Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 210 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3147
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,758
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Seattle sucked with him before Carrol, and then got exponentially better when Bradley left two years later. He rode his coattails period. His record in Jax is garbage. In SD, he got lucky with a generational player aiding his pass rush.

    Bradley sucks and is incredibly average.
    So in this case the HC gets the credit now? You change your narrative to fit your argument constantly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,797
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    So in this case the HC gets the credit now? You change your narrative to fit your argument constantly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Hahahahahahahaha youíre blind.

    Bradley sucks. Not my fault you canít accept reality. Ask any chargers fan as well. Even Tua predicted his defense. Sounds like a perfect fit for this organization. A defense that makes rookies look good.

    Man you guys are weak af. When did Raider fan become Taco Bell mild sauce...

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,109
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Which is precisely why Grudenís outdated defensive philosophy and put four big dudes on the line and play man wonít work. We create zero opportunities with zero creativity. Wait until you see this board blow up about Bradley making zero adjustments and giving games away. It will be another average year with everyone blaming the defense and players, when the real culprit is on the sidelines.
    I am hoping Gruden doesn't interfere with that side of the football. Its out of his depth which is frustrating considering that he saw George Seifert and Fritz Shurmur's best work when he was an assistant.

    Tony Dungy was the architect of the 2002 Bucs and consigned on Grudens Super Bowl ring.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    491
    Fish got up on the wrong side of the bong today.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,034
    Love this tweet and seems directed at possible Gruden concerns, by Wade Phillips:

    https://twitter.com/sonofbum/status/1346496047191711750

    Now that's good DC pedigree evidence as well.

    Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Love this tweet and seems directed at possible Gruden concerns, by Wade Phillips:

    https://twitter.com/sonofbum/status/1346496047191711750

    Now that's good DC pedigree evidence as well.

    Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk
    Wade Phillips would be able to coach up our defense as is into the top 10. Will Gruden humble himself to bring him in? That's the question.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I am hoping Gruden doesn't interfere with that side of the football. Its out of his depth which is frustrating considering that he saw George Seifert and Fritz Shurmur's best work when he was an assistant.

    Tony Dungy was the architect of the 2002 Bucs and consigned on Grudens Super Bowl ring.
    The only reason why the Bucs won the Super Bowl was because Gruden wasnít on the other sidelines. Gruden had two of his teams in the 2002 Super Bowl.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Wade Phillips would be able to coach up our defense as is into the top 10. Will Gruden humble himself to bring him in? That's the question.
    Agree, Prox.

    Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    18,018
    Wade Phillips is a slam dunk.

    Gruden should be on the phone with him already.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,448
    I want Wade over Bradley. Wade will bring us a top 10 defense if allowed to Coordinate by himself.

    Wade to LV PLEASE!

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,391
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha youíre blind.

    Bradley sucks. Not my fault you canít accept reality. Ask any chargers fan as well. Even Tua predicted his defense. Sounds like a perfect fit for this organization. A defense that makes rookies look good.

    Man you guys are weak af. When did Raider fan become Taco Bell mild sauce...
    *****hh,you know damn well we eating diablo sauce rooting for this team lol.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama





    Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    16,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Nick Saban recent comments said it best. Good defenses no longer beat a good offense. Its all about containment. Generate opportunistic turnovers, get the opposing punter on the field when you can and clamp down in the redzone-minimize PI penalties.It pains me to say such things but its the reality of today's game both economically and schematically. Offenses have way to many rule advantages in the era of fast break passing offenses. The placement of NFL hashmarks aid pro defenses more than at the NCAA level but its no irony that 2020 was a record year in points scored.

    Personally I don't like it. Make the offense earn it but it is what it is. Bend between the 20's but don't break in the redzone.
    Not to contradict Nick Saban, who I think is one of the greatest college coaches of all time, but isn't this the very definition of a defense beating an offense?

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    16,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Wade Phillips is a slam dunk.

    Gruden should be on the phone with him already.
    If anyone can fix this defense, it's Wade Phillips.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,579
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    The only reason why the Bucs won the Super Bowl was because Gruden wasnít on the other sidelines. Gruden had two of his teams in the 2002 Super Bowl.
    Sorry, I disagree. Callahan, Trestman and Gannon pretty much proved that Gruden was driving a Ferrari like it was a Yugo when he was with the Raiders. I doubt the team makes it to the SB with Gruden's conservative tendencies...some of which we've seen again this season.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Fish got up on the wrong side of the bong today.
    Too early, Iíll calm down by 4:30

Page 6 of 210 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •