Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 193 of 221 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3303
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Yea, his age and the fact he doesn't want to play for them puts them in a bind... Probably be another pick from us to them but i dont see more then that. Rodgers is gonna dictate this trade, And he is stubborn... GB would have to fire it's GM in order for him to come back, And I don't think he likes Matt either so it would have to probably be a complete fire sale in order to get him to go back on his word that he will not play for them. I don't think its gonna take a lot like the "experts" say. They have no leverage and they will play it off that they think Carr is a small step down from Rodgers.

They want Love to sit one more year. So they are gonna want someone that can compete. And they can always trade carr next year. And maybe get 2 first round picks. never know.
    I don’t know if it’s likely that he’s traded, but if he is, I think you’ll be surprised by the cost. All about supply and demand and Aaron Rodgers-type quarterbacks are almost never in supply, at almost any age.

It's not the Raiders that are calling the Packers, It is the Packers trying to save face..... I would be really surprised if Rodgers went back on his word.

And if it isn't a team Rodgers wants to play for then their hands are still tied.

They really need us to make a deal so asking for a record breaking deal is not going to happen. Really might be just asking us to wait till June 1st and keep it on the down low so they don't have to hear blow back

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Dang it, now my collection won't be complete without all the amazing scenes with Bula Ballbreaker!!!!!
    Wonder what Beulah's PFF grade would have been? One thing's for certain, she'd be the first player to reach for Mayock...instead of Mayock reaching for them.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 05-10-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    It's not the Raiders that are calling the Packers, It is the Packers trying to save face..... I would be really surprised if Rodgers went back on his word.

And if it isn't a team Rodgers wants to play for then their hands are still tied.

They really need us to make a deal so asking for a record breaking deal is not going to happen. Really might be just asking us to wait till June 1st and keep it on the down low so they don't have to hear blow back
    Rodgers has to be patient and wait until the first game of the season when all of the teams who think that they have the right QB for their team -- the "future", so to speak -- find out that's not the case. Rodgers will get moved before the November trade deadline. And if the Raiders start out slow, don't be surprised to hear the team thrown in the mix again.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Rodgers has to be patient and wait until the first game of the season when all of the teams who think that they have the right QB for their team -- the "future", so to speak -- find out that's not the case. Rodgers will get moved before the November trade deadline. And if the Raiders start out slow, don't be surprised to hear the team thrown in the mix again.
    I don't think that's in our best interest, Do you want another Carson Palmer situation? If we don't get him before the season starts. then I don't think it happens. Besides, if we get off to a slow start, it'll be the D that causes it.

Aaron Wilson@AaronWilson_NFL

Casey Hayward (Las Vegas Raiders) one-year maximum value $4 million deal includes $1M signing bonus, $1.5M base salary (fully guaranteed)

2.5M guaranteed. Still less then we were scheduled to pay Heath

Raider Cody@RaiderCody

Notable #Raiders jersey #’s:

- Clelin Ferrell (changed) #99
    - Kenyan Drake #23
    - Karl Joseph #43 (Littleton has #42)
    - Yannick Ngakoue #91

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Aaron Wilson@AaronWilson_NFL

Casey Hayward (Las Vegas Raiders) one-year maximum value $4 million deal includes $1M signing bonus, $1.5M base salary (fully guaranteed)

2.5M guaranteed. Still less then we were scheduled to pay Heath
    Interesting that he was signed so cheap, yet no one else was interested??

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Wonder what Beulah's PFF grade would have been? One thing's for certain, she'd be the first player to reach for Mayock...instead of Mayock reaching for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I hope you guys are having fun with this, Every year we entertain trading him, and like a bad penny, he returns,
    A bad penny doesn’t run a top 12 offense.

A dumb take is that carr should be replaced when we “literally” had the worst d in raiders history last year(30th in the nfl) and still went 8-8. Lol

What improves a historically bad d? Another qb. Lol is Rodgers going to play sam lb? Cb?
    Ss? Dt? How about de? Annnd Rodgers got in a bad situation because he wanted to have an extension where he makes 45+ mil a year and refused to restructure to sign more talent. What do you think he would want here? Less money? He wants more say in draft picks and fa pickups. He also wants to be gm

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

A dumb take is that carr should be replaced when we “literally” had the worst d in raiders history last year(30th in the nfl) and still went 8-8. Lol

What improves a historically bad d? Another qb. Lol is Rodgers going to play sam lb? Cb?
    Ss? Dt? How about de? Annnd Rodgers got in a bad situation because he wanted to have an extension where he makes 45+ mil a year and refused to restructure to sign more talent. What do you think he would want here? Less money? He wants more say in draft picks and fa pickups. He also wants to be gm
    I've been pumping D from last year. Frankly, I don't care if Carr is here, or if it's Rogers. The only difference I could see is that the red zone O would improve. That alone would have put us in the playoffs.

I can’t believe people actually think Rodgers wouldn’t make a difference because the defense is bad. Carr had IMO his best season last year, which included 27 touchdown passes. Rodgers threw freaking 48 touchdowns, so are you really trying to say those additional 21 touchdowns wouldn’t have won us more games?

Carr is a fine QB. But to argue against potentially acquiring the reigning mvp and one of the best QBs of all time, still playing at a high level because “he won’t fix the defense” is asinine.

Any truth to the Raiders cutting Richard?

Quote Originally Posted by RC RAIDER View Post
    Any truth to the Raiders cutting Richard?
    It appears he has removed Some Raiders imaging off his twitter and Instagram but nothing official regarding actually being cut. Sometimes players just decide to make their social more personal but who knows. If I see anything Ill post it

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

The part about being GM makes him no different than Brady.