Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Remember when we won that meaningless game against the Cardinals and lost out on Bosa? Yeah that was cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Uggh, no doubt.

If we pass on baremore then it's official,we don't care about pressure.Dt's take time to develop.

I want them to go after williams but are they willing to give him a 20 mill a yr deal? I'd settle for suh on a 2 year deal worth 24 or 25 mill or maybe bring back shelby and or autry lol.

Judon,floyd,yannick,and barrett should be up on our to do list as well.

Hendrickson. Nobodies talking about him. 13.5 sacks, young and getting better. Will be cheaper than some other names

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Hendrickson. Nobodies talking about him. 13.5 sacks, young and getting better. Will be cheaper than some other names
    He ain't cheap and will probably be tagged plus we need someone that fits the leo position.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

My only worry about Hendrickson is was his sack total this year what we should expect from him or was it just 1 good season. Has 6.5 sacks his first 3 seasons then 13.5 this season. I havent watched a ton of him so I dont have a good opinion on that question yet but just something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    He ain't cheap and will probably be tagged plus we need someone that fits the leo position.
    Its possible he could be tagged but not sure how Saints manage that. They are estimated to be 95M over the cap this upcoming season. Saints are very good at manipulating the cap but at some point they have to let some players go.

I don't see us going after any top free agents to be honest.Maybe marcus maye or some other safety that goes under the radar but mostly mid tier players unless we rid ourselves of brown and others but then we'd have to use that 1st on an offensive tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    We need qb pressure and this kid does it.
    He wonít be tagged. They canít afford it. They are projected to be 90 million dollars OVER the salary cap. Not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    My only worry about Hendrickson is was his sack total this year what we should expect from him or was it just 1 good season. Has 6.5 sacks his first 3 seasons then 13.5 this season. I havent watched a ton of him so I dont have a good opinion on that question yet but just something to think about.
    Only 3 guys have had more sacks this year. And two of the three top passrushing prospects coming out at de/Rush olb havenít even played a snap this year.
    And everyone is hyping up paye too. He had only two sacks this year.

Hendrickson had 13 sacks IN the nfl. He is a good bet.

We need to at least make one splash in fa. I like Hendrickson or Anthony Harris.

For this cover 3 we need a very good Fs, a de who can bring pressure, a Dt who can bring pressure and another lb.

Not to mention we need a rt(probably two). Oh yeah, a number one wr would be nice

Only 3 guys have had more sacks this year. And two of the three top passrushing prospects coming out at de/Rush olb havenít even played a snap this year.
    And everyone is hyping up paye too. He had only two sacks this year.

Hendrickson had 13 sacks IN the nfl. He is a good bet.
    I mean Vic Beasley led the NFL in sacks one season with 15.5 has has not been that great since.

Im not saying Hendrickson cant continue to be good or have a another good season. Im just saying having big spike in quality in 1 season over the average for their career is something to look into further. Ill have to look into him further over the next month or so.

I mean Vic Beasley led the NFL in sacks one season with 15.5 has has not been that great since.

Im not saying Hendrickson cant continue to be good or have a another good season. Im just saying having big spike in quality in 1 season over the average for their career is something to look into further. Ill have to look into him further over the next month or so.
    True. Buuuut beasley did it over 4 seasons ago. Hendrickson did it this year.

Paye had two sacks this year. Rousseau didnít play this year. So many questions about de in this years draft. If we draft one, I like jones. Solid player

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1351296493047541760

#Raiders tight end coach Frank Smith is leaving to join Brandon Staleyís #Chargers staff as run-game coordinator, as @PGutierrezESPN tweeted. Big loss.

Vic: Probably his job if he wants it. Raiders ready to go back to Moreau as No. 2 TE.

@StillRyanFivethink jon gruden will promote jason witten?

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1351297865943982080

True. Buuuut beasley did it over 4 seasons ago. Hendrickson did it this year.

Paye had two sacks this year. Rousseau didnít play this year. So many questions about de in this years draft. If we draft one, I like jones. Solid player
    This draft is interesting with Edges. I dont think there is 1 complete edge in this draft but there are a lot of round 1/2 developmental guys that could potentially have an impact early.

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1351296493047541760

#Raiders tight end coach Frank Smith is leaving to join Brandon Staleyís #Chargers staff as run-game coordinator, as @PGutierrezESPN tweeted. Big loss.

Vic: Probably his job if he wants it. Raiders ready to go back to Moreau as No. 2 TE.

@StillRyanFivethink jon gruden will promote jason witten?

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1351297865943982080
    I think more Moreau is a great thing.

Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast