Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 114 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2858
    Newton came undone after he quit in the Super Bowl. Hasnít been the same since.

-Stork

Whats happening with Long

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Winning orgs always get the benefit of the doubt. I mean honestly how long did the genius of Al Davis and the Raiders get a pass based on past glory during the late 80s and early 90s -- and we never won as nearly many SBs as the Pats did?

The best we can hope for is that Cam remains Cam. I like the guy, but he's not Superman anymore. I think he's on the decline.
    Youíre right about Patriots having earned respect for past glory, and will get the benefit of doubt. But as a long time Raider fan Iíve seen this movie and know where itís headed. A 70 year old man desperate to recapture the glory days. All Raider fans have lived through impulsive, desperate, decisions for many years. Iíd like to welcome Patriot fans to our club!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Whats happening with Long

His visit was over 2 days. Had a workout that started a few hours ago. Probably here something over the next few hours.

Doing due diligence.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

I like a young and motivated secondary. I think it would be great if we grabbed a ball hawk FS in the 1st round this year. Let em all mature and feed off one another. Youth, speed and hunger. That's what we need. Follow that up with a mentor like Sherman and I'd be ecstatic. We have some pieces, but the pieces need to be coached up. I really believe Jonathan Abram steps up this season and becomes who we thought he was going to be. A thumper over the middle..the hard hits are there, but I think he'll play a little smarter this season.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

The #Raiders are releasing Pro Bowl center Rodney Hudson, source said, a surprise in Las Vegas as their O-line receives a nearly complete facelift.

Browns sign Takk McKinley

Releasing Hudson is worse than the trade of Mack...at least we got draft capital and cap space there. This move literally nets us nothing. Like not even any cap space at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by amare81 View Post
    The #Raiders are releasing Pro Bowl center Rodney Hudson, source said, a surprise in Las Vegas as their O-line receives a nearly complete facelift.
    Ok. Now Iím really concerned about the OL.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Releasing Hudson is worse than the trade of Mack...at least we got draft capital and cap space there. This move literally nets us nothing. Like not even any cap space at all!

The clown show strikes again.. WTF is this about? Makes 0 sense

Weíre not freeing up cap space?

I mean if they mark his as a post june 1st cut it saves 6M.

Also Kobe a UCLA guy gets his shot. Andre James to be the center this season.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Weíre not freeing up cap space?
    We can designate him a post june 1 cut and save 6.4M this offseason.

Raiders released C Rodney Hudson.
    His release will only create $1.9 million in dead cap since the team restructured his deal last offseason. Las Vegas is reportedly high on backup C Andre James, though every move the team makes in free agency should be questioned given their horrendous tenure under Mike Mayock and Jon Gruden. Hudson, 32 in July, should immediately become the top interior option on the market as he's allowed just three sacks across 3,445 pass-blocking snaps since 2015. Whereas the Raiders' offensive line was once considered its strength, it's truly a questionable unit heading into the 2021 season.