Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 157 of 190 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2844
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    And... There going to take a big step backwards offensively, because Derek will not do well with a below average center and 2 mediocre guards. The running game may suffer also.

It's a huge risk. Very Ballzy. They must know something we don't.
    our running game was *** last year anyway for most of the season, especially near the end. I like the moves, get some fresh blood on the oline and bring on drake to be a 1b. Jacobs is awesome, but he's not a 20+ carry guy over the season. it's a fact he runs too hard to be.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    And... There going to take a big step backwards offensively, because Derek will not do well with a below average center and 2 mediocre guards. The running game may suffer also.

It's a huge risk. Very Ballzy. They must know something we don't.
    Derek will be fine and so will the run game. According to Vic they have been high on James for some time now. They know something we don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

I have no issue with fresh legs on the o-line and in the backfield. Not a fan of paying backs or paying guys who haven’t earned it. Especially prematurely.

This regime has earned zero trust.

-Stork

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1374418035499364359

#Raiders QB Marcus Mariota is expected to sign a reworked contract with Las Vegas, sources say, as he’ll get a 1-year deal worth $3.5M with a chance to make up to $8M including incentives. It was up and down the last few weeks, but he recently made the call to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post

#Raiders QB Marcus Mariota is expected to sign a reworked contract with Las Vegas, sources say, as he’ll get a 1-year deal worth $3.5M with a chance to make up to $8M including incentives. It was up and down the last few weeks, but he recently made the call to stick around.
    This opens up 7M in cap for us as well.

Tom Pelissero@TomPelissero
    The #Steelers have released CB Steven Nelson.

Tom Pelissero@TomPelissero
    The #Steelers have released CB Steven Nelson.
    This would very nice. Younger then Sherman and probably would be a little cheaper as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word on the incentives? I assume they’re all playing time related.

Big news if so. We have 7 mill and create another 6 really easy. That should see us land a vet at CB and FS.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Any word on the incentives? I assume they’re all playing time related.

Big news if so. We have 7 mill and create another 6 really easy. That should see us land a vet at CB and FS.
    Read a report that said Carr would have to go down for a significant amount of time for him to hit the 8 mil.

"Put me in coach
    I'm ready to play
    to-day
    Look at me
    Gotta be
    Centerfield"

I'm betting Mariota wishes he had a door #3. But this is a good result for the Raiders, although I would still entertain trades for him, if a team was interested. I'd hate to see him languish on the sideline.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post

"Put me in coach
    I'm ready to play
    to-day
    Look at me
    Gotta be
    Centerfield"

I'm betting Mariota wishes he had a door #3. But this is a good result for the Raiders, although I would still entertain trades for him, if a team was interested. I'd hate to see him languish on the sideline.
    It’s def not ideal for him and he’d likely have been better off if we just cut him early. He’d prob start for the Bears. But it’s good for us. At 3.5 we wouldn’t have a better back up. Please please cut Peterman and finally be free.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Read a report that said Carr would have to go down for a significant amount of time for him to hit the 8 mil.
    Makes sense. Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Maybe he figured with this oline, there’s a good chance it happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Derek will be fine and so will the run game. According to Vic they have been high on James for some time now. They know something we don't.
    Switch, you're really going to run with that? "they know something we don't" , I was being sarcastic.

You trust their judgement? From M Bryant to-------> present day? Why would you believe that?

They have proven to be terrible decision makers to date. I think having your position is the hardest to defend.

They probably didn't like the trade offers for MM. if any. I like the idea that he took a pay cut. Finally someone who isn't about the money. I think he's our best option as a BU. Carr can get injured at any time, so it's a good insurance policy, especially since he's been here a year.