Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 115 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2862
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I mean if they mark his as a post june 1st cut it saves 6M.

Also Kobe a UCLA guy gets his shot. Andre James to be the center this season.
    Hudson is better then James though. By a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We get negative cap space from this move [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We get negative cap space from this move [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Unless its a june 1st cut though.

Carr is bait this year and needs to ride Miller's shadow. He's toast, might as well get rid of him too and start Mariota, our QBs are going to need wheels and eyes on every side of their head.

Well, Stork ol' boy, they are blowing it up/tearing it down.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Unless its a june 1st cut though.
    I sure hope so but even then, is creating that big of a hole on our oline worth 6 million in cap space when we still have plenty?

Ok this isnít even funny anymore. Gruden is an absolute disgrace, thereís no reason to keep him around any longer heís basically waving a gigantic IM AN INCOMPETENT MORON PLZ FIRE ME flag across the Vegas strip.

Since our offense is doing great and thus embarrassing our defense, we can cut him so that the gap between offense and defense will get closer. I'm not sure if they have a good reasoning but from the outside looking in this is STUPID.

Quote Originally Posted by amare81 View Post
    raiders released c rodney hudson.
    His release will only create $1.9 million in dead cap since the team restructured his deal last offseason. Las vegas is reportedly high on backup c andre james, though every move the team makes in free agency should be questioned given their horrendous tenure under mike mayock and jon gruden. Hudson, 32 in july, should immediately become the top interior option on the market as he's allowed just three sacks across 3,445 pass-blocking snaps since 2015. Whereas the raiders' offensive line was once considered its strength, it's truly a questionable unit heading into the 2021 season.
    wtf

Maybe Raiders are preparing the oline for Wilson. Have to at least admit our high priced offensive line didnít result in many wins.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I sure hope so but even then, is creating that big of a hole on our oline worth 6 million in cap space when we still have plenty?

Also the danger of restructuring. If you cut the player before his contract is up, all the money you spread out comes due immediately.

Kinda like, the saints are going to be doing this cap manipulating and losing players for several years.

On the surface, this seems a bit boggling. I mean, if you could get a 5th for Trent brown and a 7th, surely someone would have traded for Hudson?

Unless they were doing him a solid by letting him choose his next team.

Guess we can just hope it makes sense when we see how the rest of the moves play out?

Hudson wanted out go figure

Gruden and the Raiders are going to have the Greatest Fan in the world by the time they are done....yes, fan is singular.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Gruden and the Raiders are going to have the Greatest Fan in the world by the time they are done....yes, fan is singular.
    This move is legitimately mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Also the danger of restructuring. If you cut the player before his contract is up, all the money you spread out comes due immediately.

Kinda like, the saints are going to be doing this cap manipulating and losing players for several years.

On the surface, this seems a bit boggling. I mean, if you could get a 5th for Trent brown and a 7th, surely someone would have traded for Hudson?

Unless they were doing him a solid by letting him choose his next team.

Guess we can just hope it makes sense when we see how the rest of the moves play out?
    That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Someone please help me to understand this move? I thought that you would at least want to keep the heart and soul of your O-Line and continue to build around that but this seems like the front office is tossing in the towel and waiting for the draft and the new puppies to grow up. Let's face it Raider Nation, Gruden has too much time (7 years) on his hands. A coach that has limited time makes moves that benefit now or within a two year window. They are making 5-7 year plans.