Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 118 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2979
    🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣, Got me good on this one... Wait... What?!? it's not April fools? Well F@©k!!! I don't know how I keep putting up with this team... SOAB!!! Hoping I will wake up from this and realize, I've been in a coma for the last 20 years, this was all in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Gruden has a plan!
    I suspect Grudens just lost his temper and told Rodney he can go when he asked to leave now his mates were cut or left. Thereís no plan that rips apart your strongest unit in another Covid offseason. Continuity will win in 2021

This is UGLY.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

I can see us using all this cap to go get some receivers instead of fixing the defense haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    that's one of my favorite movie quotes. What is Gruden trying to do sabotage the value of the team? I don't see a plan to create or to field a competitive team in 2021. It seems that everyone is trying to get better but we are trying to see how much worse we can get.
    I have no idea.

Loss for words and quite stunned. We just needed some defense......now we need a complete O-line and WRs and b/u RB..........and defense. The topper is a lost pick from not wearing masks. Probably lose another once they decide Gruden tampered with Sherman. My negativity is building.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Here is some positivity: Dalton just signed with the Bears so the only team that hasnít made a move for a QB that was on Wilsonís trade list, the Raiders [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Raiders 2021 Offeseason Discussion: Free Agency, Coaching Staff, Cuts, Etc

Tyrod Taylor to the Texans for 12 million...QB market seems to be moving now...

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Here is some positivity: Dalton just signed with the Bears so the only team that hasnít made a move for a QB that was on Wilsonís trade list, the Raiders [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It seems none of our offensive line wanted to block for Carr either. Carrís so called buddies are all bailing on him. The Gruden and Carr Era needs to be demolished. May as well blow it up now!! Try to find some young hungry players

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Gruden setting up for a 0-16 season? Really wants 1st overall pick!
    should have done that this year with Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    How long before Carr wants out?

His oline is now Miller-Simpson-James-Cotton-Parker...

His WRs are Ruggs, Renfrow, and Edwards...

16-0 baby. Just win baby!

Hudson asked to be released

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    It seems none of our offensive line wanted to block for Carr either. Carrís so called buddies are all bailing on him. The Gruden and Carr Era needs to be demolished. May as well blow it up now!! Try to find some young hungry players
    Carr and Hudson are tight...maybe Hudson saw the writing on the wall? Carr has been quiet on Twitter today considering his best buddy just got cut surprisingly.

These idiots should have done all these moves and moved Carr 1 month ago when teams were offering 1st round picks. Now Carr is going to get killed with no o-line and be worthless next season. Great ****ing job Gruden and Mayock. How dumb can you be? If you are gonna tank the season might as well trade your players and get something back. But knowing how stupid Gruden is, he is going to trade Carr not for a 3rd round pick when we could have had at least a 1st if not more few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    These idiots should have done all these moves and moved Carr 1 month ago when teams were offering 1st round picks. Now Carr is going to get killed with no o-line and be worthless next season. Great ****ing job Gruden and Mayock. How dumb can you be? If you are gonna tank the season might as well trade your players and get something back. But knowing how stupid Gruden is, he is going to trade Carr not for a 3rd round pick when we could have had at least a 1st if not more few weeks ago.
    Theyíll probably just cut Carr and get the negative cap space again...yeah baby!

Trent Brown couldn't wait to get the hell out, then they ask Gabe to take a restructure(pisses off Gabe, he is inevitably leaving, now the all pro center asks to leave and leaves money on the table.

A trend?? This is not good.

I heard Jon Gruden is very difficult to get along with. Hmmm, might it be true? He has to go.