Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 116 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2976
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Gruden and the Raiders are going to have the Greatest Fan in the world by the time they are done....yes, fan is singular.
    My youngest son just dropped a Fbomb( he is 20) said why did I make him a Raider fan. Said if Raiders sign Juju He is done the Bills will be his team.. honestly I wonít try to convince him. There is no rock bottom with this front office

The Raiders went into this offseason with a top 5 offensive line and itís the best unit on our team...so they cut and trade four starters...yeah man, letís go get some Gruden Grinders baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    The Raiders went into this offseason with a top 5 offensive line and itís the best unit on our team...so they cut and trade four starters...yeah man, letís go get some Gruden Grinders baby!

These are the kind of actions you see when a corporate "raider" is trying to devalue a company.

Iím at a loss. Is this a tear down? Seems half-assed if thatís what theyíre attempting. Was Hudson not tradeable?

Gruden is awful.

-Stork

Gruden and the Raiders are going to have the Greatest Fan in the world by the time they are done....yes, fan is singular.
    Eric?

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Iím at a loss. Is this a tear down? Seems half-assed if thatís what theyíre attempting. Was Hudson not tradeable?

Gruden is awful.

-Stork
    I just don't know what to think about this my brother.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Itís being reported now that Hudson ask for his release. He agreed to waive his 3.5 mil in guarantees if he was granted his request. Something going on here I should not be done with our season on day two of free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos93 View Post
    Itís being reported now that Hudson ask for his release. He agreed to waive his 3.5 mil in guarantees if he was granted his request. Something going on here I should not be done with our season on day two of free agency.
    So? Then trade his *** and get something for him. Heís too good of a player to just cut and get nothing in return.

As a life long fan I've seen a lot of dumb things from this organization, but releasing Hudson is in the top 5. Maybe top 3

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos93 View Post
    Yes something is afoot if what you are saying is accurate. What did he (Hudson) see or hear that would have him running for the hills?

Ditch Gruden, hope Mayock is redeemable and liquidate anyone who wonít be part of the solution two years down the line.

Should have been the plan the moment we **** the bed again last season.

-Stork

I guess Rodney got tired of what they were doing and asked for his release, and was granted. That's what I'm seeing on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Eric?
    I am sure Eric is blowing every gasket he's ever had right now and I do not blame him.

Marc Davis needs to shave his head, get some neck tats and get medieval on these guys...with pipe wrenches and blow torches.

Why blow up a top ten offense when defense is a need? At least they support their QB. My enthusiasm went from a high 90 to about 15 on a scale from one to one hundred. I am going to go get some counseling from Dr. T. Quila.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    So? Then trade his *** and get something for him. Heís too good of a player to just cut and get nothing in return.

Bright side is we usually trade for players we release and get nothing for, so maybe this is a step in the right direction?

Yeah, I don't believe my own spin either.

I am sure Eric is blowing every gasket he's ever had right now and I do not blame him.

Marc Davis needs to shave his head, get some neck tats and get medieval on these guys...with pipe wrenches and blow torches.

Why blow up a top ten offense when defense is a need? At least they support their QB. My enthusiasm went from a high 90 to about 15 on a scale from one to one hundred. I am going to go get some counseling from Dr. T. Quila.
    that's one of my favorite movie quotes. What is Gruden trying to do sabotage the value of the team? I don't see a plan to create or to field a competitive team in 2021. It seems that everyone is trying to get better but we are trying to see how much worse we can get.