Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Heís going to a contender no chance at him

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Heís going to a contender no chance at him
    Gruden can be a pretty convincing guy, never know what may happen once Gruden gets on the phone with a player.

As I said though in my first post dont see it happening but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Gruden can be a pretty convincing guy, never know what may happen once Gruden gets on the phone with a player.

As I said though in my first post dont see it happening but you never know.
    Very true. I've suggested to trade for him earlier in this thread if he wasn't going to get released. We desperately need a vet like him. He's not elite like he once was but he is still a good player.

I wouldn't sign with LV if I was him but you never know. Gruden seems very well liked amongst players
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Very true. I've suggested to trade for him earlier in this thread if he wasn't going to get released. We desperately need a vet like him. He's not elite like he once was but he is still a good player.

I wouldn't sign with LV if I was him but you never know. Gruden seems very well liked amongst players
    I mean wouldnt be the first Texas football icon he got to sign with him. Will be interesting to see how much money he wants.

Look chances are still super low but I wouldnt rule anything out with Gruden. He is a very convincing person.

A 30-something playing a new position with an injury history and declining production.

Gruden move. I now expect him to be a Raider next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    A 30-something playing a new position with an injury history and declining production.

Gruden move. I now expect him to be a Raider next year.
    I mean Watt is still a good player. Not the player he once was but he would still be the best pass rusher on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1360238944009531399

The #Texans are releasing star JJ Watt, source said.

Dont really see him choosing us but you never know.
    Would love to have him. He's only been in the league for 10 yrs.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Watt and Suh would be awesome. Get a CB in FA, draft a safety and a linebacker, not necessarily in that order, then go BPA.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Watt and Suh would be awesome. Get a CB in FA, draft a safety and a linebacker, not necessarily in that order, then go BPA.
    Suh would be a force, but Watt would be a like a 3rd down guy. The only problem with that is some teams run the no huddle, so he might not make it onto the field. Frankly, I don't think Suh wants to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Suh would be a force, but Watt would be a like a 3rd down guy. The only problem with that is some teams run the no huddle, so he might not make it onto the field. Frankly, I don't think Suh wants to be here.
    3rd down? Only one down? I don't know about that. It's a pipe dream I admit, but I would be very happy to get them both.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    3rd down? Only one down? I don't know about that. It's a pipe dream I admit, but I would be very happy to get them both.
    As much time our D spends on the field, he'll get worn out. I hope differently.

Watt isnít going anywhere else but Pittsburgh. Why would he turn down playing for a good organization and with his brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Watt isnít going anywhere else but Pittsburgh. Why would he turn down playing for a good organization and with his brother?

Unless he is willing to take a major pay cut, Pittsburgh has no money and they have to pay his brother this year. They are currently over the cap by 20M
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Unless he is willing to take a major pay cut, Pittsburgh has no money and they have to pay his brother this year. They are currently over the cap by 20M
    Iím sure they will find the money.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iím sure they will find the money.

nah. Watt is probably going to join the Bucs, Seahawks or Chiefs to try to win a ring before he retires. He already got paid.