Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Not yet, thankfully.

I believe Gruden is waiting to speak with a current playoff coach. Joe Barry, I think? He LB coach @ LA Rams.

It seems like Gus Bradley is the "media" prediction? I'm not sure what Gruden is waiting for if that's the case: Gus Bradley is available, make it happen.
    Bradley may have other options.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Bradley may have other options.
    Well, he didnít exercise those options. Bradley is officially a Raider.

To run the Seattle Pattern Swap Cover 3 the Raiders will need interior pass rush, another DE and a FS.

Mullen and Arnette are good fits for the zone style Bradley runs. Now itís a matter of putting them in the right spot at the right time.

To run the Seattle Pattern Swap Cover 3 the Raiders will need interior pass rush, another DE and a FS.

Mullen and Arnette are good fits for the zone style Bradley runs. Now itís a matter of putting them in the right spot at the right time.
    Earl Thomas? [emoji3166]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Earl Thomas? [emoji3166]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Earl Thomas is talented but troubled.

Remember Antonio Brown? Raiders relied on Brown to the Ďx factorí on offense, and then had nothing when it blew up.

On the other hand, youíd improve quickly if you added Thomas, Burfict and Suh to the roster...

Sounds pretty simple. but Seattle has a lot better personnel. I don't care who the coach is, if we don't get talent, this will be all for naught.

Earl Thomas is talented but troubled.

Remember Antonio Brown? Raiders relied on Brown to the Ďx factorí on offense, and then had nothing when it blew up.

On the other hand, youíd improve quickly if you added Thomas, Burfict and Suh to the roster...
    Antonio Brown and Suh are playing now in the playoffs. On the same team. While we have good people who arenít troubled on our team. Watching the playoffs.

Sounds pretty simple. but Seattle has a lot better personnel. I don't care who the coach is, if we don't get talent, this will be all for naught.
    True. But can we actually get a good fs, a good Dt, a good de, a good lb and a number 1 wr(we had one in agholor) in the same offseason?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    True. But can we actually get a good fs, a good Dt, a good de, a good lb and a number 1 wr(we had one in agholor) in the same offseason?
    We're about to find out. I'm afraid Gruden gets an OL with the first pick.

Sad thing is we need a rt badly too.
    Young is gone, Goode will be gone and we will cut brown. That leaves us only miller, Richie, Gabe and Hudson. Parker sux(canít count him).

Fa we should get Hendrickson!!!!!
    Makes the draft easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Sad thing is we need a rt badly too.
    Young is gone, Goode will be gone and we will cut brown. That leaves us only miller, Richie, Gabe and Hudson. Parker sux(canít count him).

Fa we should get Hendrickson!!!!!
    Makes the draft easier.
    I wasn't impressed with Young. Will Richie even return?

Iím told #Seahawks LB KJ Wright wants a new deal commensurate with his production, per source. Wright, the only player in the NFL with 10+ TFL(11) & 10+ PD(10) this season, is an eligible UFA in the new league year. Plays all LB positions, can QB the defense & is a vocal leader.

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/s...59311109455876

Well if Raiders want another LB Wright is a great one. Plus has experience with Bradley.

We're about to find out. I'm afraid Gruden gets an OL with the first pick.
    I'm okay with that *IF* the defensive guys who could help us are gone, and that the guy we pick enables us to cut an expensive veteran, thus freeing up money for the D.

We all know what the goal is (to upgrade the D), but there's more than one way to get there.

KJ Wright, And Thomas. Trade for Q Williams, Send them our 1st and swap 2nds. Suh is getting up in age. I don't know if he returns or even the same guy anymore. Id like to be younger

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    KJ Wright, And Thomas. Trade for Q Williams, Send them our 1st and swap 2nds. Suh is getting up in age. I don't know if he returns or even the same guy anymore. Id like to be younger
    I mentioned getting Earl Thomas in another forum conversation. He could revive his career with us and with the right contract structure we could be a minimal liability. I believe that he is hungry to restart his Hall of Fame career.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...er-interrupted

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    I mentioned getting Earl Thomas in another forum conversation. He could revive his career with us and with the right contract structure we could be a minimal liability. I believe that he is hungry to restart his Hall of Fame career.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...er-interrupted
    Curious what Bradley thinks of Thomas. We definitely don't need a head case.

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast