Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2577
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Then why wonít you say ďI think they are gone/young and good arenít coming backĒ over ďyoung and good are goneĒ

This is the 2nd time youíve typed your opinion today as if there is real evidence

Iím about to nickname you Nancy grace lol
    Is young or good on our team? No. So they are gone.

Gabe was rated as our best o linemen last year, overall as rated by pff. Our best runblocking o linemen was Richie. And both are not with the team as of now. Neither is young. Neither is good. And we are trying to trade Brown.

So are hoping that we get another teams scraps to rebuild the online?
    Or are we just banking on getting a starting fs, rt, og, passrushing dt, wr, backup rb, nickel corner, runstuffing dt, passrushing de, slb through the draft? Ooops we donít have that many picks.

Jeremiah owusu koramoah at 17 please nfl gods I beseech you.

Ferrell is a bust based on where he was drafted. If he had been drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round then it would have been a solid pick. Ferrell just doesn't have the strength/speed to be an effective pass rusher. Mack even in his rookie year we saw that he was a freak. Ferrell will be an average DE the rest of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Ferrell is a bust based on where he was drafted. If he had been drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round then it would have been a solid pick. Ferrell just doesn't have the strength/speed to be an effective pass rusher. Mack even in his rookie year we saw that he was a freak. Ferrell will be an average DE the rest of his career.
    Ferrell was easily the best DL on the Raiders. He's a top-20 DE already and he's had spotty coaching.

Bust? Hell, he'll be the most improved player when he has 8+ sacks next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Ferrell was easily the best DL on the Raiders. He's a top-20 DE already and he's had spotty coaching.

Eh,I could see him have his best year under bradley say maybe I don't know 4.5 sacks lol,still a bust though.

Don't worry,yannick or ingram will take his spot and do much better,we'll be alright.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Really? We won a ring in 2016 and I missed it? Damn. No? Well, we must have won a playoff game then, at least, right? How did Carr play? Well?

****, I must have missed a lot. My football IQ is just plummeting. Must be why I say the same Matt McGloin thing all the don't watch the games time, eh? What a world.

-Stork

Lol
    You're such an idiot. Lmao. Keep it coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Ferrell is not a bust. Heís a top 15 DE in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A top 15 DE with only 2 sacks? Reach.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    A top 15 DE with only 2 sacks? Reach.
    Their is more to a DE than sacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post

I hope he does have 8+. We donít need a good all around guy. We need to get to the qb. Crosby does that. Iím hoping both give us 10 next year

Ferrell is not a bust. Heís a top 15 DE in the league.

We drafted him in the top 5 to actually get to the qb. He didnít. Our 3rd rounder did. Heís a bust. So far.

Really? We won a ring in 2016 and I missed it? Damn. No? Well, we must have won a playoff game then, at least, right? How did Carr play? Well?

****, I must have missed a lot. My football IQ is just plummeting. Must be why I say the same Matt McGloin thing all the don't watch the games time, eh? What a world.

-Stork

Lol
    You think if a qb wins a ring, heís a good qb?
    If thatís so, then Trent differ would be a great qb. Heís not. Rings are great, but they donít mean they are great qbs.

Do you actually think someone like Stabler is a better qb than Marino because he won a super bowl ring????

Stabler 194 tds and 222 ints. 27,938 in 15 years.
    Marino 420 tds and 252 ints.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Jeremiah owusu koramoah at 17 please nfl gods I beseech you.
    Why? We have a guy like him on our roster.
    Last year in college( both had 12 games.

Koramoah 62 tackles, 1 sack and 1 int
    Javin White 79 tackles, 1 sack, 3 ints

Both are good at coverage. Both sideline to sideline players. Both about 215 pounds.
    Same player.

We have a wlb anyways in Littleton. Heís not going anywhere soon. I can see Zaven Collins to play slb. Or barmore at dt. Realistically

Their is more to a DE than sacks.

Not on a team that canít get to the qb. We drafted him to get more sacks.

-Stork

Lol
    Haha he said mcgloin again bois

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    You think if a qb wins a ring, heís a good qb?
    If thatís so, then Trent differ would be a great qb. Heís not. Rings are great, but they donít mean they are great qbs.

Do you actually think someone like Stabler is a better qb than Marino because he won a super bowl ring????

Stabler 194 tds and 222 ints. 27,938 in 15 years.
    Marino 420 tds and 252 ints.
    Bro

Eli Manning has 2 rings and single handed out beat Brady