Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 168 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2518
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Maybe. Convince Incognito to take a smaller deal use that extra money to improve the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Yep, I figured.

Btw....don't think I've ever mentioned Beathard before. Please continue to embarrass yourself.

-Stork
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Agree about Watson, disagree about Carr. We should take advantage of his value right now. Especially since the market is saturated with QB's and we'll be able to find a cheap replacement rather easily. Might even have one in house.

BTW....someone is going to sign CJ Beathard for peanuts and be very, very happy about it.

-Stork
    You sure didn't. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1367984475838234624

The #Raiders will be releasing Richie Incognito because of their salary cap. He is 100% healthy and looks forward to continuing his career there or elsewhere, source said.

Both day 1 starting guards are being released. Looks like Simpson / ? for starting at G next year.
    This was coming regardless of the Jackson release. 38 year old coming off an Achilles injury... Gonna be tough to make a comeback. Certainly not worth the 5-6m he was going to make.

Might be a long season if Simpson starts. He looked terrible and lost out there.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Incognito was due to make $5 million in salary. Wrote about his rehab last week, and the expectation is that he'll re-sign with the #Raiders for less money.

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1367987870028296196

HA

Now we have no lg, no rg and a rt who doesnít want to be here. And want to resign a lb who gets ran over by every rb in the nfl. But at least we have 4 qbs still on our roster.

Carr
    Mariota(still)
    Peterson
    Sloter

Ha

We/re going 7-9 If we're lucky.

Incognito was due to make $5 million in salary. Wrote about his rehab last week, and the expectation is that he'll re-sign with the #Raiders for less money.

Iíd take him back in a heart beat for vet minimum and heís healthy.

Evidently thatís the plan. To resign him after release.

I guess they asked gabe to take a restructure. I guess gabe was insulted by the idea. So heís gone. We have Richie, gabe, Sam young and good who wanted to be here. They are all shown the door. But no decision on brown. Lol

I have a feeling we go either marcus williams or anthony harris then go either melvin ingram or yannick ngakoue and that's it,goodbye jon gruden,that won't be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Evidently thatís the plan. To resign him after release.

I guess they asked gabe to take a restructure. I guess gabe was insulted by the idea. So heís gone. We have Richie, gabe, Sam young and good who wanted to be here. They are all shown the door. But no decision on brown. Lol
    Source that Sam young and good arenít going back?

I find it mildly hilarious that we're spending so much time and energy on the offense when the defense was the problem. But I guess if you don't know how to fix the defense, the next best thing to do is create an issue on offense that needs to be addressed. Built-in excuse when critics notice that you have the same problem on defense that you had the previous season(s).

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I find it mildly hilarious that we're spending so much time and energy on the offense when the defense was the problem. But I guess if you don't know how to fix the defense, the next best thing to do is create an issue on offense that needs to be addressed. Built-in excuse when critics notice that you have the same problem on defense that you had the previous season(s).
    We are paying too much on the OL when there is no RB. These moves make plenty of sense.

Apparently he has already said that he won't play for anyone else and a deal is in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Apparently he has already said that he won't play for anyone else and a deal is in the works.
    I havent seen that information but everything has hinted at him returning at a lower price.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Source that Sam young and good arenít going back?
    Why would good take 5 mil or less here when places like Minnesota would sign him to maybe 9 -10 mil?