Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Raiders' Senior Defensive Assistant Jim O'Neil is leaving Las Vegas to become the defensive coordinator for Pat Fitzgerald at Northwestern, per source.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...26411077996544

We're never gonna be a good team until mayock and gruden start drafting better and stop reaching for players.

Had they taken kentucky josh allen we probably wouldn't be having this conversation.

The #Seahawks are expected to interview #Raiders RBs coach Kirby Wilson for their vacant OC job, source said. One of the most respected position coaches, Wilson last interviewed for an OC job in 2014. Now Seattle takes a look.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1351871072468140032

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Damn buddy, Whats up, Back in NJ so once this craziness is over lets get lunch...

But I agree.. And I would be looking to move Jacobs after this year. I would not pay backs, Unless they are willing to make a good team friendly deal. I think Booker will come back for less money it will take to get Ingram in. Our running game really dropped off the second half of the season. Was it a RB issue or a OL issue.
    I think it was a combination of both. Jacobs was never healthy down the stretch, and the O line.....you know the story. I f they let Jacobs walk, then they're crazy, especially how Gruden loves his running game.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I think it was a combination of both. Jacobs was never healthy down the stretch, and the O line.....you know the story. I f they let Jacobs walk, then they're crazy, especially how Gruden loves his running game.
    Jacobs is under contract for another year or two (or three?) -- ultimately, RBs don't last more than 3-4 years anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Jacobs is under contract for another year or two (or three?) -- ultimately, RBs don't last more than 3-4 years anyway.
    3.25 mil for next year and 3.8 mil for year 4 with a 5th year option, but I doubt they use it.

Jacobs durability is a concern. I'll be surprised if he lasts long enough to see a 5th season as a Raiders starter. But the good news is that good backs are a dime a dozen.

They probably will pick up the option, I think he will have a solid 2 more years... For some reason I was thinking this was his 3rd year but it was his 2nd. Keep him for 3 more years and let him walk. Let somone else pay him and get the high comp pick back. It sucks for RBs, But just how it is.

What does the group think about JuJu being interested in the Raiders? Would you pay him? Would you want him??

https://heavy.com/sports/las-vegas-r...huster-rumors/

Quote Originally Posted by VinceGully View Post
    What does the group think about JuJu being interested in the Raiders? Would you pay him? Would you want him??

The Raiders already have Darren Waller and Hunter Renfrow. You have your big-target TE and 3rd down slot WR; each deserves 100+ targets a season.

I think Agholor, Ruggs and Edwards can split the remaining targets. If you let Agholor walk, replace him with Ruggs and keep Zay Jones as depth.

Ultimately, the Raiders need defense. Adding another WR won't stop last-minute defensive collapses.

This is why the draft is so crucial because when you're faced with choosing between more well balanced receivers and you go for speed well this is where we are now.

We have to get receivers in free agency for lots of money or go with our 2nd year players.

With the nfl cap space being lowered i have to be top free agent salaries will go down significantly. I would pay a guy like Allen Robinson 15 mil a year cuz I ain't paying one year wonder Agholor big money. Our biggest issue on defense is interior pass rush. So many qbs sat comfortably in the pocket and picked us apart. Edge rushers are missing sacks because qbs are stepping up not drifting back.
    Shelby Harris should come back to us for a good payday. He's better than Haskins, Hurst and Collins.

I would do something like this:
    Get rid of Trent brown, Williams, mariota and Joyner. That frees up about 45 mil.

Sign Anthony Harris(arguably the best fs out there over the last 3 years)
    Sign agholor(wonít cost as much due to drop in cap)

Draft
    1- Barmore(talented young Dt we need badly)
    2- de Patrick Jones(under rated guy who is always around the qb).
    3- lb Baron Browning(gives us a guy who can play mlb or slb. And very aggressive)
    4- Ot Faalele(our next rt who can move people)
    5- Dt Pili(talented, needs technique work)
    7- rb Master Teague(225 pound guy with vision).

FYI: John Morton, the @Raiders senior offensive assistant, has interviewed for the @Lions offensive coordinator position.

https://twitter.com/VinnyBonsignore/...44407335874560

Quote Originally Posted by VinceGully View Post

How did the last 2 Steelers WRs work out for us... pass. Letís focus on the defense.

Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast