Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Realistically I can see us getting
    Fs Marcus Williams, agholor and Dt Short this offseason.

If we are lucky lb Williamson too. The most sure tackling lb this year.

If we got von and tomlinson I'll be sleeping like a baby.If money is going somewhere its gotta be the d line.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

If you get Williams, Agholor and Short, you can trade down and focus on grabbing Z Collins in the first round, hope to grab McNeil and Holland in the 2nd.

Any idea what guys like Bud Dupree or Haason Reddick will get in FA? Those guys both fit that OLB role and play DE on 3rd downs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    If you get Williams, Agholor and Short, you can trade down and focus on grabbing Z Collins in the first round, hope to grab McNeil and Holland in the 2nd.
    Why would we grab Holland in the second if we already had Marcus Williams? MW is only 23.

I would like to see us get watt, leo Williams, Marcus Williams, Dupree, Sherman, Allen Robinson, Villanueva, Patrick Peterson, Hendrickson and Watson. Buuuut that’s not going to happen. All we can hope is to improve our three biggest problem areas. DT, FS and RT.

If we get Barmore, it upgrades our need. We get Marcus Williams it upgrades us alooot at FS and if we get Villanueva, we are upgraded a lot. After that everything else is an upgrade. Like at wr and lb.

Why would we grab Holland in the second if we already had Marcus Williams? MW is only 23.
    Depth and the ability to add another solid coverage player?

I'd bet Holland is immediately the best slot-CB if he's drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    For some reason I think people think Mariota is going to net us a 1st... We will be lucky to get a 6th round pick.
    I would rather trade Mariota for a player then a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Depth and the ability to add another solid coverage player?

I'd bet Holland is immediately the best slot-CB if he's drafted.
    Shred, at this point in the draft we might as well grab Asante Samuel.

I would be surprised if we get anything in return for Mariota
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

If Marcus Williams is our prized free agent, we are due for yet another long season.

They need to throw all their money to upgrade the DL. Write Watt a blank check if that's what it takes
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    If Marcus Williams is our prized free agent, we are due for yet another long season.

They need to throw all their money to upgrade the DL. Write Watt a blank check if that's what it takes
    Watt isn’t coming no matter how much we’d like him to. DT and FS top targets. If we could land Watt or Von Miller amazing but neither will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post

We run a cover three now. It takes a top FS to do so. That means the fs is on an island all by himself. He is the number 4 ranked s out there by pff and a 90 ranked cover guy, who is the best cover safety out there. So yes he is a prize.

Watt, L Williams and Barrett are not realistic pickups this offseason.
    Watt wants to play with a top defense. And openly wants to either play for bills, browns or play with his brother. Leonard Williams wants to return to the giants but is interested to play for the browns. And Barrett stated he wants to “break the bank!!”.

We run a cover three now. It takes a top FS to do so. That means the fs is on an island all by himself. He is the number 4 ranked s out there by pff and a 90 ranked cover guy, who is the best cover safety out there. So yes he is a prize.

Watt, L Williams and Barrett are not realistic pickups this offseason.
    Watt wants to play with a top defense. And openly wants to either play for bills, browns or play with his brother. Leonard Williams wants to return to the giants but is interested to play for the browns. And Barrett stated he wants to “break the bank!!”.
    Nailed it, And I don't see us going LB in FA or draft, unless it's a late round pick. We are deep at LB and with Nick and Littleton we are set with the depth we have. We have to get 2 safeties, Safeties that can cover, I also feel we need 2 DTs... I think it is a position we should wipe clean, I think Hankins is garbage. Just my opinion. Baremore and a FA. We will be mostly in a 4-2-5... Abram will be that middle SS/LB

The good players want to go to the good teams. That's why the Raiders are very seldom in the conversation. They are a 7-9 team that went 8-8 last year. This team is loaded with problems starting with lousy management. Same ole off season here again.