Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 168 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Williams is a good #2 WR. Just got hurt both seasons. I wouldnt mind bringing him back at a much lower contract.
    Honestly Hunter, I never liked him, glad he is gone. He was a waste of money.I was just being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Honestly Hunter, I never liked him, glad he is gone. He was a waste of money.I was just being sarcastic.
    I can understand it. Its a waste in the sense that he ended up not being worth the money. I though he had great potential in our offense but yea never worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    The Raiders need a thumper back like Tyrone Wheatley back in the day. We could of have had Derrick Henry but we took Jihad Ward with the 44th pick of the 2016 draft. Tennessee chose Derrick Henry on the 45th pick. If we do draft a RB at any point let's get Rhamondre Stevenson from Oklahoma. He is not as tall as Najee Harris but he is 6'0" and 230 plus lbs.
    I like me some master Teague. Fast, powerful and shifty.

PROS Impressive physical skills jump off the screen at you when you watch Teague play. He's got explosive short area burst and pairs that suddenness with an angry running style ó one that will challenge timid tacklers and allow him to tear through arm tackles without losing much momentum at all. Teague averaged nearly 6 yards per carry last season. There's some swerviness to his hips that allows for sudden pre-contact adjustments and subtle redirection to avoid backfield penetration coming out of the mesh point and Teague is aggressive with his free-arm as well to create extra space in the open field and continue to pick up additional yardage. Credited with some eye-popping numbers at a Tuscaloosa football camp in 2017 he reportedly ran in the 4.3s in the 40-yard dash with a 40" vertical leap. He's added some weight since then, but he's still quite explosive in short spaces and shows notable acceleration with an open lane to the second level.

Cons: came off ankle injury. Thatís why he dropped so far down the rankings. If we can get him late, itís a steal.

5í11Ē, 225 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    He was okay but oft injured.

Take that money and re-sign Agohlor. Iíd love for the Raiders to have 2-3 receivers with 40-50 catches to supplement Wallerís 100+ catches in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Going off the numbers your provided.

2019 1st half average 4.87
    2019 2nd half average 4.55

2020 1st half average 3.65
    2020 2nd half average 4.26

He was injured the second half of the season in 2019 and I'm sure it effected his stats. A fractured shoulder blade would definitely reduce my running effectiveness. Kudos to him for playing through the pain & still averaging 4.5 yards a carry.

He had a patchwork line all season in 2020 many times with 3rd string O lineman. Miller is a pass protector and not much of a run blocker. Young and Parker aren't even close to Brown in run blocking.

Not making excuses for the man just adding some perspective.
    I would like to add Villanueva or Daryl Williams. Temp fix if we got Villanueva

https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress/s...71054518628352

@JohnClaytonNFL
    says JJ Watt won't be coming to Pittsburgh. Tennessee, Green Bay, and Buffalo are the 3 teams. Raiders as a dark horse.
    Raiders have a chance like I've been saying. Show him the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Brown is the next one to be cut or have his contract renegotiated.

I would keep Brown on a new contract. Put a health clause in the contract.
    Sign Villanueva if he refuses.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Broncos released DT Jurrell Casey.

Older vet but still a good DT. Someone I wouldnt mind seeing what he has left.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Brown is the next one to be cut or have his contract renegotiated.
    What good would it be? Pay him less to play less? I'd cut the cord.

Broncos released DT Jurrell Casey.

Older vet but still a good DT. Someone I wouldnt mind seeing what he has left.
    Another DT on the market. More to come
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    What good would it be? Pay him less to play less? I'd cut the cord.
    EXACTLY. Brown is a CHUMP. He doesn't want to play. He's fat and he's LAZY. All he wants is a paycheck. We can get better consistency for far less money. We always had to have an alternative because Brown never played. I'd rather have continuity and consistency on the O-Line than a $44million dollar fatass with a poor work ethic. He's easily replaceable and I'd send him packing in a heartbeat. Let him pour out his excuses elsewhere.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

I think it is a no brainer to cut Brown. There has been very little return if any on the investment. Time to sell and invest in someone else.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Josh Dubow
    @JoshDubowAP
    #Raiders to get $15+ million FA deals since Jon Gruden returned. Which was best?:
    Trent Brown, 4 years, $66M
    Tyrell Williams, 4-$44.3M
    LaMarcus Joyner, 4-$42M
    Cory Littleton, 3-$32.25M
    Carl Nassib, 3-$25.25M
    Nick Kwiatkoski, 3-$21M
    Tahir Whitehead, 3-$19M
    Marcus Mariota, 2-$17.6M

Ugly...

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Josh Dubow
    @JoshDubowAP
    #Raiders to get $15+ million FA deals since Jon Gruden returned. Which was best?:
    Trent Brown, 4 years, $66M
    Tyrell Williams, 4-$44.3M
    LaMarcus Joyner, 4-$42M
    Cory Littleton, 3-$32.25M
    Carl Nassib, 3-$25.25M
    Nick Kwiatkoski, 3-$21M
    Tahir Whitehead, 3-$19M
    Marcus Mariota, 2-$17.6M

Ugly...
    Yeah, but you have admit we were wetting our panties when we first signed them. No wonder why they became available in the first place.