Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    True, but he was the only one available that has been dpoy 3 times!

Actually I think he was the only one that has even won one dpoy???

I think L Williams can still be tagged. Simmons will probably be tagged too.

Would that leave us Harris, Marcus Williams and John Johnson as the only good cover fs out there.

No good 3 tech dts besides Leonard Williams.

two ancient but good cbs in Sherman and p Peterson.

And one de nobody is talking about and the saints canít afford to resign him. Hendrickson
    I meant I wouldn't have complained.

I want Suh right now. Hendrickson would be nice too.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Yes more often than not.
    Yes of course. I forgot to kneel before the football God, Switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Sometimes Kobe, sometimes. Not sure about this though.
    I am pretty off sometimes haha this one for sure, I said their was no way he was going anywhere but Pittsburgh. He went to Arizona of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Watt was a player under contract who was released so he was able to sign right away. Players who are free agents this year have to wait till free agency for their contracts to fully expire to hit the open market and speak/sign with other teams.
    Oh ok,thank hunts.Lets hope leonard and or suh become raiders.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I meant I wouldn't have complained.

I want Suh right now. Hendrickson would be nice too.
    Evidently the saints reported that they were going to do all they can to resign Marcus Williams. I donít know how they can afford a guy who will cost at least 11-15 mil a year when they are 90 mil over the cap. You can work magic if your 25 mil over but not 94 mil over. Lol

Do we look @ Alex Smith? Rich Gannon 2.0? I wouldn't mind him taking over for 2-3 years since we are not winning anytime soon. Reports now that Raiders don't want to trade Carr but they don't want to extend him either. Sooner or later we will have a new QB of the future. Carr can help us win a title but he will need a top 5 defense and we are not getting one anytime soon. Better to trade Carr now that he has some value and some teams are desperate than waste another year were his value may go down. Build a top 5 defense and someone like Rodgers in 2-3 years can come over to Las Vegas and pull a Brady.

But in order for us to be competitive we need to fix the damn defense. We haven't solved our D since Nnamdi shut down half the field, it's been 15+ years since that happened. Tired of ****ing watching the D give up 30+ points almost every game and offense needing to score 24+ points every game to win. If we draft another CB or WR in the 1st round it's obvious to me we don't care about winning and just want flashy players. DE,DT, LB, S, Tackle are more of a priority than CB and WR's. But knowing Gruden expect another surprise pick with our 1st round pick. Better start looking @ the 3-5 best CB's, WR's available because Raiders are gonna reach again for one of them. If I was in charged I wouldn't let Gruden into the draft room. Send him on vacation on draft weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Do we look @ Alex Smith? Rich Gannon 2.0? I wouldn't mind him taking over for 2-3 years since we are not winning anytime soon. Reports now that Raiders don't want to trade Carr but they don't want to extend him either. Sooner or later we will have a new QB of the future. Carr can help us win a title but he will need a top 5 defense and we are not getting one anytime soon. Better to trade Carr now that he has some value and some teams are desperate than waste another year were his value may go down. Build a top 5 defense and someone like Rodgers in 2-3 years can come over to Las Vegas and pull a Brady.

But in order for us to be competitive we need to fix the damn defense. We haven't solved our D since Nnamdi shut down half the field, it's been 15+ years since that happened. Tired of ****ing watching the D give up 30+ points almost every game and offense needing to score 24+ points every game to win. If we draft another CB or WR in the 1st round it's obvious to me we don't care about winning and just want flashy players. DE,DT, LB, S, Tackle are more of a priority than CB and WR's. But knowing Gruden expect another surprise pick with our 1st round pick. Better start looking @ the 3-5 best CB's, WR's available because Raiders are gonna reach again for one of them. If I was in charged I wouldn't let Gruden into the draft room. Send him on vacation on draft weekend.
    NO! Carr>Smith here!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I am pretty off sometimes haha this one for sure, I said their was no way he was going anywhere but Pittsburgh. He went to Arizona of all places.

LOL. yeah, who would have thought? Intriguing team for him to go to though. I can think of a few others that would have been more shocking.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Evidently the saints reported that they were going to do all they can to resign Marcus Williams. I donít know how they can afford a guy who will cost at least 11-15 mil a year when they are 90 mil over the cap. You can work magic if your 25 mil over but not 94 mil over. Lol
    That is an incredible amount to be over. Worst I have heard of I think. 25 mil is easy to fix, 94 mil leads to massive trades, cuts, and restructuring. They are going to make Brees retire or play the year under a ridiculously low contract. Crazy how they let it get that bad.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post

I am a fan of Alex Smith. He is a very good QB with an incredibly inspirational story and I was over elated to see him make a comeback. He looked good at times last season, not so much other times. I don't think Smith is going to be a full time starter in the league ever again, but will be a serviceable/dependable backup. Rich Gannon 2.0, I don't think so.

"...prone to stoogery.".

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/sta...14273507328002

The #Dolphins have informed LB Kyle Van Noy he will be released, source says.
    @CameronWolfe indicated this might be coming. It's confirmed.

Surprise cutting. Kyle Van Noy was a pretty good LB last year. Honestly not even sure why he was cut. Id sign him today.

Agreed, no use in waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/sta...14273507328002

The #Dolphins have informed LB Kyle Van Noy he will be released, source says.
    @CameronWolfe indicated this might be coming. It's confirmed.

Surprise cutting. Kyle Van Noy was a pretty good LB last year. Honestly not even sure why he was cut. Id sign him today.
    This one is for all the ďhonor your contract people.Ē

https://twitter.com/Raiders/status/1366875725270163456

We have signed DE Kendal Vickers to a one-year contract extension.

Vickers was a ERFA so this is more just procedure at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Agreed, no use in waiting.
    Yea once he release transaction is official they should be quick to try to sign him. Fits Bradley's defense. Had 6 sacks last season which was better then our 2nd/3rd best sack players combined.