Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 73 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2577
  1. #1081
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Then why wonít you say ďI think they are gone/young and good arenít coming backĒ over ďyoung and good are goneĒ

    This is the 2nd time youíve typed your opinion today as if there is real evidence


    Iím about to nickname you Nancy grace lol
    Is young or good on our team? No. So they are gone.

    Gabe was rated as our best o linemen last year, overall as rated by pff. Our best runblocking o linemen was Richie. And both are not with the team as of now. Neither is young. Neither is good. And we are trying to trade Brown.

    So are hoping that we get another teams scraps to rebuild the online?
    Or are we just banking on getting a starting fs, rt, og, passrushing dt, wr, backup rb, nickel corner, runstuffing dt, passrushing de, slb through the draft? Ooops we donít have that many picks.

  2. #1082
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,381
    Jeremiah owusu koramoah at 17 please nfl gods I beseech you.

  3. #1083
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,672
    Ferrell is a bust based on where he was drafted. If he had been drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round then it would have been a solid pick. Ferrell just doesn't have the strength/speed to be an effective pass rusher. Mack even in his rookie year we saw that he was a freak. Ferrell will be an average DE the rest of his career.

  4. #1084
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    18,002
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Ferrell is a bust based on where he was drafted. If he had been drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round then it would have been a solid pick. Ferrell just doesn't have the strength/speed to be an effective pass rusher. Mack even in his rookie year we saw that he was a freak. Ferrell will be an average DE the rest of his career.
    Ferrell was easily the best DL on the Raiders. He's a top-20 DE already and he's had spotty coaching.

    Bust? Hell, he'll be the most improved player when he has 8+ sacks next year.

  5. #1085
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Ferrell was easily the best DL on the Raiders. He's a top-20 DE already and he's had spotty coaching.

    Bust? Hell, he'll be the most improved player when he has 8+ sacks next year.
    Eh,I could see him have his best year under bradley say maybe I don't know 4.5 sacks lol,still a bust though.

    Don't worry,yannick or ingram will take his spot and do much better,we'll be alright.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama





    Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

  6. #1086
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,062
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Really? We won a ring in 2016 and I missed it? Damn. No? Well, we must have won a playoff game then, at least, right? How did Carr play? Well?

    ****, I must have missed a lot. My football IQ is just plummeting. Must be why I say the same Matt McGloin thing all the don't watch the games time, eh? What a world.

    -Stork

    Lol
    You're such an idiot. Lmao. Keep it coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

  7. #1087
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,062
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Ferrell is not a bust. Heís a top 15 DE in the league.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A top 15 DE with only 2 sacks? Reach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

  8. #1088
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    A top 15 DE with only 2 sacks? Reach.
    Their is more to a DE than sacks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #1089
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Ferrell was easily the best DL on the Raiders. He's a top-20 DE already and he's had spotty coaching.

    Bust? Hell, he'll be the most improved player when he has 8+ sacks next year.
    I hope he does have 8+. We donít need a good all around guy. We need to get to the qb. Crosby does that. Iím hoping both give us 10 next year

  10. #1090
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Ferrell is not a bust. Heís a top 15 DE in the league.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We drafted him in the top 5 to actually get to the qb. He didnít. Our 3rd rounder did. Heís a bust. So far.

  11. #1091
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Really? We won a ring in 2016 and I missed it? Damn. No? Well, we must have won a playoff game then, at least, right? How did Carr play? Well?

    ****, I must have missed a lot. My football IQ is just plummeting. Must be why I say the same Matt McGloin thing all the don't watch the games time, eh? What a world.

    -Stork

    Lol
    You think if a qb wins a ring, heís a good qb?
    If thatís so, then Trent differ would be a great qb. Heís not. Rings are great, but they donít mean they are great qbs.

    Do you actually think someone like Stabler is a better qb than Marino because he won a super bowl ring????

    Stabler 194 tds and 222 ints. 27,938 in 15 years.
    Marino 420 tds and 252 ints.

  12. #1092
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Jeremiah owusu koramoah at 17 please nfl gods I beseech you.
    Why? We have a guy like him on our roster.
    Last year in college( both had 12 games.

    Koramoah 62 tackles, 1 sack and 1 int
    Javin White 79 tackles, 1 sack, 3 ints

    Both are good at coverage. Both sideline to sideline players. Both about 215 pounds.
    Same player.

    We have a wlb anyways in Littleton. Heís not going anywhere soon. I can see Zaven Collins to play slb. Or barmore at dt. Realistically

  13. #1093
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Their is more to a DE than sacks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not on a team that canít get to the qb. We drafted him to get more sacks.

  14. #1094
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Really? We won a ring in 2016 and I missed it? Damn. No? Well, we must have won a playoff game then, at least, right? How did Carr play? Well?

    ****, I must have missed a lot. My football IQ is just plummeting. Must be why I say the same Matt McGloin thing all the don't watch the games time, eh? What a world.

    -Stork

    Lol
    Haha he said mcgloin again bois

  15. #1095
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    You think if a qb wins a ring, heís a good qb?
    If thatís so, then Trent differ would be a great qb. Heís not. Rings are great, but they donít mean they are great qbs.

    Do you actually think someone like Stabler is a better qb than Marino because he won a super bowl ring????

    Stabler 194 tds and 222 ints. 27,938 in 15 years.
    Marino 420 tds and 252 ints.
    Bro

    Eli Manning has 2 rings and single handed out beat Brady

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •