Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What do you want to do at pick 17?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • LB/Edge Micah Parsons

9 47.37%
  • Edge Gregory Rousseau

1 5.26%
  • Edge Jaelan Phillips

2 10.53%
  • LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

3 15.79%
  • G/T Rashawn Slater

4 21.05%
  • S Trevon Moehrig

3 15.79%
  • CB Jaycee Horn

1 5.26%
  • Edge Kwity Paye

1 5.26%
  • CB Caleb Farley

0 0%
  • T Teven Jenkins

4 21.05%
  • G/T Alijah Vera-Tucker

1 5.26%
  • WR Rashod Bateman

0 0%
  • G/T Samuel Cosmi

0 0%
  • T Christian Darrisaw

1 5.26%
  • CB Greg Newsome

0 0%
  • LB/Edge Zaven Collins

0 0%
  • S Jevon Holland

0 0%
  • DT Christian Barmore

3 15.79%
  • DT Daviyon Nixon

2 10.53%
  • WR Rondale Moore

0 0%
  • RB Najee Harris

0 0%
  • WR Terrace Marshall Jr

0 0%
  • DT Levi Onwuzurike

0 0%
  • Trade Up

0 0%
  • Trade Down

6 31.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Who do you want with Pick 17?

Who do you want with pick 17?

Multiple choices allowed.
    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 04-04-2021 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Who do you want with pick 17?

Multiple choices allowed.
    1) DARRISAW OT Seen this guy being mocked anywhere from 12-24 so who knows but instantly becomes our right tackle.Bpa in my opinion.

2) ALIJAH VERA TUCKER OT/OG Similar to darrisaw being mocked everywhere,this guy can play tackle or guard although at 6"4 he's not the biggest of tackles,still a great prospect though.

3) AZEEZ OJULARI DE/OLB In this pick guy bradley gets another small edge rusher that is similar to yannick,one leo edge rusher isn't enough.

4) TREVON MOEHRIG S I'm not so high on moehrig in the sense that safeties unless they're of the ed reed/Troy palumalo mold rarely make big game changing plays to really warrant being taken in the 1st round but it fills a need and ultimately we could do much worse like what we normally do which is reaching for someone like Shaun wade lol.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

My list:

More likely to happen that I like:

Teven Jenkins T: Jenkins is the only tackle that has first round value that was primarily a RT. Strong bully type T that would be a easy starting RT for years.

Could Happen that I like:

Trevon Moehrig S: I like Moehrig as a safety. Best safety prospect in the draft. I almost would prefer trying to get Richie Grant in round 2 but Moehrig is a pick that could happen at 17 that I would be fine with.

Jaelan Phillips Edge/LB: Phillips is a solid edge prospect. His medicals worry me some. I would be fine with him at 17.

Not likely but I would really want:

Micah Parsons LB: Parsons is the best LB in the draft though comes with character concerns. Ive seen him mocked top 10 and seem him drop into the 20s. Given possible risks would be the best talent we have a chance at landing at 17.

Rashawn Slater T: I really like Slaters tape. I just dont see him making it to 17 though with soo many OL valued in the first round who knows which ones slides.

Although not listed here another option I like:

Trade down to later first and take Liam Eichenberg OT / Richie Grant S : If we trade down towards the end of the 1st round mots of the options in the poll will likely be gone. Taking either of these two on a trade down I would be happy with.

Obvisouly things can change from now to the end of the month but this is kinda where I am at.

Nice

I would go in order of availability:

Darrisaw - if so get Holland in rd 2
    Moehrig - if so get Little in rd 2

If slater, surtain or parsons get to us you take them at 17. But I doubt it.

My list:

More likely to happen that I like:

Teven Jenkins T: Jenkins is the only tackle that has first round value that was primarily a RT. Strong bully type T that would be a easy starting RT for years.

Could Happen that I like:

Trevon Moehrig S: I like Moehrig as a safety. Best safety prospect in the draft. I almost would prefer trying to get Richie Grant in round 2 but Moehrig is a pick that could happen at 17 that I would be fine with.

Jaelan Phillips Edge/LB: Phillips is a solid edge prospect. His medicals worry me some. I would be fine with him at 17.

Not likely but I would really want:

Micah Parsons LB: Parsons is the best LB in the draft though comes with character concerns. Ive seen him mocked top 10 and seem him drop into the 20s. Given possible risks would be the best talent we have a chance at landing at 17.

Rashawn Slater T: I really like Slaters tape. I just dont see him making it to 17 though with soo many OL valued in the first round who knows which ones slides.

Although not listed here another option I like:

Trade down to later first and take Liam Eichenberg OT / Richie Grant S : If we trade down towards the end of the 1st round mots of the options in the poll will likely be gone. Taking either of these two on a trade down I would be happy with.

Obvisouly things can change from now to the end of the month but this is kinda where I am at.
    I donít know why Iím not sold on Jenkins.
    Sold on darrisaw, cosmi and little though

The only thing I can sure about is weíre going to reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I like Jenkins more then pretty much all of them. I like Darrisaw but playing I really like that Jenkins played RT in college. Moving from LT to RT isnt as easy as some make it seem. Some make the transition easy but others not so much.

Nice

I would go in order of availability:

Darrisaw - if so get Holland in rd 2
    Moehrig - if so get Little in rd 2

If slater, surtain or parsons get to us you take them at 17. But I doubt it.
    If we could get Richie Grant in Round 2 with Darrisaw that would be a great combo. I'm almost starting to like Grant more then Moehrig.

Yea Slater, Surtain, and Parsons would all be amazing value at 17.

Thereís a lot of talk about the 5 QBs going early, but looking at past drafts, I didnít see any draft where 5 QBs were taken by the 17th pick. Normally only 3 are taken by then. A couple times the 4th was. But never 5- unless I missed something.

So, so if fields, lance or Jones are there at 17, should we consider? What if we can subsequently trade Mariota for a 2nd...?

I am the opposite, I love Jenkins game and am not sold on Darrisaw (whom I like his akill set but donít think he will work) and Cosmo to me will get bull rushed easily. Jenkins is the guy we need.

I still want Baremore. We threw a lot of darts at the position. But I don't think any will hit the bullseye. We need a young fresh starter, I think he is under rated and his game could be as good as Donald who went 13th I believe?

My first preference would be to trade down. We are still in a phase of team building where we could probably draft best available irregardless of position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they are going to take T Jenkins also. They are simple thinkers, trading down requires to much dynamic thinking.

The obvious pick at 17---- Jenkins.

I like Jenkins more then pretty much all of them. I like Darrisaw but playing I really like that Jenkins played RT in college. Moving from LT to RT isnt as easy as some make it seem. Some make the transition easy but others not so much.
    I like Jenkins. I just think we have a heavier, more experienced guy on our roster with the same skill set. Good.

IMO
    If we only have Jenkins as an option, I would rather draft Wyatt Davis in rd 2 and then bump good to rt.

If we could get Richie Grant in Round 2 with Darrisaw that would be a great combo. I'm almost starting to like Grant more then Moehrig.

Yea Slater, Surtain, and Parsons would all be amazing value at 17.
    I would be happy with grant or Holland at rd 2

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast