https://overthecap.com/free-agency/

NFL Mock Draft Simulators:
    https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/
    https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

NFL Draft Content:
    https://thedraftnetwork.com/
    https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft/

Obviously more then just those but just added a few quick links

Brown, Williams, Gabe Jackson and Richie Incognito: pay cut or moving vans.

I wouldn’t even offer Trent Brown a pay cut, dude never plays.

Is it worse to pay the guy, tie up a roster spot and not have his services or take the dead money hit and free up a spot for someone that may actually play?

Williams is a no brainer.

Mark needs to negotiate a solution to his Gruden debacle and he can further rectify that situation by hiring his own GM that is beholden to him and him only. Unfortunately head coach choices of late are only buddies with other guys that are sub par for us...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Or maybe MD hires his own GM and the guy makes Gruden uncomfortable enough to resign...

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    I wouldn’t even offer Trent Brown a pay cut, dude never plays.

Is it worse to pay the guy, tie up a roster spot and not have his services or take the dead money hit and free up a spot for someone that may actually play?

Williams is a no brainer.

Mark needs to negotiate a solution to his Gruden debacle and he can further rectify that situation by hiring his own GM that is beholden to him and him only. Unfortunately head coach choices of late are only buddies with other guys that are sub par for us...
    Olson and Cable are respected around the league.

The defense needs to be completely rebuilt. Hire a DC, let them hire their staff and then work with them on shoring up the roster. Wade Phillips would be my clear #1 choice, and he's literally sitting on a couch right now.

But I think anything that those two, or any staff for that matter does is tainted by poor decision making above them.

Gruden needs less influence over personnel....

Maybe Al was onto something by hiring the staff positions before the HC, I used to ridicule him for that all the time.

Sometimes I miss that crusty old bastard...

Burn it to the ground.

This paradigm has literally zero chance of winning a championship. Zero. Fire Gruden and Mayock, trade everyone with value, cut everyone without. Its all poisoned fruit.

I'd rather suck for a few years with a new management team with the hope of becoming a contender at some point in the future than stomach this ******** for another moment.

That said, it won't happen and we'll be dealing with Gruden and that disgraceful contract for a very long time.

Hope you're all well....miss some of you.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Burn it to the ground.

This paradigm has literally zero chance of winning a championship. Zero. Fire Gruden and Mayock, trade everyone with value, cut everyone without. Its all poisoned fruit.

I'd rather suck for a few years with a new management team with the hope of becoming a contender at some point in the future than stomach this ******** for another moment.

That said, it won't happen and we'll be dealing with Gruden and that disgraceful contract for a very long time.

-Stork
    Long time no see.

They burned it to the ground in 2012. Didn't work. They tried to burn it to the ground in 2015. Seemed to work OK for a moment or two. They burned it to the ground in 2018. Nah.

Ultimately, I'd rather have 2-4 years of "playoff ceiling" football until Gruden bails. Get the Raiders brand from 'loveable losers' to 'competitive franchise' before starting over.

Burn it to the ground.

-Stork
    Glad to see you’re still alive! Hope you and yours are doing well.

It all comes down to the DC hire. If they go outside and get a credible person then maybe and that’s a big maybe things will improve. Unfortunately I don’t see that happening and we’ll continue to suffer the perpetual disappointment that comes from supporting this failure of a franchise.

Happy New Year!?!?!?

Hire Wade. Give him autonomy of the defense. Cut bait with Derek Carr, Ty Williams, Trent Brown, Clelin Ferrell, Arden Key, Gabe Jackson, Jaylon Richard, Jonathan Abrams, Richie Incognito...as i'm writing this it seems evident to side with Stork here.

BLOW THIS MUTHAphuka UP!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

It only makes sense to tear it down if we’re using a different architect to rebuild. We need a new boss and a new set of blueprints.

The same old, same old put us here now. I want a GM that answers to Mark, I want a HC that answers to the GM.

Anything less and we might as well let Gruden continue to empty Mark’s pockets and give us more shittay football...

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Brown, Williams, Gabe Jackson and Richie Incognito: pay cut or moving vans.
    I disagree. Good oline is hard to find. If you cut brown, Richie and gabe(who was strong this year) we have no Goode replacements.

I would cut Brown, Williams, mariota, Joyner. That would save us 44 mil. We can draft well and get us some d help.

Resign agholor.

Burn it to the ground.

-Stork
    Did that already. Twice. How did that work?
    We had a top 12 offense. Just have to get a d coordinator. Figure out if we are doing 3-4, 4-3. Hire accordingly. And for gods sakes, draft well.

Dump brown, Williams, mariota and Joyner.
    Saves us 44 mil.

Resign booker and agholor.

We will have to look hard at ot. Young is a fa and we will be letting brown go.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Hire Wade. Give him autonomy of the defense. Cut bait with Derek Carr, Ty Williams, Trent Brown, Clelin Ferrell, Arden Key, Gabe Jackson, Jaylon Richard, Jonathan Abrams, Richie Incognito...as i'm writing this it seems evident to side with Stork here.

BLOW THIS MUTHAphuka UP!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    The worst take ever. Cut bait with a top 12 qb, Gabe jackson(who has been good this year), cut a top 4 pick who is getting better. Then cut our young safety we just drafted?

So that would leave us with no qb, no rt, or backup rt, no rg and have to fill two more spots on d. Not very smart considering we have 7 draft picks.

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast