Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I think owusu would be great for our pass game. I would like for once to have a lb who can do it all. Why does owusu jump up the list and others who havenít even played a snap in a year and a half. But players like Moses a year after he is considered a top 15 pick, drops to mid second round???

Assuming we pick up a good fs through fa(hopefully Harris). I would go barmore in the first(top need arguably). Patrick Jones in the second to add more Qb pressure. Baron browning as an all around player thatís always around the ball in the third.

I also like the kid lb muasau he had over 100 tackles, 4.5 sacks and an int with 8 pd. He would be a 4th maybe. Now I see he might go back to school. He used to be a rush olb. This year moved to the mlb. Had a great season. Can cover, rush and stop the run. Watch this kid
    Mosley is not as explosive as he was before the injury. I still like him as a prospect but that is what caused his draft stock to fall. Have you not seen him play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

I like him. IMO we have this guy already on our roster. Javin White. Same size and same skill set. They both are almost the same size as abram.
    We also have Tanner Muse our 3rd pick from last year who will play that position. I doubt our coaches have already given up on him like some of us fans.

Our draft last year. Not one player drafted made a big impact and we actually got better 8-8. Mayock better not strike out again!!
    Last edited by maledicent; 01-27-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Mosley is not as explosive as he was before the injury. I still like him as a prospect but that is what caused his draft stock to fall. Have you not seen him play?
    Moses is one of the most well rounded lbs. he can play mlb, will and Sam lb. he is one of two you can say that about in this draft. High football iq. Heís young, the injury thing will pass. He could have opted out and still get drafted in the first. Moses dropped to the second cuz he has guts and a drive to play. I want a lb who wants to be on that field. I think people forget he is a general on that field. How many lbs can we say in this draft can play all three spots and at a high level?

Moses is one of the most well rounded lbs. he can play mlb, will and Sam lb. he is one of two you can say that about in this draft. High football iq. Heís young, the injury thing will pass. He could have opted out and still get drafted in the first. Moses dropped to the second cuz he has guts and a drive to play. I want a lb who wants to be on that field. I think people forget he is a general on that field. How many lbs can we say in this draft can play all three spots and at a high level?
    Interesting to note that DJ left him off his top 50 board. His play must have declined more than I thought after the injury. Will have to watch more of him to make a better assessment
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

I'm not sure that will happen. This regime gave out some terrible deals since taking over. If I was Mark I'd say hell no. They need to take a page out of RMs book. Too bad Gruden let him go.
    Why in the world would you want Reggie M back. That guy was and still is an idiot. Talk about poor drafts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Why in the world would you want Reggie M back. That guy was and still is an idiot. Talk about poor drafts.
    Where did I say I want him back? RM has done a far better job than Mayock/Gruden. Those are the real idiots. They hand out money like it's candy. And don't get me started on the drafting. RM >> Mayock/Gruden and it isn't even close for me.

Where did I say I want him back? RM has done a far better job than Mayock/Gruden. Those are the real idiots. They hand out money like it's candy. And don't get me started on the drafting. RM >> Mayock/Gruden and it isn't even close for me.
    RM isnt the GM in Miami but he is well respected over there and they have had some good drafts and good free agent classes recently.

Not saying I want him back either, just commenting on your statement.

Reggie and JDR might still be here if they listened to Musgrave and drafted Derrick Henry instead of Jihad Ward.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    RM isnt the GM in Miami but he is well respected over there and they have had some good drafts and good free agent classes recently.

Not saying I want him back either, just commenting on your statement.
    He's always been respected around the league. While he was inconsistent with his draft picks he was very good at managing the cap. Lets not forget the cap hell he inherited when he first took over too.
    Last edited by Switch; 01-27-2021 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Reggie and JDR might still be here if they listened to Musgrave and drafted Derrick Henry instead of Jihad Ward.
    I actually agree here. JDR was looking for his next Marcus Stroud/John Henderson and became obsessed with Jihad Ward. What a monumental mistake that was.

I actually agree here. JDR was looking for his next Marcus Stroud/John Henderson and became obsessed with Jihad Ward. What a monumental mistake that was.
    Franchise altering. One is on a path to Canton...the other a practice squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's always been respected around the league. While he was inconsistent with his draft picks he was very good at managing the cap. Lets not forget the cap hell he inherited when he first took over too.
    He managed the cap by not spending anything for 2 years. Everybody knew we didnt have cap space. Nothing to manage. And bad draft picks. Yeah too bad Gruden didn't keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Pretty sure Reggie / JDR would still be with the Raiders if they'd just kept Bill Musgrave for '17.

And, IMO, the Raiders probably keep Khalil Mack and make the playoffs in '18 with JDR.

Firing JDR --> Signing Gruden --> Trading Mack ... that whole scenario will never sit right with me, even if Cle / Jacobs / Abram / Ruggs / Arnette all turn out to be great. And they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    He managed the cap by not spending anything for 2 years. Everybody knew we didnt have cap space. Nothing to manage. And bad draft picks. Yeah too bad Gruden didn't keep him.
    So what about the other 4 years? Yeah nothing to manage.

Per ESPN, Deshaun Watson has officially asked for a trade.

Part of me thought Watson would back down and play in Houston this year, despite the rumors. He won't. Now, we'll see what shakes out.