Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 219 of 227 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3395
    I think the o line will be better. James will def be a better run blocker than Hudson. Cuz everyone was a better rb than Hudson. That’s what they want to do is open more holes. That’s why we have 4 guys who are good runblocking ol. Which is better than last year

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    All qbs get rattled when they get pressured. ThT is a blanket statement used because a lot of people who don’t know that taking off running is not always the best idea. Cards had a qb who took off running all year and had an 8-8 record with tons of talent on that team.
    Kyler is still learning. Players like mahomes, allen, Wilson, watson and roger are able to make big plays even under pressure. They’re not just run first guys. But are good runners who can make a team pay even when pressured.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Kyler is still learning. Players like mahomes, allen, Wilson, watson and roger are able to make big plays even under pressure. They’re not just run first guys. But are good runners who can make a team pay even when pressured.
    I’d still trade for Watson

Sorry, not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post

Sorry, not sorry.
    I kinda hope he never gets another shot again

Ray rice his ***

Kyler is in a spread offense(the same he had in college). On a stacked team. Mahommes was throwing to hill, hardman, Watkins and Kelce. Huuuuge difference in what we have. Now mahommes has thuney and Orlando brown to help an all star cast. Rodgers had the best wr in football in adams and young talented wrs. Also having two of the best ot in the nfl doesn’t hurt. Watson was so good his team was 4-12! I could go on.

Sorry, not sorry.
    Watson was so good he had a 4-12 season with good d players on his team and good players on that team to support.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I kinda hope he never gets another shot again

Ray rice his ***
    Their is literally zero proof he has done anything. Why are you making him out to be guilty? These are all civil lawsuits. Not a single one was brought to be criminal. What does that tell you? They don’t have any proof and just hoping for a settlement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Their is literally zero proof he has done anything. Why are you making him out to be guilty? These are all civil lawsuits. Not a single one was brought to be criminal. What does that tell you? They don’t have any proof and just hoping for a settlement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is under the assumption that what 20+ women are lying.

I would like for him to never play another down in the NFL.

OJ didn’t have enough proof either.
    We make him out to be guilty all the time.

Let the fun begin, I don't want his headache.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...deshaun-watson

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Let the fun begin, I don't want his headache.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...deshaun-watson
    I dislike an awful lot about the Watson story. I wouldn't say 20+ women are lying, but I also wouldn't say the Texans didn't pull some really shady stuff to get those stories into the public eye.

tl;dr -- Either the Texans helped fabricate some of that stuff, or looked the other way for years while it happened.

Watson is likely radioactive in a locker room for the next 2-3 years. Given the price Houston will ask, I'd pass in a heartbeat.

For a trade? Nah… I like having drake. You need two starting caliber RBs these days. And optimistically, if Gus can coach up our defense, we can actually be a playoff team. We have the talent, just a lot of ifs.
    I didn't say I don't like him or even that I want to trade him. I am stoked to have two number one running backs in that backfield. I wouldn't be happy if he is traded, but his value went up, and if the price is right I could see it happening. Not that I want it to happen.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Sorry, not sorry.
    Not I. No way. No how.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I think the QB trade rumors are settling down. Just like no way would Rogers play for the Packers....well.....
    I don't think anyone is interested in Watson, considering what might happen down the pike. And the Russell Wilson stuff hasn't panned out either. Carr will be under center. And NO to any Drake trades. Jacobs can't be the only guy.
    Booker gave him some rest, and he needed it.