Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 171 of 193 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2887
    The only surprise is this release wasn't sooner

Career pressure stats per @football_sis for #Raiders DL Solomon Thomas and recently released Maurice Hurst:

Thomas: 58 pressures, 916 rushes, 6.3% pressure rate, 6 sacks

Hurst: 52 pressures, 668 rushes, 7.8% pressure rate, 8 sacks

You guys are stupid for thinking this was a good move and that it couldn't come sooner. We paid Thomas 5M too. Where as Hurst only cost the minimum. How is this a good move? They have no idea what they are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    The defense played better in the last three games after Guenther was fired.

The players stink, too. That doesn't mean the scheme wasn't terrible -- it was.
    Based on what? The O would have to score over 30 to win, and the one where we didn't.....we lost.
    Sorry, I didn't see any improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    https://twitter.com/NFLPA/status/1382835960644259846

Raiders joining other teams. Not attending voluntary workouts as NFLPA and the League continue to debate safety regulations for this off-season.
    I was hoping they would go against the status quo and attend the voluntary workouts. This team must get together and figure it out. That huge rash of injuries throughout the league last season in my opinion, was from a lack of practice and structured workouts. Same with our having some players on a different page than the rest which led to a lack of communication and being out of position.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    The only surprise is this release wasn't sooner
    To be truthful, which I generally am, I was lost faith in Key two years ago and was hoping he'd be cut last year. Sadly, I thought he was going to be somebody.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I was thinking Peaky Blinders.
    Did netflix drop the new season yet?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Did netflix drop the new season yet?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Not yet.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Now we can pay the draft class. I had high hopes for both of them, Key never panned out, I thought he was going to be great. Hurst is a surprise, but for some reason he wasn't playing enough, never got rolling really, but I thought he wasn't bad and I thought he'd be great too. He will catch on with another team. Next man up. We wanted changes on the defense, we are getting them, let's hope they work. There is still the draft, possible trades (probably not), and roster cuts coming.
    I wonder if that term ‘panned out’ came from the people panning for gold in the rivers etc in the historical San Fran areas? Just a thought 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    I wonder if that term ‘panned out’ came from the people panning for gold in the rivers etc in the historical San Fran areas? Just a thought 🤔
    Idk if it’s specific to SF but it did come from panning gold in streams

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Career pressure stats per @football_sis for #Raiders DL Solomon Thomas and recently released Maurice Hurst:

Thomas: 58 pressures, 916 rushes, 6.3% pressure rate, 6 sacks

Hurst: 52 pressures, 668 rushes, 7.8% pressure rate, 8 sacks

You guys are stupid for thinking this was a good move and that it couldn't come sooner. We paid Thomas 5M too. Where as Hurst only cost the minimum. How is this a good move? They have no idea what they are doing.
    I’m not saying this was a good move. And I thought hurst was playing pretty good. So there’s probably some reason we don’t know about for his release. Maybe they were concerned about his health issues. Or maybe he wasn’t viewed as good a fit by Bradley. I just hope Bradley knows what he’s doing and is allowed to do what it takes. All about the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    NFL.com ranking the GMs. If you're having a good day, don't bother reading it.

https://www.nfl.com/news/general-man...-draft-edition
    No surprise at all. I would have 100% also ranked them (Gruden) dead last among he non-rookie GMs. The fact we’ve gotten so little out of freaking FIVE first round picks in a 2 year span, is almost criminal. And unfortunately there is no indication we’ll be any better this year, with the current roster (subpar at best) and the same braintrust in charge.

Sheldon Richardson just became available, what say you Raider Nation? Yea or Nay?

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    I wonder if that term ‘panned out’ came from the people panning for gold in the rivers etc in the historical San Fran areas? Just a thought ��
    You are right as far as the gold panning origin, but I don't believe it is specifically linked to the San Francisco area. Basically means finding gold in your pan after you wash away the gravel and dirt.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Sheldon Richardson just became available, what say you Raider Nation? Yea or Nay?
    Yes please

Field Yates@FieldYates

Former Raiders DE Arden Key and DT Maurice Hurst each cleared waivers and are now free agents.