Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 151 of 199 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2979
    What are the odds that we keep both 3rd round picks? And if we do, who do you like for those picks?

I would rather have Ha Ha Clinton Dix. He's an excellent centerfielder. The free safety in the cover 3 is basically a centerfielder and Clinton Dix would be perfect for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    What are the odds that we keep both 3rd round picks? And if we do, who do you like for those picks?
    Amon-Ra St Brown. Although I'm afraid he's not a sleeper no more. His stock has been rising and he can sneak into the 2nd round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    I cannot believe we are looking at a total rebuild! We were discussing getting the defense fixed now we are talking a total rebuild! Is this some Bizarro stuff or what? Knock on Wood if anyone out there agrees with me. LOL
    I've been knocking my head against my wooden desk, does that count?

If healthy, I thought Tanner was going to be our SS. I imagine they're still evaluating where he is. Sucks when players get season ending injuries during their rookie years, because you can't really assess their play. It's like Abrams. We thought he was going to be one thing, but now we know the kid has a ton of ground to cover before he'll be the safety that we need him to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Not sure why you would want to release a 3rd round pick that got hurt his rookie year. Lets give the guy a chance to show what he has before we throw him aside.
    Fair enough. But itís not like we havenít gotten rid of a 3rd round pick in recent history without proving himself. 😊

Isnít tanner about 229 pounds now? Heís bigger. Should beat out morrow. I would like to see javin white beat out morrow. Anybody beat out morrow.

As a matter of fact, parsons is dropping down peopleís boards because of hazing a team mate. Character concerns. Maybe we can get incognito to straighten the kid out and play slb for us. ???

If healthy, I thought Tanner was going to be our SS. I imagine they're still evaluating where he is. Sucks when players get season ending injuries during their rookie years, because you can't really assess their play. It's like Abrams. We thought he was going to be one thing, but now we know the kid has a ton of ground to cover before he'll be the safety that we need him to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    This is true. The strong safety in the cover 3 is pretty much a safety/linebacker hybrid. You prefer Javin White? I would rather see Tanner Muse. He's also a former safety with linebacker size. With his speed he could be used as a jack of all trades, i.e. slot corner etc.
    Tanner does have more size to him. I saw reports that muse just wasnít getting it. Iím hoping it was just him not getting guenthers system

Personally, I like OG Meinerz and LB Moses in round 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Amon-Ra St Brown. Although I'm afraid he's not a sleeper no more. His stock has been rising and he can sneak into the 2nd round.
    Thatís what I was thinking. Heís not a secret anymore.

Itís kinda like Meinerz was originally guessed to be a 5-6 rounder because the school he went to. But kid dominates even at senior bowl and senior bowl practices. Now they say he is a 3rd rounder

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    This is true. The strong safety in the cover 3 is pretty much a safety/linebacker hybrid. You prefer Javin White? I would rather see Tanner Muse. He's also a former safety with linebacker size. With his speed he could be used as a jack of all trades, i.e. slot corner etc.
    I agree. If thatís the SS role, then muse seems perfect for it. I think white could definitely play the position as well, but probably more of a special team player to start. If I remember right, javin played both S and LB as well, heís just not as polished. His instincts arenít as good, while tanner had fluidity concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    If we got Moses in the third Iíd be happy. Not sure he lasts that long. But he was projected as a first, then last year happened. I donít put much stock into anything that happened last year, lol.

Tanner does have more size to him. I saw reports that muse just wasnít getting it. Iím hoping it was just him not getting guenthers system
    Guenthers system was tough, especially with the lack of preseason and normal practices. Also, they were having him play LB, so he was learning the position. If he plays SS, itíll probably be easier for him.

This would be a great 3rd round. Amon-Ra a sleeper? That kid has been a stud for the Trojans from day one. Maybe Iím a bias Trojan fan, but heck most of us always figured he be a 2nd round pick. Quarterback play wasnít good last year. But his talent and work ethic is off the charts.

My hope:

If we can pick up Sherman and Hilton or even better Sherman at FS and heyward (money may not work here Iím dreaming

Parsons falls to us and we snag cosmi in the 2nd.

I believe if that happens we will have a top 15 defense

Looks like FA is over. Gonna take some time away.

See you guys closer to training camp.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST