billion is coming from? The fans have to pay for it, no NFL stimulus checks headed to a fans bank account
    Maybe the fans should send a message to Goodell. Then maybe he'll notice. Frankly, he could care less. But he is losing fan support.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Juju signed with Steelers. 1 year 8 mil
    A good result. Glad we didn't lose our shirts trying to sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    The new deal doesnt come into effect until 2023.
    Right, but the owners will reap either way. Players will probably only see a slight increase in cap in 2022. They won't be getting the money.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Right, but the owners will reap either way. Players will probably only see a slight increase in cap in 2022. They won't be getting the money.
    Well with the new CBA was signed Players saw an increase into the %. Owners 52 % Players 48% which will lead to a jump in the cap in a few years. Cap this season 182M. Early estimates for 2023 cap is around 230M.

Another consideration for signing Atkins (there is a typo...this is his career grade, not just 2020):
    https://twitter.com/AlexCMusic/statu...396312066?s=19

We have jefferson,vickers,hankins,irving,hurst,solomon,and will probably draft one in the draft,there's no way we keep all these guys,what's the plan here?

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    We have jefferson,vickers,hankins,irving,hurst,solomon,and will probably draft one in the draft,there's no way we keep all these guys,what's the plan here?
    True, and I don't mind getting Barmore or another guy; however, I do like the idea of making sure that it isn't a requirement in the draft, and we can just pick BPA. Atkins would be a decent move to prevent this, or if someone is let go like Hurst for cap space (not saying I want him gone, just that some are talking about it). Atkins is not as high on my list as getting secondary help though, that is for sure, just an idea since he has become available lately.

Flexibility so that we donít have to draft one? Guess if one is there that we like, we could cut/trade one if the others.

As for juju. $8 million seems cheap. Makes the agholor deal look horrible for NE.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    As for juju. $8 million seems cheap. Makes the agholor deal look horrible for NE.
    The Raiders getting Ngakoue for the exact same amount also makes it look horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Thank God we didn't overpay,you know damn well he was looking to fleece whoever signed him.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

It's not uncommon for us to overstock at a particular position group. Bring them all in, see who fits, who doesn't, keep some for depth, trade/release the rest before the season starts. The important thing is that we come away with a group of men that can get to the QB and shut down the run. All the better if it really only takes 4 of them to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Well with the new CBA was signed Players saw an increase into the %. Owners 52 % Players 48% which will lead to a jump in the cap in a few years. Cap this season 182M. Early estimates for 2023 cap is around 230M.
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Reminds me of my old firm where the partners brought in a whale and swore that the rank and file would feast, too. Never happened. We got a bit increase, but nothing like what they saw. They blamed the economy, of course. Took me all of 2 minutes to draft my resignation letter when I saw my new "raise" and bonus -- and 1.8 minutes of that was just logging on to their slow *** network.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Reminds me of my old firm where the partners brought in a whale and swore that the rank and file would feast, too. Never happened. We got a bit increase, but nothing like what they saw. They blamed the economy, of course. Took me all of 2 minutes to draft my resignation letter when I saw my new "raise" and bonus -- and 1.8 minutes of that was just logging on to their slow *** network.
    If not for Covid the projected cap for this season was suppose to be in the 210 to 215 range. Next season I expect it to be closer to this again. The 2023 season then should jump up again.

We have seen large jumps in cap every time there is a new cba/tv deal. Again 48% of league revenue which includes more then just the TV deal must go to the players. This season had to be different due to covid. We can wait to be sure and thats fine but the cap has seen very predictable jumps for the last 10 years really.

How much cap space do we have left, for 2021, as it sits right now?