Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 215 of 227 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3395
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Boy this off season feels long. Im tired of all the talk and hype. Time for Gruden and team to deliver. Winning record and ideally Playoffs. Its time.
    Don't rush it...we're still fantasizing. Hopefully reality doesn't wake us.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Don't rush it...we're still fantasizing. Hopefully reality doesn't wake us.
    Every year hope springs eternal in regards to Raiders football. Then the spring gets sprung.

#Boing
    Last edited by N. Cog Neato; 06-23-2021 at 08:19 AM.

This guy has to be the pick if hes available.

Im the president of the Christian Barmore fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I think it's probably why I hate the spring and summer so much. Both are just reminders that football is months and months and months away. Guess I'll go outside and toss footballs in a garbage can. Sucks.
    You fit in the garbage can AND there's room to toss footballs? Yeah, that would suck. At least you are going to do it outside.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Where is deablo? He should be signed

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Hanging out with Tanner Muse.

Were the only team in football that spends 3rd round picks on special teams players.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Injured? In a press conference Gruden said "Deablo might be ready for training camp", no one knows for sure but that is the speculation because Gruden didn't elaborate on it.

Jon Gruden says rookie Divine Deablo may be ready for training camp

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Injured? In a press conference Gruden said "Deablo might be ready for training camp", no one knows for sure but that is the speculation because Gruden didn't elaborate on it.

Jon Gruden says rookie Divine Deablo may be ready for training camp
    Both players dealt with injuries during minicamp, but its likely that theyll be signed and on the field at some point during training camp.

^
    When asked about Divine and Malcom not being signed yet.

By Tashaan Reed

https://theathletic.com/2670368/2021...medium=twitter

I was watching film on deablo. Glad he will be a lb for us. One thing I like a lot is that he is a sure tackler. Great at open field tackling. Speed, play recognition. IMO If he would have played just lb in college, he would have been a top 3 lb in this past draft.

Check out this article. I could not agree more. They are putting alot of faith in a center who hasn't yet proven anything. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/raiders...210708312.html

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Check out this article. I could not agree more. They are putting alot of faith in a center who hasn't yet proven anything. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/raiders...210708312.html
    Dearest Eric,

I regret to inform you that Yahoo is not the definitive news source for all things Raiders. There will be competition, maybe he's really very good. Talking heads talk Eric and all these guys are just writing articles to get people like you to get their long johns in a bunch. They are also writing this trash to earn a little scratch to feed their babies. Every year teams put faith in the kids they have evaluated and worked with, some of it blind faith, we aren't unique, come on man, we're not the pro's they know what they are doing. When you feel a guy has earned his stripes you give him the opportunity. The sky will still be there. Besides, it is only July.

Love,

Wolfe

"...prone to stoogery.".

^^^ I still say N. Martin is the better center and his track record proves it. He could turn out to be a better pass blocker than Hudson ever was because of the success he had in not allowing as many sacks as Hudson did early on in his career. Hudson allowed five sacks in one season when he was playing for the Chiefs. Martin never did allow that many when he was with the Texans.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Dearest Eric,

I regret to inform you that Yahoo is not the definitive news source for all things Raiders. There will be competition, maybe he's really very good. Talking heads talk Eric and all these guys are just writing articles to get people like you to get their long johns in a bunch. They are also writing this trash to earn a little scratch to feed their babies. Every year teams put faith in the kids they have evaluated and worked with, some of it blind faith, we aren't unique, come on man, we're not the pro's they know what they are doing. When you feel a guy has earned his stripes you give him the opportunity. The sky will still be there. Besides, it is only July.

Love,

Wolfe
    "What we got here is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach."

A for effort!

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    "What we got here is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach."

A for effort!
    Just wait and see when the season starts. Then we'll find out if James should even be in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Just wait and see when the season starts. Then we'll find out if James should even be in the NFL.
    Would you rather be right and him suck

Or be wrong and the team be better

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Would you rather be right and him suck

Or be wrong and the team be better
    His preference matters? Preference should impact what people perceive, infer and communicate?

Orwell would be proud.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie