😁😁😁
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    I'll admit im compulsive. And now that I've seen specifics on our o-line not wanting to help out on restructuring, i see why they got cut.
    All we need is Villanueva or Schwartz and to draft Meinerz and we'll be fine.
    Our D-line with the addition of Baremore will be fine.
    We need a safety and vet cb still tho.

I feel way better now. But still lots of moving pcs. to make me hopeful for a playoff run this year.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Exactly, I was upset and like WTF at first when I saw we were releasing Hudson. But, Then taking a step back and look at the whole picture and as more information comes out. You can't say Gruden and Mayock did anything but put the Raiders first.

I can live with our line, But would love to add another RT. I would go with Schwartz or Fischer from the Chiefs to play RT, Both would play for cheap.. And I can't look and say we are worse then we were before.

Now take receiver, Brown is better then NA... Look at how the top 100 are ranked, Walterfootball has Brown ranked higher. I believe so does PFF.

Raiders 2021 Offeseason Discussion: Free Agency, Coaching Staff, Cuts, Etc

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Perhaps, but the quick release is a reflection of Carr's slow footspeed and fragility. All it takes is one wrong hit, and our playoff dreams are dashed.

I see the "new" O-line getting tested early and often the first few games of the season. And it wouldn't surprise me if we got hit with every exotic blitz package a DC can dial up. It's going to be downright Lovecraftian out there the first few games. Demon blitzes from everywhere.
    When Carrís head is right he has excellent footwork and pocket awareness-not to mention the quickest release in the NFL. Despite being most comfortable in the gun his play under center had really improved.

When the yips rear their ugly head he panics in a cluttered pocket and is very vulnerable to strip sacks. He still struggles being decisive when he needs to tuck and run.

Gruden had never had a pure pocket passer in the classic sense and watching him dismantle our offensive line indicates to me that he is either going to push Carr to play with more athleticism and emphasize shorter passes or possibly consider other options...

Grudenís offense is rather outdated and pedestrian when he relies on slants and outs. Not utilizing Jacobís in the passing game continues to baffle me.

I actually think Carr has come a long in regards to his mobility. He is a very good athlete but his instincts are still lacking.

Interesting developments to be sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Proximo; 03-18-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Yíall ever heard the song Buttholes by Tom MacDonald?

Everyone salty around here

We ainít even made it to the draft yet fellas

Itís like the third day of free agency

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Yíall ever heard the song Buttholes by Tom MacDonald?

Everyone salty around here

We ainít even made it to the draft yet fellas

Itís like the third day of free agency
    You listen to Tom McDonald? I would have never guessed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched Buttholes video. Its true. But when you've lived that way most of your life. U know being happy and giving the shirt off your back to ppl. You start to realize more ppl take advantage of your good nature than not. Ppl take and take and generally dont give a shite about anyone but themselves.
    You tend to lose hope with ppl and become more sour towards society. You become more in tune with reality and the changes that are being made for the worse.
    Ppl are buttholes and if you dont realize they'll never change then you're living with blinders on.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1372610491995070470

Decision is coming: The #Raiders asked QB Marcus Mariota to take a paycut down to just $3M this year, source said, and if he refuses the team will move on. While a release is likely, the team has been able to trade players they would cut. That remains possible. He is due $10.725M

Letís hope we get a pick from him. I doubt he restructures to 3 million

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Letís hope we get a pick from him. I doubt he restructures to 3 million
    Washington and Chicago both signed vet bridge starters. Not sure anyone else is out there who would give us a pick for him since his salary is 10M.

Three million is a bit low, considering what others are getting. I wouldn't mind giving him an incentive laden deal similar to Cam's or Jameis' contracts, around 4.5-5M that could go up to around 12-13M. If not, I hope we can get something for him in addition to the cap space.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1372614989333344257

The #Raiders and veteran TE Derek Carrier have agreed to terms on a 1-year deal, source said, as Las Vegas keeps one of its own and Carrier is set for his fourth season with the silver and black.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...17220468191235

The #Raiders have signed RB Kenyan Drake, per his agents
    @_SportsTrust

The #Raiders have signed RB Kenyan Drake to a 2-year, $14.5M deal, source said.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1372617358431371265

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    The #Raiders have signed RB Kenyan Drake to a 2-year, $14.5M deal, source said.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1372617358431371265

What in the hell! That's no chump change for a complimentary back.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMackin View Post
    What in the hell! That's no chump change for a complimentary back.
    Agent talk on the that part.

Its 2 year 11M and can earn up to 14.5M in incentives.

5.5M base salary.