Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 208 of 221 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3304
    I listen to Jim and Pat on sirius NFL radio and Jim says he still thinks our Oline is top 10. He liked the Leatherwood pick.

PFF and PFT never say anything good about the Raiders. So I never really look at what they rank us. Can't trust anyone that shows bias and both those sites do.

We needed to improve our run blocking especially on goal line, Remember a few games we couldn't punch it in and Gruden wasn't gonna stand for that. They like to run to the right.

Id love to see a line like

Miller, INC, Andrews, Simpson, Leatherwood

Resigning sam young though might see Leatherwood play RG for a year then kick out to RT. Biggest thing is we have depth.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    We needed to improve our run blocking especially on goal line, Remember a few games we couldn't punch it in and Gruden wasn't gonna stand for that. They like to run to the right.
    Players and play-calling go hand in hand. Yes, I recall those games where we couldn't punch it from short yardage. But I also recall Gruden calling a variation of the same play (targeting the same hole) on multiple occasions. We blame the players, because ultimately they're paid to move mountains. But no one ever really looks at the offensive guru that has an increasingly annoying habit of being figured out by the opposing defense.

I get that a line with that kind of payroll should be able to move at will. But the other guys across from them get paid, too. And if they've smelled out the play before the snap because of the play-caller's tendencies, you're screwed. Not even Thanos on your line will help punch it in when that happens.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 06-08-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Rodgers not at mandatory mini camp. Looks like dude is semi-serious about walking away from the Pack. Denver is probably salivating right now. I'm not saying Raiders should pursue him, but just having AR in the division will definitely benefit the team. I wonder if we can get another nationally televised game out of it?

Itís crazy that people forget games like the game he had against Paye. Where he dominated him. Paye is supposed to be a great passrusher

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Rodgers not at mandatory mini camp. Looks like dude is semi-serious about walking away from the Pack. Denver is probably salivating right now. I'm not saying Raiders should pursue him, but just having AR in the division will definitely benefit the team. I wonder if we can get another nationally televised game out of it?
    They are calling his bluff. Rodgers ainít going anywhere this year. If it was going to happen, it would have before the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    They are calling his bluff. Rodgers ainít going anywhere this year. If it was going to happen, it would have before the draft.
    I didn't think Rodgers really stated his discontent and grievance until the day of the draft. GB was more or less blindsided, no?

In any event, there is ample time between now and training camp before Green Bay's front office will know for sure. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if Rodgers holds out through training camp and beyond. I mean, it's not like dude doesn't already have upwards of a $100 million dollars in his bank account. He won't be suffering nearly as much as GB thinks.

They can't trade him. If they do, the season is done. Not sure if they are actually listening to any trade offers. The closer we get to week 1, the more likely a trade happens.

It could interesting if Love impresses during camp and preseason while getting the bull of snaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodgers evidently wanted to get more weapons to throw to, a playmaking rb and wanted a new extension that paid him over 45 mil a year. Which means he would have taken up 1/4 of the cap room. Which means the other players on the te would have to take an average of 2.7 mil a year. Not going to happen. At least this year.

Teams like the saints(who could be the worst team in the nfl this year) hosed themselves by doing messed up contracts. Thatís why they got rid of half the team. Kc will have this problem soon. Jones will get paid 20 mil next year. And if he is cut, they will owe him 22 mil. The guy made out. Clark will get 20 mil. Mahommes will get 36, then 45, then 50, etc. hill gets 18, Kelce gets 15. Thatís 110 mil between 5 players. Even if the cap goes up to 205 mil(est), that isnít even counting the honey badger or hardman or clydes contract coming up. That means every other player would avg 1.9 mil a year. Good luck bringing thuney, honey badger, hardman or brown back for 1.9 mil a year. Lol

I would like to see deablo get some reps at sam.

Thoughts

I would like to see deablo get some reps at sam.

Thoughts
    I thought Sam was a guard though?

Oh heís a tackle

Oh oh oh you mean Sam linebacker

Oh oh oh oh oh .... did you mean Wal Martís costco competitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I thought Sam was a guard though?

Oh heís a tackle

Oh oh oh you mean Sam linebacker

Oh oh oh oh oh .... did you mean Wal Martís costco competitor?
    Nope he is a Tackle

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Nope he is a Tackle
    Conference calls are boring
    My bad
    Carry on

Rodgers evidently wanted to get more weapons to throw to, a playmaking rb and wanted a new extension that paid him over 45 mil a year. Which means he would have taken up 1/4 of the cap room. Which means the other players on the te would have to take an average of 2.7 mil a year. Not going to happen. At least this year.

Teams like the saints(who could be the worst team in the nfl this year) hosed themselves by doing messed up contracts. Thatís why they got rid of half the team. Kc will have this problem soon. Jones will get paid 20 mil next year. And if he is cut, they will owe him 22 mil. The guy made out. Clark will get 20 mil. Mahommes will get 36, then 45, then 50, etc. hill gets 18, Kelce gets 15. Thatís 110 mil between 5 players. Even if the cap goes up to 205 mil(est), that isnít even counting the honey badger or hardman or clydes contract coming up. That means every other player would avg 1.9 mil a year. Good luck bringing thuney, honey badger, hardman or brown back for 1.9 mil a year. Lol
    They're going to wind up like the Pats. Mahommes isn't going anywhere, the rest are replaceable. ot that anyone here cares....lol.

Levi Damien @LeviDamien

Former #Falcons CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson has signed on with #Raiders per his agent.