Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 122 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3213
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Good-donít let him out of the building until a deal is done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Good-donít let him out of the building until a deal is done.

He left hours ago...

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    He left hours ago...

I just saw that-very disappointing. Looks like a complete ******** in Vegas.

First let me say I wish we didnt cut Hudson.

That said even a few weeks ago most us expected Brown/Incognito/Jackson gone.

I already expected Simpson to take 1 spot. Its already been reported that Incoginto likely returns.

Raiders beat reports have been going on for awhile that Raiders really like James at center.

Miller/Incognito/James/Simspon/?

As far as our offensive line goes it still likely 4/5 people who were on our roster last year. 5/5 if they resign Good to play RT. It will be different but Im not calling it a rebuild yet.
    What Gruden and Mayock do not factor into the equation is the morale of this team is at an alltime low. Raider fans morale is at an alltime low and there is not a clear path to building a successful team. Jim Collins wrote a book called Good to Great and in it he stresses the focus of leadership and developing leaders. James played well in two games but two games does not a season make. Could we have not held on to him for another season and drafted an O-lineman or two and let Hudson develop practice habits and preparation habits in the new guys? I am not liking what I am witnessing. It still looks like a rebuild to me.

Makes sense to trade Carr now that he has no o-line to cover. We all know he needs the line to gel for him to play well. ****ing Grudumb. We needs picks asap. Otherwise, we're looking at another complete rebuild. Grudumb is sinking this ship.

I mean it was reported earlier today he had already planned to make several visits before making any decisions.
    Not sure long will go to chiefs now. Reported that chiefs are front runners to sign Trent Williams. And report is he might be getting 23 mil a year range. When they have about 20 mil in cap room.

First let me say I wish we didnt cut Hudson.

That said even a few weeks ago most us expected Brown/Incognito/Jackson gone.

I already expected Simpson to take 1 spot. Its already been reported that Incoginto likely returns.

Raiders beat reports have been going on for awhile that Raiders really like James at center.

Miller/Incognito/James/Simspon/?

As far as our offensive line goes it still likely 4/5 people who were on our roster last year. 5/5 if they resign Good to play RT. It will be different but Im not calling it a rebuild yet.
    I would like to see us go Miller/Richie/James/gabe(hasnít officially been released) or Simpson/Villanueva. That would be solid. Even better at rt.

Sign Harris/Villanueva and Watkins(yep Sammy). Then draft barmore in the first and Moses in the second. Get Meinerz later as richies future replacement. And master Teague for backup rb

It is what it is.Tbh,not saving any cap space is a bummer.After two back to back letdowns the writing was on the wall for some of our veterans.

Also,how are you gonna keep up a backup qb for 10 mill but you'll release several offensive linemen who actually played their butts off,sends a wrong message.

These players aren't stupid,they know if you got a real headcoach/gm in the building that knows wtf their doing.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Smh none of you fools and suckas know about football.

Do you not get it???? We just lost 2,000,000 in cap by cutting Hudson. Thatís good. You have to lose money to make money.

We are moving in the right direction. Remember donít forget how excited and dorky the cool guy with the sweet haircut was when we hired Chuckie (named after a sick *** doll). We still got abram who hits hard. The guy who got a 10 year 100 million deal obviously is one of the best personnel evaluators amongst head coaches of all time.
    Fools and suckas? Are you possibly action jackson?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

I have to admit that the recent player personnel decisions are head scratchers. Its starting to look as though running McKenzie out of the building was a bad idea.

WTF is going on with this franchise?

Why are they like this?

You have great players ... keep them. Why is this complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post

Why are they like this?

Gruden is a schmuck.

Why are they like this?

Iím becoming more and more convinced Gruden is a mole.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Gruden is a schmuck.
    I hate to relitigate the past, but ...

Firing Jack Del Rio was a mistake. Every year we get further and further away from the decision, and the decision to fire JDR gets dumber and dumber.

I'd rather have JDR and Khalil Mack. It's that simple.

I hate to relitigate the past, but ...

Firing Jack Del Rio was a mistake. Every year we get further and further away from the decision, and the decision to fire JDR gets dumber and dumber.

I'd rather have JDR and Khalil Mack. It's that simple.
    Well,that's what happens when the owner doesn't know **** and doesn't get involved.If hudson wanted out then so be it.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson