Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 113 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3395
    One other name I wouldn't mind taking a flier on is Rankins, He had a down year but he did play hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    One other name I wouldn't mind taking a flier on is Rankins, He had a down year but he did play hurt.
    I agree. I also saw that Danny Shelton got released today. Liked him coming out of Washington, hasnít produced much yet. Could be cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read the Lions are releasing DT Danny Shelton per NFL network. Would he be a good get?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Just read the Lions are releasing DT Danny Shelton per NFL network. Would he be a good get?

Space eating NT. I think Id rather resign Hankins but Shelton could probably be had at minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I would like to see the contract details on Yannick so we know what kind of cap space we have left. Also, we still have Jackson and Mariota on the roster, both of which have been rumored to be either released or traded by tomorrow. So, I think we could be players still for a couple more impact guys.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/las-vega...ngakoue-19018/

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Sportstrac is known for just uploading whatever the first contract details show up then fix it later. The contract details are still missing no-franchise tag so we know its not up to date.

The contract likely is just 13 and 13 but there are tons of different way they can maneuver things around if they want which havent been stated yet and we may not even know for sure till the deal is signed.

Teams really out here still paying Jihad Ward to play football.

I really dont care about contracts specifcs more than i care aboit fixing our defense.
    Bring everyone in we can get. Let them compete. Put the best product on the field.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

21 of the 26 mil was due at signing. He also has a no tag in his contract and 4 mil is guaranteed for injury.

I am hoping for a JuJu signing, I think he makes more sense then NA anyway,. I really think the routes NA ran would of been best for Henry Ruggs, Just think he would make our receiving room complete.

Shaquille Griffin to the Jaguars..3 years..44.5 million.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

I would guess we are looking for some veteran DBs since that is a really young position group for us.

I would guess we are looking for some veteran DBs since that is a really young position group for us.

Yea a vet corner is likely needed. Our oldest CB on our roster is Isiah Johnson a 2nd year 4th round pick at 25 years old.

It makes sense. Our young DBs need some leadership. Suh can also do that for Crosby and Ferrell. We need a legit LB to compliment Kwiatkoski as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

The Patriots have spent 137.5 million in guaranteed money in less than 24 hours. Thatís the second most of any team, in any Free Agemcy period ever! And it hasnít been a full day yet and the league year hasnít officially started [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]....if the Raiders did this, they would be absolutely killed in the media and by fans. The Patriots do it: Bill Belichek has a master plan.

Winning orgs always get the benefit of the doubt. I mean honestly how long did the genius of Al Davis and the Raiders get a pass based on past glory during the late 80s and early 90s -- and we never won as nearly many SBs as the Pats did?

The best we can hope for is that Cam remains Cam. I like the guy, but he's not Superman anymore. I think he's on the decline.