Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 141 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2976
    Jacob's is guaranteed 3.5 mil over the next two years combined. We just signed a backup and guaranteed him 11 mil...

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Same here. We could have gotten someone like sermon to be a backup in the draft and not pay 5.5 a year for a backup.
    I guess if we dont bring back Jalen R. For 2 or 3 million it makes a little more sense. He is definitely an upgrade over booker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Iím just amazed that we arenít getting a good ot and fs. I have come to the conclusion that we are going to get them in the first two rounds in the draft.

I think these are the targets. And I will be cool with it.

Possibly slater(donít think he will be there when we pick. Heís not a surprise). Darrisaw or Cosmi.

And moehrig or Holland at fs.
    Iím on board drafting OL in first round. We are already young in the secondary and there are still a couple pretty good FS available. Maybe once Marcus has been released we sign one. I mean it makes sense to have a ďHookerĒ when playing in Vegas

Same here. We could have gotten someone like sermon to be a backup in the draft and not pay 5.5 a year for a backup.
    Chances are Drake will start a couple of games if not more. Jacobs is never healthy and you can tell he played through injuries last year
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Chances are Drake will start a couple of games if not more. Jacobs is never healthy and you can tell he played through injuries last year
    Iím guessing drake will be a big part of the offense. Most of the contending teams have 2 good starters.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    You listen to Tom McDonald? I would have never guessed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím a weird dude man

Midwest life just ainít right haha

Iím good with drake

Donít care for the amount we spent but Iím down for having a different pace back.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Iím on board drafting OL in first round. We are already young in the secondary and there are still a couple pretty good FS available. Maybe once Marcus has been released we sign one. I mean it makes sense to have a ďHookerĒ when playing in Vegas

"...prone to stoogery.".

What in the WORLD are they doing?

Drake? A RB?! Are you kidding me?

Figured we'd wait until the draft, or shortly thereafter to get our RB committee together, but what the hell, let's just go with it.

Oline slowed down in the 2nd half of the year. I like Hudson but he's getting older and getting a 3rd and getting rid of his contract is a good thing. Gabe for a 5th is another good move. Trent Brown absolutely sucks as a team guy. Remember Carr gets rid of the ball quickly and the coaches know that helps the stats for the O-linemen. Chubb and Hunt now Jacobs and Drake. Great 1-2 punch IMO. We will draft 2 O-linemen, a safety, wr and DLine. Now get a vet FS, CB and tackle.

Think of it this way....We are paying drake only 2 more million than Richard. Now we can cut him and it's only 2 mill off the cap. Major upgrade! Now Please go sign a vet or 2 in the secondary so the panic goes away.
    Last edited by RaiderMackin; 03-18-2021 at 04:53 PM.

You cant compare rookie contracts to veteran contracts. Completely different metric is used.

Why are people upset about signing another RB who can hit 1000 yards in a season? I think people just like to complain. 5m is nothing...

https://twitter.com/VinnyBonsignore/...50569572130817

The @Raiders remain focused on secondary. Still a deep group, which allows for patience.

Quote Originally Posted by RC RAIDER View Post
    Oline slowed down in the 2nd half of the year. I like Hudson but he's getting older and getting a 3rd and getting rid of his contract is a good thing. Gabe for a 5th is another good move. Trent Brown absolutely sucks as a team guy. Remember Carr gets rid of the ball quickly and the coaches know that helps the stats for the O-linemen. Chubb and Hunt now Jacobs and Drake. Great 1-2 punch IMO. We will draft 2 O-linemen, a safety, wr and DLine. Now get a vet FS, CB and tackle.
    Our oline slowed down for sure. They have in fact gotten worse progressively and older every year. We had the highest paid line in the NFL for years. It did nothing for us. I love the fact we are finally shedding these giant contracts. Olinemen can be gotten at value, and there are good ones everywhere. We also picked up a 3rd and 5th round pick. Starting Oline players frequent these rounds. Love that we did an Oline overhaul as they are clearly on the decline